Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924229 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4470 on: May 28, 2018, 01:22:00 am »
I mean the last two sets of brackets Mighty did was actually discussed with multiple players first and seeded (top teams split up).

So not sure what you want him to do differently there, he could ofc randomise it but that means that you could end up with a very shite final.

Also just as Mighty isn't too sure himself when I mentioned this to him what rules were bent?
Technically if it was seeded shouldnt 1st play 4th and 2nd play 3rd?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4471 on: May 28, 2018, 01:23:27 am »
I mean the last two sets of brackets Mighty did was actually discussed with multiple players first and seeded (top teams split up).

So not sure what you want him to do differently there, he could ofc randomise it but that means that you could end up with a very shite final.

Also just as Mighty isn't too sure himself when I mentioned this to him what rules were bent?
Technically if it was seeded shouldnt 1st play 4th and 2nd play 3rd?
I am talking about the tourney before this 10v10 as I wasn't involved in the 10v10 brackets, though I know some other players were. I won't say names, but they weren't all TBE members.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #4472 on: May 28, 2018, 01:29:17 am »
Spoiler
I mean to me this is stupid, this round Hokej tanks 2 stabs at the end, he apparently got hit 3 times before that as well. The amount of rounds I see him winning rounds for chimpz purely because he gets unheard of luck with his health...... does he have more hp than the rest of us ? :OOOOOO

[close]
Snappers experienced the exact same thing with Hokej. He tanked like 4 hits the very last round, not to mention the multiple pokes which one of them LITERALLY won Chimpz a round
"Shit happens", you'll tell me, but fuck me was that alot of shit in one single match  ;D

Because of recent events involving Mightypains tourneys the following teams have decided not to attend any of the future tourneys he hosts: ChimpZ Poosy Snappers WarDogs Nr12
Why are you including Snappers in this? Who did you talk to exactly?  ???
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #4473 on: May 28, 2018, 01:35:24 am »

Sums up this thread well imo

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: May 28, 2018, 01:41:41 am »
do u wanna fuckin go, ill have u know i won a 63 internal 2v2 tournament once
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #4475 on: May 28, 2018, 01:49:25 am »
I did brackets for last 10v10 tournament. Do you have any problems with this?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #4476 on: May 28, 2018, 01:50:37 am »
Is this the thread where we go to shit talk about everything that annoys us in nw

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: May 28, 2018, 01:51:38 am »
Apparently not, I spoke to Vol and he has no issue with 10v10 or 8v8 brackets? And considering Mighty only hosted one other tournament before this (6v6) not sure where this all came from.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #4478 on: May 28, 2018, 01:52:31 am »
Spastics
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #4479 on: May 28, 2018, 02:07:30 am »
Is this the thread where we go to shit talk about everything that annoys us in nw

Yeah :) i dont like poking and and dont like fat tanky people

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: May 28, 2018, 02:09:09 am »

i dont like u

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #4481 on: May 28, 2018, 02:11:35 am »

i dont like u

i dont like ur dad he smells

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: May 28, 2018, 02:13:11 am »
Spoiler

i dont like u

i dont like ur dad he smells
[close]
Fuck.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: May 28, 2018, 04:28:24 am »
btw did u feel that we played on fastest LOL

Ofc i did and that was a shit tbh. Please don't host any other tourney with fast or fastest speed, just put it on medium, we used to play with that speed on EU, it was fine then and it is now

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: May 28, 2018, 04:30:19 am »
I actually prefer fastest, it makes the game feel more smooth and allows you to do things quicker.