Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924030 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 03.12 | Player & Team rankings - Updated
« Reply #6315 on: December 04, 2018, 12:37:06 am »
not hard when 50% of the players didn't know how to block and spinning around spamming was the best 'move' :)

Nifu is my favourite for best German

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6316 on: December 04, 2018, 12:41:42 am »
not hard when 50% of the players didn't know how to block and spinning around spamming was the best 'move' :)

Jackie was the best German player, with the likes of Moskito, Eddie and Graham making up the top 4.
wait no fuck Eddie he's Bulgarian and absolute shite at this game.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Nock

« Reply #6317 on: December 04, 2018, 12:43:11 am »

Jackie was the best German player, with the likes of Moskito, Eddie and Graham making up the top 4.
that must be one of the first times u dont troll on fse and i strongly agree with what u are actually saying (although i'd replace graham with either robby or nosswill)
wtf fungoos
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:45:05 am by Nock »

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: December 04, 2018, 01:01:16 am »
Both Robby and Nosswill get thrown into the mix when you consider the top 10, but over the years the Germans really did have some impressive players. Rommel, Nifu, Gressian, Haack, mem, Achilles. Fucking Martos, who was the only European outside of Turkey who could consistently land kicks in 2012. Prime Flammy spam was cancer. And even Falk went through a period in circa late 2014 where he was stomping people with ease.

I have to also mention Dusan, Scol and Fritten or else they will cry.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: December 04, 2018, 01:08:24 am »
You forgot Vampyr

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: December 04, 2018, 01:16:27 am »
You forgot Vampyr
Vampyr doesn't get on the list cuz he fuelled all our addictions with the brilliant idea of a server where everyone group fights for thousands+ of hours  >:( >:(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: December 04, 2018, 01:17:15 am »
You forgot Vampyr
Vampyr doesn't get on the list cuz he fuelled all our addictions with the brilliant idea of a server where everyone group fights for thousands+ of hours  >:( >:(

haha true  >:(

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6323 on: December 04, 2018, 01:56:59 am »

Ehh, I don't think so. Hell, you've only gotten good just recently, with a lot of competition gone.  ;)

Best German definitely Moskito, no question there lol.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Nock

« Reply #6324 on: December 04, 2018, 02:12:51 am »

id say either moskito or eddie but yeah, moskito was a beast and he's still good

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: December 04, 2018, 02:51:44 am »

Ehh, I don't think so. Hell, you've only gotten good just recently, with a lot of competition gone.  ;)

Gotten good over a year ago, took ages to find a good team and get recognised since people have egos the size of the galaxy, and talking about competition everyone who is left playing are pretty much masters of the game, it used to be about skill now its about sheer intelligence, teamwork and play style difference in group fights, but haven't seen you in any recently so not surprised you wouldn't understand.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:54:04 am by Golden. »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6327 on: December 04, 2018, 07:01:58 am »

Eddie is one of the best impact players I've seen, by far the best german of all time
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6328 on: December 04, 2018, 07:05:06 am »

Eddie is one of the best impact players I've seen, by far the best german of all time

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6329 on: December 04, 2018, 08:03:24 am »

Eddie is Russian
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.