Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924358 times)

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4380 on: May 26, 2018, 11:14:06 pm »
I still remember NA's first RGL ft30, Donut break in the middle and everyone is auto charging not even lining up on maps which are circular and have boats and shit in the middle ahahhaha

worst bait I have seen in a while. good attempt though golden  ;D

once again with equal ping our best NA duelist would probably destroy the best EU duelist. but remember guys dueling and individual skill isn't important according to eus lolololololol. "I have to have teammates to let me win because I can't do anything by myself" top kek

also, anything to say about the french cruch? legit they got 20 ping or less in everything, and demand to switch servers if they have anything above 25 hahahahaha. if they get over 50, I bet they become absolutely terrible
so funny NA bullshit player, i'm sry risk but NA mata is bad with low competition it's why NA top players are not better than the best EU players, our best duelist was Drake and in my opinion this is the best ALL TIME players in this game and he would make 10-0 at your best NA because drake is just unplayable.

Also for the others NA bullshit players who say 'OLALA THIS PLAYER CANT BEAT WITH ONLY 20pings more etc..." Goldon isn't a duelist and this list is based on "GF Skill" it's why he is 89p because it's a great groupfighter.

if you want really fight the best dueler try to see with extazz, hokej, Cr3ativity, Maharbaal, me, marquez, etc

you frenchies play with 5 ping, literally all you have to do is spam and sidestep its retardedly OP.

Also I'm one of the best duelist NA and i've been repeatedly asking to ft7 one of EU's best and none of you will do it
I've ft7'd you sometimes

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #4381 on: May 26, 2018, 11:14:30 pm »
yep thats why your average duel looks like 2 players from tropical paradise fighting each other, thanks NA see you again

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: May 26, 2018, 11:16:53 pm »
I have 3 tournaments wins in 1v1 of 100-150 players. (drake have 2 1v1 btw)
I accept to play againt's one of your NA player who have this achievements.
See you in 10 years.

LOL

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: May 26, 2018, 11:24:07 pm »
See you in 10 years.

LOL
Cya in 30 years risk

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4384 on: May 26, 2018, 11:31:39 pm »
See you in 10 years.
We used to have duelists like this, but they both retired

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: May 26, 2018, 11:36:00 pm »
See you in 10 years.

LOL
Cya in 30 years risk

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38512.msg1694644#msg1694644

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #4386 on: May 26, 2018, 11:37:53 pm »
All EU's can do in groupfights is updown, they cant do any of the crazy spinning and blocking kill feeds that the best NA's can do
Yeah that was 2014 EU, we've improved since

I still remember NA's first RGL ft30, Donut break in the middle and everyone is auto charging not even lining up on maps which are circular and have boats and shit in the middle ahahhaha
once again with equal ping our best NA duelist would probably destroy the best EU duelist. but remember guys dueling and individual skill isn't important according to eus lolololololol. "I have to have teammates to let me win because I can't do anything by myself" top kek

also, anything to say about the french cruch? legit they got 20 ping or less in everything, and demand to switch servers if they have anything above 25 hahahahaha. if they get over 50, I bet they become absolutely terrible
Unironically saying best NA duelist would destroy best EU duelist  ;D

Someone with 50 ping instantly switching to 10 ping also becomes absolutly terrible, that's called an adjustement period

I think the only fact that NAs are asking EUs for duels but not the opposite already says everything. You guys want to prove wrong something that's already acknowledged by the vast majority of the community (a.k.a EU better than NA)  :)
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: May 26, 2018, 11:40:07 pm »
I mean its also backed up by every competetion between the communitys ever hosted.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: May 26, 2018, 11:52:34 pm »
See you in 10 years.

LOL
Cya in 30 years risk

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38512.msg1694644#msg1694644
linking a meme duel smh

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: May 26, 2018, 11:54:40 pm »
can i be included as an honorary eu for my epeen

i have won multiple duels against ranked players including but not limited to, rikimaru, water, cletus on eu servers

i also got a kick in against drake
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #4390 on: May 26, 2018, 11:55:48 pm »
can i be included as an honorary eu for my epeen

i have won multiple duels against ranked players including but not limited to, rikimaru, water, cletus on eu servers

i also got a kick in against drake

You will always haunt me :(

Suns

« Reply #4391 on: May 27, 2018, 12:29:15 am »
See you in 10 years.

lol why dont you come catch this FT7 bitch ive told u to link 2 times but u keep dodging me like a little bitch

all i see is u BEGGING older men for attention and validation u got personal problems or something?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4392 on: May 27, 2018, 12:35:16 am »
First of all I have played with 10-20 ping consistent through my entire time it's very hard to switch to 97 ping at 4 am which is when I did the duel my timezone and suddenly perform my best with completely different timings for everything. I went over to EU and duels some NAs on the shitty suisse duel server and 7-0 all of them. Moreover im not even a duelist never have been never will be because it sucks, its boring as hell just sit their staring at each other trying to bait chambers etc, and dont even bring up fastest because its the same thing just NA meta is fucking dog shit and they don't even know that you can just be cancer like hokej and sit their and block your opponent for hours until they die because they are bored and make mistake. Regarding the NA RGL that's not even a bait you literally had donut break and shit. None of you understand how ping effects you in this game clearly its dependent on playstlye (regarding if you are a range player or someone who plays chambers you wont be able to hit the timings at higher pings because you are too used to you own). And how many times do you have to be told that the difference between 65 ping and 95 ping is insane at 95 yeah you can block and maybe hit some chambers but im glancing all the time and poking and it is impossible to quick block. Idiot NA's trying to start arguments with factually superior EUs, I mean we have a wayyy bigger player base so its not that big of deal that we have better players

Can I just add the fact that you rate duels above group fighting when regarding individual skills is beyond stupid, group fighting is the only legitimate competitive format for the entire game
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:39:10 am by golden2 »

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: May 27, 2018, 12:40:03 am »
First of all I have played with 10-20 ping consistent through my entire time it's very hard to switch to 97 ping at 4 am which is when I did the duel my timezone and suddenly perform my best with completely different timings for everything. I went over to EU and duels some NAs on the shitty suisse duel server and 7-0 all of them. Moreover im not even a duelist never have been never will be because it sucks, its boring as hell just sit their staring at each other trying to bait chambers etc, and dont even bring up fastest because its the same thing just NA meta is fucking dog shit and they don't even know that you can just be cancer like hokej and sit their and block your opponent for hours until they die because they are bored and make mistake. Regarding the NA RGL that's not even a bait you literally had donut break and shit. None of you understand how ping effects you in this game clearly its dependent on playstlye (regarding if you are a range player or someone who plays chambers you wont be able to hit the timings at higher pings because you are too used to you own). And how many times do you have to be told that the difference between 65 ping and 95 ping is insane at 95 yeah you can block and maybe hit some chambers but im glancing all the time and poking and it is impossible to quick block. Idiot NA's trying to start arguments with factually superior EUs, I mean we have a wayyy bigger player base so its not that big of deal that we have better players

Can I just add the fact that you rate duels above group fighting when regarding individual skills is beyond stupid, group fighting is the only legitimate competitive format for the entire game
yawn muted come catch this 7-0

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: May 27, 2018, 12:43:49 am »

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah