Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924123 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 03.12 | Player & Team rankings - Updated
« Reply #6390 on: December 05, 2018, 03:51:32 pm »
skillcap gets gradually higher over time in any game or sport, i dont see why yall would think NW is an exception

New Gens tend to believe that they are better than the old gens which is straight false. My example of why that isn't true is some NA name Windlife that was in my 93rd reg. He didn't play NW since 2013 and came back in 2018 and was one of my best meleers in 93rd (which was a stacked reg). It only took him 2 weeks to adjust to the current melee and he was doing just as good as current players in melee.
thats probably because 2013 NA is just as bad as 2018 NA
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6391 on: December 05, 2018, 03:53:59 pm »
skillcap gets gradually higher over time in any game or sport, i dont see why yall would think NW is an exception

New Gens tend to believe that they are better than the old gens which is straight false. My example of why that isn't true is some NA name Windlife that was in my 93rd reg. He didn't play NW since 2013 and came back in 2018 and was one of my best meleers in 93rd (which was a stacked reg). It only took him 2 weeks to adjust to the current melee and he was doing just as good as current players in melee.
thats probably because 2013 NA is just as bad as 2018 NA

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: December 05, 2018, 03:58:21 pm »
yea man fuck these new gen KIDS

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #6393 on: December 05, 2018, 04:47:28 pm »

Literally what I've been trying to say, but oh no that guy that played for 1 year in 2012 who was really good is a legend you can't compare to him ever omg !!!!

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #6394 on: December 05, 2018, 04:57:39 pm »
Ismar and Mels below movement XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
riki is so ceeewwwl

|Viper|

« Reply #6395 on: December 05, 2018, 05:07:20 pm »
I mean to be fair Movement has won quite a bit of tournaments lately with TZ0 from what I’ve seen.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:10:31 pm by VetroG »

Wursti

« Reply #6396 on: December 05, 2018, 05:10:57 pm »
Idk why ppl trashtalk this list and then complain about the ratings  ??? seems like that list isn't a meme for u then

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: December 05, 2018, 05:35:43 pm »
I mean to be fair Movement has won quite a bit of tournaments lately with TZ0 from what I’ve seen.
Ive played opposite of him a few times, he literally stands there with an up block doing fuck all. He picked extazz's face so people are afraid to push him. I have nothing against him personally, but he doesnt have much of an impact in Tz0. They have a really strong 5v5 lineup but sometimes need more people for 7v7 tournaments etc, that is where movement comes in to be a wall.

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #6398 on: December 05, 2018, 05:38:39 pm »
i would win tournaments too if i got into tzo and let myself get carried by the french sweatlords
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #6399 on: December 05, 2018, 05:48:59 pm »
ismar wins stuff just by being there tbh, legend

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: December 05, 2018, 06:12:48 pm »
Ive played opposite of him a few times, he literally stands there with an up block doing fuck all. He picked extazz's face so people are afraid to push him. I have nothing against him personally, but he doesnt have much of an impact in Tz0. They have a really strong 5v5 lineup but sometimes need more people for 7v7 tournaments etc, that is where movement comes in to be a wall.
Same applies to me in ChimpZ Poosy and Bully, all in all I am just in good teams  and some people think im better than I am, like Marxeil giving me top 10 like wtf. So for someone to point out the amount of tournament wins someone has is not any testament at all to the true skill of the player because I have won the most tournaments in 2018 out of anyone but it does not mean I am good (this same scenario is probably repeated through history with ppl getting in stacked teams and getting a reputation through that and being regarded as god like and can come back and rape new gens IDK MAN IM GUESSING K)!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: December 05, 2018, 06:17:39 pm »
Same applies to me in ChimpZ Poosy and Bully, all in all I am just in good teams  and some people think im better than I am, like Marxeil giving me top 10 like wtf. So for someone to point out the amount of tournament wins someone has is not any testament at all to the true skill of the player because I have won the most tournaments in 2018 out of anyone but it does not mean I am good (this same scenario is probably repeated through history with ppl getting in stacked teams and getting a reputation through that and being regarded as god like and can come back and rape new gens IDK MAN IM GUESSING K)!

How very modest of you

|Viper|

« Reply #6402 on: December 05, 2018, 06:38:28 pm »
Well I forgot what tournament it was maybe a 5v5 tournament? Can’t really remember but Movement had the best K/D in the server and I spec’d him as well he didn’t just stand there. Movement was mostly always on top of the leader board for TZ0.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:40:37 pm by VetroG »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #6403 on: December 05, 2018, 07:13:46 pm »

While I would love to agree with you and tell you, yes you are trash I'm afraid I can't. Put you in a weaker team say an old tbe lineup and go against an old strong chimpz lineup you are going to suck because you don't have the good players there acting as your supports and you can't rely on teamwork to make picks or win rounds, however that said the skill you possess in coordinated teams and lineups is unmatched. Take team England this NWWC, the final vs France is a very good example of your ability to secure rounds and annihilate opposition simply using unorthodox methods of melee (baiting opponents into thinking you can't see them). You rely on your teammates to provide a solid line to come in with an upstab while you hold a down something very few people can do in this game as most people lack patience and confidence and usually run in spamming or attempt to overpower their opponent with skill eg. chambers, kicks and etc. In regards to this list it's hard to say as it's criteria is never fully justified or explained it is also effectively the opinion of Marxeil meaning at face value this list really does mean nothing. Yet still it causes heated conversation by many. All I say is Voluble you deserve to be known as one of the best players in the game, maybe not for your raw talent but at least for your patience and intuitive in combat.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #6404 on: December 05, 2018, 07:14:44 pm »
Well I forgot what tournament it was maybe a 5v5 tournament? Can’t really remember but Movement had the best K/D in the server and I spec’d him as well he didn’t just stand there. Movement was mostly always on top of the leader board for TZ0.

Vetro my man get movements willy out your throat