Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924167 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 03.12 | Player & Team rankings - Updated
« Reply #6330 on: December 04, 2018, 08:12:05 am »
At least his steam name was russian
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6331 on: December 04, 2018, 08:28:08 am »
not hard when 50% of the players didn't know how to block and spinning around spamming was the best 'move' :)

Nifu is my favourite for best German

Ehh, I don't think so. Hell, you've only gotten good just recently, with a lot of competition gone.  ;)

Best German definitely Moskito, no question there lol.
Eddie is one of the best impact players I've seen, by far the best german of all time

Eddie is Russian
point still stands
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6332 on: December 04, 2018, 09:05:06 am »
not hard when 50% of the players didn't know how to block and spinning around spamming was the best 'move' :)

Ehh, I don't think so. Hell, you've only gotten good just recently, with a lot of competition gone.  ;)

Eddie is one of the best impact players I've seen, by far the best german of all time

Eddie is Russian
point still stands

I agree with you, I just didn't consider Eddie a german

Gotten good over a year ago, took ages to find a good team and get recognised since people have egos the size of the galaxy, and talking about competition everyone who is left playing are pretty much masters of the game, it used to be about skill now its about sheer intelligence, teamwork and play style difference in group fights, but haven't seen you in any recently so not surprised you wouldn't understand.

So you're telling me that there were no teamwork or style difference in the past? If you don't have a braindead team it's all about the first pick MATE
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6333 on: December 04, 2018, 09:31:46 am »
Game has always been about old players not giving credits to the rising youngsters, and youngsters not giving much respect to their oldest.

Just because you've been part of the people building up the competitive scene and contributing heavily to its success in the past doesn't mean you can freely shit-talk those who still want to prove themselves and somehow keep things going.

Just because you are a player who suddenly raised above the rest doesn't mean you have to behave like a cretin and disrespect those who do not currently have your skill level.

Make for a change, be the bigger man.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6334 on: December 04, 2018, 10:05:18 am »
Let's start the autistic old vs new argument again when you really can't compare players from different era's especially if you weren't a competitive player in the players you are discussing prime.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #6335 on: December 04, 2018, 10:25:17 am »
old vs new gen tourney when heri HM

Sanitarium best german player, viva la ukraine
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6336 on: December 04, 2018, 10:42:29 am »

melee gods vs tz0 lets go
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: December 04, 2018, 10:54:05 am »

melee gods vs tz0 lets go
Let's go!!!!!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6338 on: December 04, 2018, 11:00:55 am »

ahh so ez
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #6339 on: December 04, 2018, 11:11:41 am »
Game has always been about old players not giving credits to the rising youngsters, and youngsters not giving much respect to their oldest.

Just because you've been part of the people building up the competitive scene and contributing heavily to its success in the past doesn't mean you can freely shit-talk those who still want to prove themselves and somehow keep things going.

Just because you are a player who suddenly raised above the rest doesn't mean you have to behave like a cretin and disrespect those who do not currently have your skill level.

Not sure why there is this eldest vs youngest thing pretty sure its always been about popularity, stacking teams with good players and if you are good but not noticed you cant carry your team. For instance herisheys always been bad just bandwagoned onto the best teams  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:14:04 am by Golden. »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6340 on: December 04, 2018, 11:12:52 am »

Not sure why there is this eldest vs youngest thing pretty sure its always been about popularity herisheys always been bad just bandwagoned onto the beat teams  ;D ;D
I won tournaments with shit teams in my prime, you won tournaments with stacked teams. Who's on the bandwagon friends.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #6341 on: December 04, 2018, 11:15:03 am »
Wow what make believe

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #6342 on: December 04, 2018, 11:54:46 am »
New Gens tend to believe that they are better than the old gens which is straight false. My example of why that isn't true is some NA name Windlife that was in my 93rd reg. He didn't play NW since 2013 and came back in 2018 and was one of my best meleers in 93rd (which was a stacked reg). It only took him 2 weeks to adjust to the current melee and he was doing just as good as current players in melee. Yes melee has somewhat evolved over the years but where did new gens learn how to melee & how to improve it? From the old gens that came before them. Also the amount of competition for EU & NA has shrieked compared to 2 or 3 years ago where it was a lot harder to win tournaments or leagues because there was so much competition. Nowadays there is like the same 10-14 teams for EU each tournament with the same 3-4 teams always in the top 3-4 spots usually. I agree with Tardet & Heri that it is difficult to compare Eras as I had a hard time with it when I made my NA list but you can't call people bad for playing in a certain period of the game.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:56:52 am by WorstNANickCole »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #6343 on: December 04, 2018, 01:00:43 pm »
New Gens tend to believe that they are better than the old gens which is straight false. My example of why that isn't true is some NA name Windlife that was in my 93rd reg. He didn't play NW since 2013 and came back in 2018 and was one of my best meleers in 93rd (which was a stacked reg). It only took him 2 weeks to adjust to the current melee and he was doing just as good as current players in melee. Yes melee has somewhat evolved over the years but where did new gens learn how to melee & how to improve it? From the old gens that came before them. Also the amount of competition for EU & NA has shrieked compared to 2 or 3 years ago where it was a lot harder to win tournaments or leagues because there was so much competition. Nowadays there is like the same 10-14 teams for EU each tournament with the same 3-4 teams always in the top 3-4 spots usually. I agree with Tardet & Heri that it is difficult to compare Eras as I had a hard time with it when I made my NA list but you can't call people bad for playing in a certain period of the game.
who r you

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: December 04, 2018, 01:55:14 pm »
hello muha how r u today?