Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924116 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4515 on: May 28, 2018, 12:37:08 pm »
Toffee, stop with the baiting autism, the grown ups are trying to have civilized conversations.
Who are you?

And if you guys want to form a committee, you should take it to the CR. New one should be elected in a few days.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4516 on: May 28, 2018, 12:37:50 pm »
You mean old one  ::)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4517 on: May 28, 2018, 12:43:41 pm »
I mean what has the CR's really done? Other than the tournaments section in over a year?

I feel like if we put a tournament administration forward it needs to be done by us independently.

No reason to give the ability for FSE to dictate how we want to do it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:47:26 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: May 28, 2018, 01:44:00 pm »
I too wasn't messaged about the boycott by anyone... However it presents an oppurtunity to organise some kind of guidelines in regards to hosting tournies, for example limitting them at two per month, making sure a majority of team captains are happy with brackets, capping player counts etc.
[Nr12]Cazasar: im currently muted on FSE but I still wanna take part in the conversation about tournament organisation
[Nr12]Cazasar: I think we should kinda form a "comitee" of sorts, where all possible organizers are kinda connected
[Nr12]Cazasar: were we assemble rules and such for hosting
MarxeiL: Yeah, we should
[Nr12]Cazasar: and communicate with each other before we host
[Nr12]Cazasar: so Tournaments become more organized, dont get spammed and should be better in general
[Nr12]Cazasar: if you could post that for me that would be great :D
MarxeiL: i can just copy your words
MarxeiL: ?
[Nr12]Cazasar: sure :)

These 2 are spot on, the boycott was a rough idea  to try and solve issues, some of which u mentioned but what Gi suggested solves all problems without boycotts so 100% do it.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #4519 on: May 28, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »
So essentially you want to do what CSGO has?

Minors, Champions Qualify for major group stage (Tournaments hosted 2-3 times a year)

This is something I really wanted to play with for so long but didn't really have the means to do so, although thats not as such the problem anymore.

I agree, 8v8+ needs to be left for regiments.
This is a great idea... im sure lots of people want this sort of thing, especielly speaking as one of these teams who get put against the top tier teams first round and get ruined and its not fun...

Would be cool to have a Minor/Major tournaments system. Minor tournaments for small GF teams meaning that TBE, Poosy, Snappers and chimpz cant do. It encourages newcomers into the scene. For example new teams like LSS facing chimpZ at the first round of a tournament will just make them rq the next tournament.

Those teams can still sign up for Major Tournaments because you still learn more about defeats than wins. But Top GF teams including their players cant play those minor's tournaments.
+1
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:55:49 pm by private Ry4N »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: May 28, 2018, 02:25:37 pm »
NA lists deleted.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #4521 on: May 28, 2018, 02:31:16 pm »
NA lists deleted.
think it all got a bit too much for marxeil... NA meme too stronk... RIP and good riddance

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: May 28, 2018, 02:38:08 pm »
NA lists deleted.
think it all got a bit too much for marxeil... NA meme too stronk... RIP and good riddance
I don't care what they are spamming there about tbh. Both lists just were outdated as fuck, nobody wants to help me with it, so I can't see any reason to keep it there.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #4523 on: May 28, 2018, 03:34:09 pm »
@chriseh so you complain about "another 10v10 tourney, which totally hurts reputation of the RGT (which is a lie)" and then you advertise your RGL copy, LMAO

Minor and major tournaments? might be cool, except major tournaments would be 2-4 teams only I reckon  ::)

Committee for tournaments? Could be helpful, don't want you other idiots steal MY players.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: May 28, 2018, 04:17:45 pm »
@chriseh so you complain about "another 10v10 tourney, which totally hurts reputation of the RGT (which is a lie)" and then you advertise your RGL copy, LMAO

Minor and major tournaments? might be cool, except major tournaments would be 2-4 teams only I reckon  ::)

Committee for tournaments? Could be helpful, don't want you other idiots steal MY players.
Everyone should be allowed to play in tournaments no matter the skill level as what is the point of minor tournaments as LSS wont improve by not playing the top teams. All we need is a group of people that decide the size of tournaments; dates of tournaments; seeding for tournaments and set rules that cannot be edited for ones personal needs xD
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4525 on: May 28, 2018, 05:07:10 pm »
I don't see whats wrong with having a tourney for the teams that aren't challenging for the top

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: May 28, 2018, 05:31:26 pm »
Not sure if anyone said this already about that minor/major thingy, you could make it so the that current top teams are just invited to the major tournaments and the remaining spots are played with a qualifier(the minor tournaments ?) ? Csgo kinda do that.

You could even split the remaining spots on multiple ''minor'' tournaments, so it's not like the top teams are "not allowed" to play them they just don't need to. Would also make the major events more prestigious in my opinion.

You would need enough team ofc.

Tournesol

« Reply #4527 on: May 28, 2018, 05:45:01 pm »
Not sure if anyone said this already about that minor/major thingy, you could make it so the that current top teams are just invited to the major tournaments and the remaining spots are played with a qualifier(the minor tournaments ?) ? Csgo kinda do that.

You could even split the remaining spots on multiple ''minor'' tournaments, so it's not like the top teams are "not allowed" to play them they just don't need to. Would also make the major events more prestigious in my opinion.

I kinda already said that you noob

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4528 on: May 28, 2018, 05:57:56 pm »

I kinda already said that you noob
dren said it better tho because he's a better person

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: May 28, 2018, 06:12:08 pm »
Wasn't sure u talked about the invitations, but the main point was qualification parts.
+1 fwufwu