Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924078 times)

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 13.09 | Player & Team Rankings - Updated
« Reply #5340 on: September 14, 2018, 06:50:09 pm »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)Фолька блин добавь в поины ну йомайо я на турецком турнире второе место занимал хватит всяких узбеков добавлять а меня нет
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | 13.09 | Player Rankings - Updated
« Reply #5341 on: September 14, 2018, 07:02:26 pm »
New, unexperienced people just being under the huge pressure all the time, during the tournament, because of people around them taking this as something more than simple GFs, that's why they can side block or something, but it's definitely not showing their real groupfighting skill. As I said before, it only shows their unexperiencedness.

Nowadays every member of TBE, Poosy, Snappers, many players of other GF teams don't feel the pressure anymore, tournaments are going on almost every Sunday, if you are doing it that oftenly you should be used to it, of course. That's why they are getting in some way an advantage during tourneys.

The best way to see groupfighting skill is still the league and practice matches, imo.

You totally misunderstood me, you can't rule out down to experience and inexperience, if you can't deal with high pressure group fighting matches such as tournament finals, if you don't understand the vastly different plays that are made in tournaments and the fact that almost all players are far more passive then in any normal GF then you can't be rated highly soley based on practice/normal GF matches espically when the opponents are often trash tier players or poosy who are trolling.
+100.            Janne slays noobs and people who are not tryharding like they would in a final because his style suits fast aggro spam, when you put this style in the enivroment of a casual match he will legit rape. But I beg to differ when it comes to a tournament semi final or final when it is a high pressure situation and u cant just run in and spam. cough rydh (ilu rly) xoxoxo. Anyways im going to stop typing bullshit on here because marxeil is right because he saw him in some DDB practice matches vs 2ndhess

wrong

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5342 on: September 14, 2018, 07:13:39 pm »
why do u guys still care about lists tbh
because we're insecure and need to make ourselves feel good about how good we are at a dead game

you suck at dota especially pudge  ;D

Offline DarkCore

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: September 14, 2018, 07:46:33 pm »
me > ledger tbh

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #5344 on: September 14, 2018, 09:10:21 pm »
M. Points -  is list of active, competitive players of Napoleonic Wars
Ledger
Ismar
Spoiler
[close]
Ledger plays for 91st once per week. Ismar plays for DDB once per week.

once a week for 91st does not qualify as an active player and definitely not the top tier especially when he hasn't proved himself at all against any top tier teams poosy, snappers ddb, tbe etc therefore that entire rating for him is retarded.
I mean it's all a matter of opinion on what defines being active or inactive. Once a week does seem to be leanining towards inactivity more than an active player who plays every day.
Your entirely missing the point he is going to 91st events, when did ledger play regular gfs a week against good teams or tournaments or leagues? not for months as far as I can remember
Being active in a regiment still makes you elegible to be on the melee list thought, it's not like the 91st doesn't play top tier regs on the weekly. Regimental events can also be a good show of one's melee skill.
once in a week thats 4 in a month quick maffs

probability that this event is a groupfight : lets say 50%, wild assumption
probability that the gf is against a top reg : lets say 50% again

thats 1 somewhat competitive gf in a month, and as golden already said, very few players consider those gfs competitive. Now, add to that the fact that ledger isnt attending tournaments at all(which is what actually matter), i dont think ledger should be rated at all

hes far from being the only one tho, this list is full of guys as active as him

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:11:54 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #5346 on: September 14, 2018, 09:25:53 pm »
yall just jealous that ledger been in more finals then you have tournaments smh  ::)

Nock

« Reply #5347 on: September 14, 2018, 09:26:36 pm »
Spoiler
Ledger
Ismar
Spoiler
[close]

once a week for 91st does not qualify as an active player and definitely not the top tier especially when he hasn't proved himself at all against any top tier teams poosy, snappers ddb, tbe etc therefore that entire rating for him is retarded.
I mean it's all a matter of opinion on what defines being active or inactive. Once a week does seem to be leanining towards inactivity more than an active player who plays every day.
Your entirely missing the point he is going to 91st events, when did ledger play regular gfs a week against good teams or tournaments or leagues? not for months as far as I can remember
Being active in a regiment still makes you elegible to be on the melee list thought, it's not like the 91st doesn't play top tier regs on the weekly. Regimental events can also be a good show of one's melee skill.

thats 1 somewhat competitive gf in a month, and as golden already said, very few players consider those gfs competitive. Now, add to that the fact that ledger isnt attending tournaments at all(which is what actually matter), i dont think ledger should be rated at all

[close]

he just went to his second event of the week this evening so u have to do maths all over again!!!11

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #5349 on: September 14, 2018, 09:28:25 pm »
Spoiler
Ledger
Ismar
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

he just went to his second event of the week this evening so u have to do maths all over again!!!11
nah, was probably a siege  ;D
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #5350 on: September 14, 2018, 09:32:38 pm »
Spoiler
Ledger
Ismar
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

nop was tgl!!!!!!!!!!

Nock

« Reply #5351 on: September 14, 2018, 10:17:52 pm »
Spoiler
Ledger
Ismar
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

nop was tgl!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #5352 on: September 14, 2018, 10:42:25 pm »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #5353 on: September 14, 2018, 10:43:42 pm »
Phoenix 81.5
Tigere 91.5
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #5354 on: September 14, 2018, 10:46:10 pm »
LeBrave 92