Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924419 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4485 on: May 28, 2018, 04:34:34 am »
Medium speed - medium brains.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4486 on: May 28, 2018, 04:37:21 am »
You mentioned fastest... NA Players inbound

Suns

« Reply #4487 on: May 28, 2018, 05:58:59 am »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4489 on: May 28, 2018, 07:43:28 am »
yikes

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #4490 on: May 28, 2018, 07:47:57 am »
You mentioned fastest... NA Players inbound
Ry4n meme post like this is why you are my favorite 33rd (Besides Blaze of course). xD
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:56:35 am by NickCole »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #4491 on: May 28, 2018, 08:06:33 am »
Then again, I can feel the difference between the two speeds but I don't mind it at the same time  ezpz for the best sideblocker of all time.  8)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Tournesol

« Reply #4492 on: May 28, 2018, 08:53:39 am »
I didn't feel any difference tbh, if you do and you dont like it just lower your sensitivity a little bit.

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #4493 on: May 28, 2018, 11:03:05 am »
btw did u feel that we played on fastest LOL

Ofc i did and that was a shit tbh. Please don't host any other tourney with fast or fastest speed, just put it on medium, we used to play with that speed on EU, it was fine then and it is now
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4494 on: May 28, 2018, 11:05:06 am »
Spoiler
Because of recent events involving Mightypains tourneys the following teams have decided not to attend any of the future tourneys he hosts: ChimpZ Poosy Snappers WarDogs Nr12
If mighty decides hes gunna stop: rigging brackets for TBE, bending the rules to suit TBE and banning or treating anyone he doesn't like like shit then we will all happily sign up to his tourneys again

I tried to tell mighty pain all of this before I let him know what would happen if he didn't and this is all he had to say: https://imgur.com/x4tTVbZ
[close]
In regards to the boycott, from the point of view if Snappers we wish to boycott mainly due to the fact that there are too many tournies happening constantly. I dunno what happened yesterday as I wasn't there but I had discussed before us sitting out of a tourny or two so we don't have to play 4 every month.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #4495 on: May 28, 2018, 11:09:19 am »
Spoiler
Because of recent events involving Mightypains tourneys the following teams have decided not to attend any of the future tourneys he hosts: ChimpZ Poosy Snappers WarDogs Nr12
If mighty decides hes gunna stop: rigging brackets for TBE, bending the rules to suit TBE and banning or treating anyone he doesn't like like shit then we will all happily sign up to his tourneys again

I tried to tell mighty pain all of this before I let him know what would happen if he didn't and this is all he had to say: https://imgur.com/x4tTVbZ
[close]
In regards to the boycott, from the point of view if Snappers we wish to boycott mainly due to the fact that there are too many tournies happening constantly. I dunno what happened yesterday as I wasn't there but I had discussed before us sitting out of a tourny or two so we don't have to play 4 every month.

Completely agreed, don't quite know why Bagins is boycotting based on rigged tourny's none of them were rigged and no rules were bended as far as im aware

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #4496 on: May 28, 2018, 11:12:19 am »
tournaments more like weekly events LOOOOOOL 4HEad

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4497 on: May 28, 2018, 11:18:46 am »
I would actually care abit more about groupfighting if it didn't just become quantity over quality.

Obviously you guys do what you do, but myself and Heri always wanted the 10v10 RGT to be that tourney that everyone looked forward too, its earned itself quite a reputation over the years so I won't lie and say it made me abit sad when Mightypain announced his 10v10 :(

(Especially since it was literally a copy)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #4498 on: May 28, 2018, 11:26:11 am »
I would actually care abit more about groupfighting if it didn't just become quantity over quality.

Obviously you guys do what you do, but myself and Heri always wanted the 10v10 RGT to be that tourney that everyone looked forward too, its earned itself quite a reputation over the years so I won't lie and say it made me abit sad when Mightypain announced his 10v10 :(

OMEGALUL

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #4499 on: May 28, 2018, 11:28:46 am »

I don't know with whom you talked about boycotting MightyPains tournaments, but the leadership of the Nr12 is not informed about all the circumstances regarding this boycott. We will discuss this topic later this day.

I personally agree with Gi. There are too many consecutive tournaments in such a short time span, but the brackets seem fine, although we had our little banter concerning our lovely group matches against ChimpZ

+1
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.