Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924076 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4140 on: May 22, 2018, 03:54:20 pm »
Spoiler
Two second places and 1 bronze is hardly a stat that guarantee's all your players are amazing. In fact with the amount of tournaments you guys have attended it's quite the contrary.

It's hardly like he's given all the Snappers players trash ratings, but to say your teams average ratings should be the same as Poosy, TBE or ChimpZ would just be wrong.
I'm not saying they should be the same, however I don't think we should get ignored because we aren't poosy,chimpz or TBE, infact its more difficult for us anyway with our constraints. And also I've counted 5 tournies we've entered in 2018 so I'd say two seconds and a bronze is fairly decent for a team without any insane players in.
I mean Dayboul and Vortx are 87 rated, I don't think they are overrated or anything but that's too high rated players, you have several other players in the 84-85 bracket so I hardly feel like you guys have been ignored. If anything it makes more sense that a lot of your players are slightly lower rated than the teams that are consistently placing in the finals and are winning as opposed to the 2nd and 3rd placements.
No disrespect to anyone in the list, however 84-85 appear to almost be starting out ratings for people whom posses the ability to block and go positive in gfs, I would have thought with this list being based on gf skill (and tournament performance by extension), people who have performed well in tournaments would dynamically receive increases, or decreases on the flip side.
[close]
Maybe, but that's more a flaw in the list itself if that is the case. Realistically if you are 85 rated you are roughly 8.5/10 if you put it into perspective so you should be a pretty good player.
If playing well in tournies (and by extension your team doing well), doesn't lead to increases then I'm really not sure what does. Then you may as well do the list based on how high people can get their kd's on the GF server per week.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4141 on: May 22, 2018, 03:59:27 pm »
Spoiler
Two second places and 1 bronze is hardly a stat that guarantee's all your players are amazing. In fact with the amount of tournaments you guys have attended it's quite the contrary.

It's hardly like he's given all the Snappers players trash ratings, but to say your teams average ratings should be the same as Poosy, TBE or ChimpZ would just be wrong.
I'm not saying they should be the same, however I don't think we should get ignored because we aren't poosy,chimpz or TBE, infact its more difficult for us anyway with our constraints. And also I've counted 5 tournies we've entered in 2018 so I'd say two seconds and a bronze is fairly decent for a team without any insane players in.
I mean Dayboul and Vortx are 87 rated, I don't think they are overrated or anything but that's too high rated players, you have several other players in the 84-85 bracket so I hardly feel like you guys have been ignored. If anything it makes more sense that a lot of your players are slightly lower rated than the teams that are consistently placing in the finals and are winning as opposed to the 2nd and 3rd placements.
No disrespect to anyone in the list, however 84-85 appear to almost be starting out ratings for people whom posses the ability to block and go positive in gfs, I would have thought with this list being based on gf skill (and tournament performance by extension), people who have performed well in tournaments would dynamically receive increases, or decreases on the flip side.
[close]
Maybe, but that's more a flaw in the list itself if that is the case. Realistically if you are 85 rated you are roughly 8.5/10 if you put it into perspective so you should be a pretty good player.
If playing well in tournies (and by extension your team doing well), doesn't lead to increases then I'm really not sure what does. Then you may as well do the list based on how high people can get their kd's on the GF server per week.
I believe it's also based on performances in regimental GF matches, regimental tournaments, other tournaments like NWWC, etc.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: May 22, 2018, 04:04:57 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I believe it's also based on performances in regimental GF matches, regimental tournaments, other tournaments like NWWC, etc.
Well 15th came second in the regimental 10v10 (snappers by extension for reasons you can probably guess), 15th has beaten K-KA the last 3 times in regimental gfs (excluding TGL), we beat the 66th a similar amount of times in a row before disbanding, and recently beat the nr12 15-3 in a regimental gf. And then in regards to NWWC performances, looking at the stats both Irish and I are in the top 10 in NWWC scores.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: May 22, 2018, 04:08:10 pm »
I don't think it matters who beats who really, K-KA could lose to 15thYR but have 38-10 and you could have 20-8, Bagins clearly performed better in that scenario. And it's of course not as simple as scores, getting a better score doesn't make you the better player (you could be supporting, delaying, you could be against the harder flank, etc.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: May 22, 2018, 04:14:06 pm »
I don't think it matters who beats who really, K-KA could lose to 15thYR but have 38-10 and you could have 20-8, Bagins clearly performed better in that scenario. And it's of course not as simple as scores, getting a better score doesn't make you the better player (you could be supporting, delaying, you could be against the harder flank, etc.
I mean I could use that exact argument when arguing for snappers. I feel like you don't particularly care either way honestly so I have no clue why you are arguing with me.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #4145 on: May 22, 2018, 04:17:14 pm »
Making my own list

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: May 22, 2018, 04:17:53 pm »
I mean I could use that exact argument when arguing for snappers. I feel like you don't particularly care either way honestly so I have no clue why you are arguing with me.
I'm not arguing, I'm discussing possible scenarios for why a player may not have been up-rated.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #4147 on: May 22, 2018, 04:22:48 pm »
gi is a nugget

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: May 22, 2018, 04:24:30 pm »
gi is a nugget
I thought I was the only one, until I met 18e Ricky!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4149 on: May 22, 2018, 04:31:09 pm »
How fucking dare you Gi
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #4150 on: May 22, 2018, 04:31:36 pm »
I should be 88 atleast.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: May 22, 2018, 04:32:38 pm »
If you ever get 88 I am honestly quitting this community.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #4152 on: May 22, 2018, 04:33:20 pm »
The thing is that almost all the 15th YR players are rated 82+. And I wouldn't say that it's hard to beat K-KA when they are always trolling or 66th where nobody literally cares about the game and regiment at all. At the end of the day, you have a pretty decent rated lineup in Snappers comparing it to your recent performance though.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #4153 on: May 22, 2018, 04:33:40 pm »
I mean 84 and I'm better than the whole NL team...................................................................

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: May 22, 2018, 04:36:44 pm »
doubt