Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924131 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 13.09 | Player & Team Rankings - Updated
« Reply #5325 on: September 14, 2018, 04:14:11 pm »
M. Points -  is list of active, competitive players of Napoleonic Wars

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]
Ledger plays for 91st once per week. Ismar plays for DDB once per week.

once a week for 91st does not qualify as an active player and definitely not the top tier especially when he hasn't proved himself at all against any top tier teams poosy, snappers ddb, tbe etc therefore that entire rating for him is retarded.
I mean it's all a matter of opinion on what defines being active or inactive. Once a week does seem to be leanining towards inactivity more than an active player who plays every day.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5326 on: September 14, 2018, 04:14:52 pm »

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]

once a week for 91st does not qualify as an active player and definitely not the top tier especially when he hasn't proved himself at all against any top tier teams poosy, snappers ddb, tbe etc therefore that entire rating for him is retarded.
I mean it's all a matter of opinion on what defines being active or inactive. Once a week does seem to be leanining towards inactivity more than an active player who plays every day.

Your entirely missing the point he is going to 91st events, when did ledger play regular gfs a week against good teams or tournaments or leagues? not for months as far as I can remember

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: September 14, 2018, 04:16:01 pm »

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]

Your entirely missing the point he is going to 91st events, when did ledger play regular gfs a week against good teams or tournaments or leagues? not for months as far as I can remember
Being active in a regiment still makes you elegible to be on the melee list thought, it's not like the 91st doesn't play top tier regs on the weekly. Regimental events can also be a good show of one's melee skill.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: September 14, 2018, 04:18:20 pm »

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]

Being active in a regiment still makes you elegible to be on the melee list thought, it's not like the 91st doesn't play top tier regs on the weekly. Regimental events can also be a good show of one's melee skill.

It's marxeils list and his opinion but a top tier player should really be proving themselves in far more competitive groupfights than the occasional regimental one, espically when they are often 20v20 + which is an easy format to get a lot of kills especially with a stacked regiment like the 91st.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: September 14, 2018, 04:19:49 pm »

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]

It's marxeils list and his opinion but a top tier player should really be proving themselves in far more competitive groupfights than the occasional regimental one, espically when they are often 20v20 + which is an easy format to get a lot of kills especially with a stacked regiment like the 91st.
Wouldn't it still be impressive against a regiment like the K-KA or the 15th YR for example? Regimental groupfights might amplify one's kill count, but at the end of the day it's the K/D that counts, not the amount of kills.

*cough cough* jones

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: September 14, 2018, 04:22:32 pm »
Spoiler

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]

Wouldn't it still be impressive against a regiment like the K-KA or the 15th YR for example? Regimental groupfights might amplify one's kill count, but at the end of the day it's the K/D that counts, not the amount of kills.

*cough cough* jones
[close]

Have you played the K-KA or 15thYR recently neither regiment boasts a particular challenge of melee, it's autistic spamming and 50% of both teams are trolling, and impressive would be carrying against a team like poosy or ddb in a gf league simple as that not getting a bunch of backstabs on bad players in a regimental gf.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: September 14, 2018, 04:24:25 pm »
Tropical Paradise rankings when

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: September 14, 2018, 04:26:04 pm »
Spoiler

Ledger
Ismar

Spoiler
[close]

*cough cough* jones
[close]

Have you played the K-KA or 15thYR recently neither regiment boasts a particular challenge of melee, it's autistic spamming and 50% of both teams are trolling, and impressive would be carrying against a team like poosy or ddb in a gf league simple as that not getting a bunch of backstabs on bad players in a regimental gf.
I have not played the 15th YR or the K-KA in a gf recently, however I have in 1v1's. Indeed a significant amount of players are trolling in 1v1's, however I can't say for sure they do the same in groupfights as I haven't seen it myself.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #5333 on: September 14, 2018, 04:39:56 pm »
Is this because he never made it on the real scene ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:06:16 pm by Bagins »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: September 14, 2018, 04:53:50 pm »
i this because he never made it on the real scene ?
You're literally number 1 according to folka, you can now add it to your tinder bio.

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: M. Points | 13.09 | Player Rankings - Updated
« Reply #5337 on: September 14, 2018, 06:36:47 pm »
New, unexperienced people just being under the huge pressure all the time, during the tournament, because of people around them taking this as something more than simple GFs, that's why they can side block or something, but it's definitely not showing their real groupfighting skill. As I said before, it only shows their unexperiencedness.

Nowadays every member of TBE, Poosy, Snappers, many players of other GF teams don't feel the pressure anymore, tournaments are going on almost every Sunday, if you are doing it that oftenly you should be used to it, of course. That's why they are getting in some way an advantage during tourneys.

The best way to see groupfighting skill is still the league and practice matches, imo.

You totally misunderstood me, you can't rule out down to experience and inexperience, if you can't deal with high pressure group fighting matches such as tournament finals, if you don't understand the vastly different plays that are made in tournaments and the fact that almost all players are far more passive then in any normal GF then you can't be rated highly soley based on practice/normal GF matches espically when the opponents are often trash tier players or poosy who are trolling.
+100.            Janne slays noobs and people who are not tryharding like they would in a final because his style suits fast aggro spam, when you put this style in the enivroment of a casual match he will legit rape. But I beg to differ when it comes to a tournament semi final or final when it is a high pressure situation and u cant just run in and spam. cough rydh (ilu rly) xoxoxo. Anyways im going to stop typing bullshit on here because marxeil is right because he saw him in some DDB practice matches vs 2ndhess
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Nock

« Reply #5338 on: September 14, 2018, 06:41:58 pm »
why do u guys still care about lists tbh

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #5339 on: September 14, 2018, 06:45:26 pm »
why do u guys still care about lists tbh
because we're insecure and need to make ourselves feel good about how good we are at a dead game