Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924391 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4125 on: May 22, 2018, 12:06:01 pm »
I feel like you are under rating Snappers players a little bit considering our recent tourney performances. Along with Vortx+daveboul winning that 2v2 + Irish and I coming third, Firefly and Zappy have been immense recently and would be deserving of a higher score.

That 8v8 tournament didn't happen

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4126 on: May 22, 2018, 12:58:36 pm »
K now im going to kms

Wursti

« Reply #4127 on: May 22, 2018, 01:05:31 pm »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: May 22, 2018, 02:22:36 pm »
Herishey 87p? Have you watched his vid vs ChimpZ he posted today? mans died first half the rounds
If 3 times out of 19 is half of the rounds then you should ask your little sister how to count properly, you big head fuck.
Vol's still mad he lost dw.
Quite the opposite infact, idgaf and get meme'd kid
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4129 on: May 22, 2018, 02:28:29 pm »
Spoiler
Herishey 87p? Have you watched his vid vs ChimpZ he posted today? mans died first half the rounds
If 3 times out of 19 is half of the rounds then you should ask your little sister how to count properly, you big head fuck.
Vol's still mad he lost dw.
Quite the opposite infact, idgaf and get meme'd kid
[close]
You still cry on your mums lap when you stub your toe.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #4130 on: May 22, 2018, 02:38:16 pm »
I don't know Gi, mate. Snappers individually still worse than any of those top teams atm. Imo
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #4131 on: May 22, 2018, 02:44:50 pm »
I don't know Gi, mate. Snappers individually still worse than any of those top teams atm. Imo

I'm former TBE Poosy and Chimpz tho.

Spoiler
Validate me
[close]

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4132 on: May 22, 2018, 03:11:53 pm »
Well I'm sorry but you can't argue against stats or results, so if we are doing well when you think we are trash individual players then it kinda shows that you are incorrect.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: May 22, 2018, 03:15:48 pm »
Two second places and 1 bronze is hardly a stat that guarantee's all your players are amazing. In fact with the amount of tournaments you guys have attended it's quite the contrary.

It's hardly like he's given all the Snappers players trash ratings, but to say your teams average ratings should be the same as Poosy, TBE or ChimpZ would just be wrong.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #4134 on: May 22, 2018, 03:20:47 pm »
why is herishey rated so high? the guy's an absolute wank and that also represents his skill very accurately...

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: May 22, 2018, 03:21:40 pm »
Do you want me to put you in the ground again!?!?!?!??!

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: May 22, 2018, 03:34:03 pm »
Two second places and 1 bronze is hardly a stat that guarantee's all your players are amazing. In fact with the amount of tournaments you guys have attended it's quite the contrary.

It's hardly like he's given all the Snappers players trash ratings, but to say your teams average ratings should be the same as Poosy, TBE or ChimpZ would just be wrong.
I'm not saying they should be the same, however I don't think we should get ignored because we aren't poosy,chimpz or TBE, infact its more difficult for us anyway with our constraints. And also I've counted 5 tournies we've entered in 2018 so I'd say two seconds and a bronze is fairly decent for a team without any insane players in.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: May 22, 2018, 03:37:58 pm »

I'm not saying they should be the same, however I don't think we should get ignored because we aren't poosy,chimpz or TBE, infact its more difficult for us anyway with our constraints. And also I've counted 5 tournies we've entered in 2018 so I'd say two seconds and a bronze is fairly decent for a team without any insane players in.
I mean Dayboul and Vortx are 87 rated, I don't think they are overrated or anything but that's too high rated players, you have several other players in the 84-85 bracket so I hardly feel like you guys have been ignored. If anything it makes more sense that a lot of your players are slightly lower rated than the teams that are consistently placing in the finals and are winning as opposed to the 2nd and 3rd placements.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: May 22, 2018, 03:43:21 pm »

I mean Dayboul and Vortx are 87 rated, I don't think they are overrated or anything but that's too high rated players, you have several other players in the 84-85 bracket so I hardly feel like you guys have been ignored. If anything it makes more sense that a lot of your players are slightly lower rated than the teams that are consistently placing in the finals and are winning as opposed to the 2nd and 3rd placements.
No disrespect to anyone in the list, however 84-85 appear to almost be starting out ratings for people whom posses the ability to block and go positive in gfs, I would have thought with this list being based on gf skill (and tournament performance by extension), people who have performed well in tournaments would dynamically receive increases, or decreases on the flip side.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: May 22, 2018, 03:48:13 pm »
Spoiler

No disrespect to anyone in the list, however 84-85 appear to almost be starting out ratings for people whom posses the ability to block and go positive in gfs, I would have thought with this list being based on gf skill (and tournament performance by extension), people who have performed well in tournaments would dynamically receive increases, or decreases on the flip side.
[close]
Maybe, but that's more a flaw in the list itself if that is the case. Realistically if you are 85 rated you are roughly 8.5/10 if you put it into perspective so you should be a pretty good player.