Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924035 times)

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 13.09 | Player Rankings - Updated
« Reply #5205 on: September 13, 2018, 11:41:33 pm »
1 thing, how can germany get place 3 in nwwc and not have a single top tier player?
how can ua get place 4 in nwwc and not have a single top tier and only one tier 1 player?

no offence, but Moskito, Gerher and Wolpi can go head to head with "top tier players"

The opinions on that may differ, but from what i have seen, most of them are at least even to them.

and i'm happy this is only your opinion
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 11:46:33 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5206 on: September 13, 2018, 11:42:24 pm »
1 thing, how can germany get place 3 in nwwc and not have a single top tier player?
how can ua get place 4 in nwwc and not have a single top tier and only one tier 1 player?

no offence, but Moskito, Gerher and Wolpi can go head to head with "top tier players"

The opinions on that may differ, but from what i have seen, most of them are at least even to them.
u forgot darkcore

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #5207 on: September 13, 2018, 11:42:53 pm »
Why do tournaments matter when this is based on skills, not how many tournaments you've won or played? Just because you haven't seen players like Janne perform well against good players doesn't mean others haven't. There are more opinions than just you're own, if you haven't seen Janne play against good people, the converse argument can be used, i.e. you have no basis to say he is bad just as you have no basis to say he is good.
Tournaments matter a lot when it comes to skill if you cant do well in tournaments then you arent that good, they are the best test of skill because of the added pressure and importance of the matches instead of a friendly

(idk about vols other points and i think janne is good enough for that rating but whatever lol)
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #5208 on: September 13, 2018, 11:42:59 pm »

and i'm happy this only your opinion

Im not here to argue. But i dont consider the opinion of a guy who cant even Groupfight.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: September 13, 2018, 11:43:22 pm »
nice

janne block is right click and not left click you've been hanging on for so many years

stay bad stay mad lejock tier 2 shitter

dont need more

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5210 on: September 13, 2018, 11:45:17 pm »
Gf list. Post duel scores. Logic.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #5211 on: September 13, 2018, 11:45:43 pm »
Gf list. Post duel scores. Logic.

I could quote my last post again, but LOL
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5212 on: September 13, 2018, 11:46:05 pm »
LeBrave ur honestly one of the worst groupfighters ive ever seen, you are literally a W for the opposite team.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: September 13, 2018, 11:49:38 pm »
LeBrave ur honestly one of the worst groupfighters ive ever seen, you are literally a W for the opposite team.

oh i'm so happy thx you still good luck in your next tournaments

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #5214 on: September 13, 2018, 11:49:53 pm »
El famoso "Duel God"

More like "Loosers Groupfighting Player"

Hello , my name is LeBrave im the speaker of all shitty players of NW , listen me guys.
Hello guys , all others except FRA are shits listen it's a true fact.
Hello guys , why did you run ?????? It's because you totally useless in gf match , yet i am a player who live the golden age.

Little random : Yes ExoticFail but you are not really gud you know
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #5215 on: September 13, 2018, 11:52:50 pm »

Wolpi perhaps

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #5216 on: September 13, 2018, 11:55:12 pm »
Why do tournaments matter when this is based on skills, not how many tournaments you've won or played? Just because you haven't seen players like Janne perform well against good players doesn't mean others haven't. There are more opinions than just you're own, if you haven't seen Janne play against good people, the converse argument can be used, i.e. you have no basis to say he is bad just as you have no basis to say he is good.
Tournaments matter a lot when it comes to skill if you cant do well in tournaments then you arent that good, they are the best test of skill because of the added pressure and importance of the matches instead of a friendly

(idk about vols other points and i think janne is good enough for that rating but whatever lol)

+1 Friendlys and Gf server are the most irrelevant part of the game in this sense, people need to start realizing that 

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #5217 on: September 14, 2018, 12:00:58 am »
adam is better than me to be honest

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: September 14, 2018, 12:02:37 am »
El famoso "Duel God"

Hello , my name is LeBrave im the speaker of all shitty players of NW , listen me guys.
Hello guys , why did you run ?????? It's because you totally useless in gf match , yet i am a player who live the golden age.

on the part of a person even less strong than me in a duel and GF i like this

Oh and not my fault if fra win mini nwwc NWWC league 2015 2016 etc 3 years of rape oh wait it's my fault i was cpt

elite tier guy: Hello lebrave you are shit and i'm the best gfer olala you are so shit in gf

LeBrave : WHAT my GF palmares in 3x more big than your but yes it's true i'm bad in GF logic

elite tier guy : OLALA YES MAYBE BUT I M MORE SKILLED THAN YOU EVEN IF I CANT BEAT YOU IN 1V1

LeBrave : 1v1 2V2 3V3 4V4 5V5 6V6 7V7 8V8 9V9 10V10 MNWWC NWWC NWL RGL LC CHAMPION

elite tier guy: OH wait SRY i'm a little dick i will try to comeback in some years

LeBrave: little shit

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5219 on: September 14, 2018, 12:04:40 am »
El famoso "Duel God"

on the part of a person even less strong than me in a duel and GF i like this

Oh and not my fault if fra win mini nwwc NWWC league 2015 2016 etc 3 years of rape oh wait it's my fault i was cpt

elite tier guy: Hello lebrave you are shit and i'm the best gfer olala you are so shit in gf

LeBrave : WHAT my GF palmares in 3x more than your but yes it's true i'm bad in GF logic

elite tier guy : OLALA YES MAYBE BUT I M MORE SKILLED THAN YOU EVEN IF I CANT BEAT YOU IN 1V1

LeBrave : 1v1 2V2 3V3 4V4 5V5 6V6 7V7 8V8 9V9 10V10 MNWWC NWWC NWL RGL LC CHAMPION

elite tier guy: OH wait SRY i'm a little dick i will try to comeback in some years

LeBrave: little shit

Spoiler
[close]
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci