Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924131 times)

Offline Kasai

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2ndHessian FirstLady
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kasai
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4365 on: May 26, 2018, 07:36:38 pm »
Makes no sense, NA's do lots of spinning and blocking, that requires the most awareness, updowning an enemy thats away from his team doesn't take much awareness
Spinning would explain why every na player dies fast vs eu players in groupfight  ;)
dust in a nutshell

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4366 on: May 26, 2018, 07:44:13 pm »
Makes no sense, NA's do lots of spinning and blocking, that requires the most awareness, updowning an enemy thats away from his team doesn't take much awareness
Spinning would explain why every na player dies fast vs eu players in groupfight  ;)

yeah on eu servers

like what do you expect, eu players never show up to na tournaments at all where na players at least try to attend duel tournaments and such
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #4367 on: May 26, 2018, 08:35:33 pm »
Think the issue is your tournaments are held at 1-4am for us while ours is afternoon your time.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: May 26, 2018, 09:04:58 pm »

yeah on eu servers

like what do you expect, eu players never show up to na tournaments at all where na players at least try to attend duel tournaments and such
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #4369 on: May 26, 2018, 09:36:19 pm »

tfw NAs know the EU community better than the EUs do

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: May 26, 2018, 09:55:07 pm »
am i eu?

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: May 26, 2018, 10:39:37 pm »
I still remember NA's first RGL ft30, Donut break in the middle and everyone is auto charging not even lining up on maps which are circular and have boats and shit in the middle ahahhaha

worst bait I have seen in a while. good attempt though golden  ;D

once again with equal ping our best NA duelist would probably destroy the best EU duelist. but remember guys dueling and individual skill isn't important according to eus lolololololol. "I have to have teammates to let me win because I can't do anything by myself" top kek

also, anything to say about the french cruch? legit they got 20 ping or less in everything, and demand to switch servers if they have anything above 25 hahahahaha. if they get over 50, I bet they become absolutely terrible

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4372 on: May 26, 2018, 10:54:58 pm »
dueling is less important than groupfighting
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #4373 on: May 26, 2018, 10:55:20 pm »
I still remember NA's first RGL ft30, Donut break in the middle and everyone is auto charging not even lining up on maps which are circular and have boats and shit in the middle ahahhaha

once again with equal ping our best NA duelist would probably destroy the best EU duelist. but remember guys dueling and individual skill isn't important according to eus lolololololol. "I have to have teammates to let me win because I can't do anything by myself" top kek

also, anything to say about the french cruch? legit they got 20 ping or less in everything, and demand to switch servers if they have anything above 25 hahahahaha. if they get over 50, I bet they become absolutely terrible
so funny NA bullshit player, i'm sry risk but NA meta is bad with low competition it's why NA top players are not better than the best EU players, our best duelist was Drake and in my opinion this is the best ALL TIME players in this game and he would make 10-0 at your best NA because drake is just unplayable.

Also for the others NA bullshit players who say 'OLALA THIS PLAYER CANT BEAT WITH ONLY 20pings more etc..." Goldon isn't a duelist and this list is based on "GF Skill" it's why he is 89p because it's a great groupfighter.

if you want really fight the best dueler try to see with extazz, hokej, Cr3ativity, Maharbaal, me, marquez, etc
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:35:38 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #4374 on: May 26, 2018, 10:58:36 pm »
or Voluble

MATT123456789

« Reply #4375 on: May 26, 2018, 10:59:35 pm »

so funny NA bullshit player, i'm sry risk but NA mata is bad with low competition it's why NA top players are not better than the best EU players, our best duelist was Drake and in my opinion this is the best ALL TIME players in this game and he would make 10-0 at your best NA because drake is just unplayable.

Also for the others NA bullshit players who say 'OLALA THIS PLAYER CANT BEAT WITH ONLY 20pings more etc..." Goldon isn't a duelist and this list is based on "GF Skill" it's why he is 89p because it's a great groupfighter.

if you want really fight the best dueler try to see with extazz, hokej, Cr3ativity, Maharbaal, me, marquez, etc

you frenchies play with 5 ping, literally all you have to do is spam and sidestep its retardedly OP.

Also I'm one of the best duelist NA and i've been repeatedly asking to ft7 one of EU's best and none of you will do it

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #4376 on: May 26, 2018, 11:02:38 pm »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: May 26, 2018, 11:04:37 pm »

so funny NA bullshit player, i'm sry risk but NA mata is bad with low competition it's why NA top players are not better than the best EU players, our best duelist was Drake and in my opinion this is the best ALL TIME players in this game and he would make 10-0 at your best NA because drake is just unplayable.

I believe suns was asking extazz but he refused lmao so that says that right there

too hard to compare because of ping. golden had actually the good ping for being EU and on being on NA and lost...and the excuse is that he got 1 round and had bad ping, even though it wasn't even bad lol. but if a lan were to happen, na would stomp you guys in individual skill.

and whoever wins those duels, it comes down to ping though. so again hard to compare, because with the high ping (EUs playing on NA, and NAs playing on EU) it's obviously unfair
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:06:39 pm by Risk_ »

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #4378 on: May 26, 2018, 11:10:04 pm »
I have 3 tournaments wins in 1v1 of 100-150 players. (drake have 2 1v1 btw)
I accept to play againt's one of your NA player who have this achievements.
See you in 10 years.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile