Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924000 times)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4155 on: May 22, 2018, 04:37:07 pm »
doubt
Ismar 87p 10-5'd him ezpz x2 actually.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: May 22, 2018, 04:37:38 pm »
ismar is not a duelist tho, anyone with some patience can beat him in duels lmao

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: May 22, 2018, 04:39:39 pm »
ismar is not a duelist tho, anyone with some patience can beat him in duels lmao
No anyone can beat him, I mean patience he couldn't handle my sick Agro moves

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: May 22, 2018, 04:40:08 pm »
just range, side strafe and block chamber him

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: May 22, 2018, 04:40:29 pm »
just range, side strafe and block chamber him
Thanks for the tips next time I'll 10-0 him

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: May 22, 2018, 04:42:03 pm »
sure np, fun to make him rage in duels  8)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4161 on: May 22, 2018, 04:44:29 pm »
I don't think it matters who beats who really, K-KA could lose to 15thYR but have 38-10 and you could have 20-8, Bagins clearly performed better in that scenario. And it's of course not as simple as scores, getting a better score doesn't make you the better player (you could be supporting, delaying, you could be against the harder flank, etc.
I mean I could use that exact argument when arguing for snappers. I feel like you don't particularly care either way honestly so I have no clue why you are arguing with me.
The thing is that almost all the 15th YR players are rated 82+. And I wouldn't say that it's hard to beat K-KA when they are always trolling or 66th where nobody literally cares about the game and regiment at all. At the end of the day, you have a pretty decent rated lineup in Snappers comparing it to your recent performance though.
So what if they are trolling, not my problem. All I'm saying is start basing this list on actual performances on everyone's behalf instead of picking and choosing whomever you like this week, otherwise this is just a baseless list with little to no substance to it.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: May 22, 2018, 04:46:53 pm »
Spoiler
I don't think it matters who beats who really, K-KA could lose to 15thYR but have 38-10 and you could have 20-8, Bagins clearly performed better in that scenario. And it's of course not as simple as scores, getting a better score doesn't make you the better player (you could be supporting, delaying, you could be against the harder flank, etc.
I mean I could use that exact argument when arguing for snappers. I feel like you don't particularly care either way honestly so I have no clue why you are arguing with me.
The thing is that almost all the 15th YR players are rated 82+. And I wouldn't say that it's hard to beat K-KA when they are always trolling or 66th where nobody literally cares about the game and regiment at all. At the end of the day, you have a pretty decent rated lineup in Snappers comparing it to your recent performance though.
So what if they are trolling, not my problem. All I'm saying is start basing this list on actual performances on everyone's behalf instead of picking and choosing whomever you like this week, otherwise this is just a baseless list with little to no substance to it.
[close]

True since when was Snappers even top 10?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4163 on: May 22, 2018, 04:47:40 pm »
It would be good to have somewhat a visual formula, e.g. 50% based on groupfighting tournament performances, 20% based on duel tournament performance and 30% based on regimental performances.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #4164 on: May 22, 2018, 04:50:35 pm »
All I'm saying that this list is based on actual performance, mate. And literally in your team there's only can be potential 86s players but not 88 or higher.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4165 on: May 22, 2018, 04:59:22 pm »
Give us name and things that you want to change so can we talk about it, that would be more simple.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4166 on: May 22, 2018, 05:04:03 pm »
Give us name and things that you want to change so can we talk about it, that would be more simple.
If you'd read anything written in the last page you'd already know what I want, rating based on performances.

All I'm saying that this list is based on actual performance, mate. And literally in your team there's only can be potential 86s players but not 88 or higher.
It's evidently not based on actual performances for anyone outside of chimpz and TBE as I have stated in regards to the 2v2 tourney, 5v5 sword + bayo and no doubt other tournies involving other teams.

yecgga

« Reply #4167 on: May 22, 2018, 05:14:31 pm »
make me 88p or ill rek u
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:22:21 pm by Gatts »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:40 pm »
Spoiler
UPDATE 22.05

Nickname

Shadey

Old rating

New rating

Explanation
Shadey - Didn't see him playing as infantry for a while.
[close]

[close]
Feelsbad

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: May 22, 2018, 05:31:26 pm »
Spoiler
UPDATE 22.05

Nickname

Shadey

Old rating

New rating

Explanation
Shadey - Didn't see him playing as infantry for a while.
[close]

[close]
I'mbad