Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 923971 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04 | Team rankings
« Reply #3780 on: May 08, 2018, 03:39:25 pm »
Superb job Marxeil! Absolutely spot on rankings!!!! #TheSecondBestEver
#BetterThanPoosy
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3781 on: May 08, 2018, 03:53:10 pm »
This list is even more ridiculous then the players list. With this list you can be 1st place without any gold medals. Just win some rounds and hope that the top team don't attaned the tournament. There should be system with losing points when you got defeated and gaining while winning. If you win a stronger oponent you gain more points, if you lose to a weaker - you lose more points. Thats how rating works.
Spoiler
I had no time to make it to the end but it should be like this, its only from 1 duel tournament
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13W7bmGGxQN1oafCe8ox6ptAaeRlR6Y2QUx2E1D6ROQ0/edit?usp=sharing
[close]

P.S. You disbanded Slavic :)

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:56:46 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3782 on: May 08, 2018, 04:00:32 pm »
Tbh I don't mind the list, it seems fairly accurate now.

No list will ever be perfect, whatever formula you use, at least this one the logic can be explained and it has continuity.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: May 08, 2018, 04:03:44 pm »
Tbh I don't mind the list, it seems fairly accurate now.

No list will ever be perfect, whatever formula you use, at least this one the logic can be explained and it has continuity.
With this logic no team can get to first place if the #1 team will have a gap in 1k points. With the system of losing points any team can be #1. Thats how HLTV  and other elo system works. The list that is made now didnt cost any effort and it doesn't show result even close to the reality (slavic above jedis lul)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:20:30 pm by KOBZIK »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3784 on: May 08, 2018, 04:48:55 pm »
How can you rate Jedis above Slavic though? Slavic is higher because they played much more tournaments. Jedis played only 2 tournaments on this year and didn't do that good.

With this logic no team can get to first place if the #1 team will have a gap in 1k points.

If the team will have a gap in 1k points then it's absolutely proved and nobody deserves to get on their place.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:59:57 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: May 08, 2018, 04:56:41 pm »
How can you rate Jedis above Slavic though? Slavic is higher because they played much more tournaments. Jedis played only 2 tournaments on this year and didn't do that good.

With this logic no team can get to first place if the #1 team will have a gap in 1k points.

If the team will have a gap in 1k points then it's absolutely proved and nobody deserves to get on their place.
Lol where did you see any rating like this in any game? The whole logic of your rating is just to attend so many tournaments as possible. If there would be a new team beating everyone in 10 tournaments in a row and Chimpz would be all this tournaments getting 2nd or 3rd, the new stronger team wouldnt get 1st.
No logic, no effort in making this list, just creating some random numbers.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:58:48 pm by KOBZIK »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3786 on: May 08, 2018, 04:59:47 pm »
Why no team Iceland on the list?

2 Bronze, 1 Silver?

im not that bothered but theres teams on there will literally nothing instead of us kek
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 05:03:02 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: May 08, 2018, 05:00:22 pm »

Lol where did you see any rating like this in any game? The whole logic of your rating is just to attend so many tournaments as possible. If there would be a new team beating everyone in 10 tournaments in a row and Chimpz would be all this tournaments getting 2nd or 3rd, the new stronger team wouldnt get 1st.
No logic, no effort in making this list, just creating some random numbers.
I agree that system which you want to have is better, but it needs much more time, because how can you rate the new team as example without any tournaments played or something. How the team which is gonna win against them will get proper amout of points? If you will rate each player that is playing for the team and with some calculation get an final amout of points its still gonna be biased.

Even though, numbers aren't random.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: May 08, 2018, 05:00:49 pm »

3 Bronze, 1 Silver?

im not that bothered but theres teams on there will literally nothing instead of us kek
You didn't play last 4 tournaments so far.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: May 08, 2018, 05:01:49 pm »

3 Bronze, 1 Silver?

Yeah we don't play EVERY tourney, but the list is for 2018 tourney's? Therefor we still apply.

Just read your point system thingy, jesus you need to be fucking mega dedicated to be on this list lmfao.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 05:03:50 pm by John Price »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: May 08, 2018, 05:04:15 pm »

3 Bronze, 1 Silver?

Yeah we don't play EVERY tourney, but the list is for 2018 tourney's? Therefor we still apply.
The list for 2018 tourneys and active teams. Just check how the system works.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: May 08, 2018, 05:04:37 pm »
I edited my post mayne leave me alone

Abit of a harsh system, especially when you consider theres like 1-2 tourneys each week currently

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: May 08, 2018, 05:06:17 pm »
How the team which is gonna win against them will get proper amout of points?
Every one get some starting points (f.e. 100)

How the team which is gonna win against them will get proper amout of points?
In the excel file i shared is formula from LoL elo rating modified for NW duel. You can use something like this and with teams it is easier then with players becasue after 1 duel tournament i was bored to add eveyone.

If you will rate each player that is playing for the team and with some calculation get an final amout of points its still gonna be biased.
Don't rate the players, just the teams. If a team will split up, you can split the points of the team. Its not so hard to solve this issue.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: May 08, 2018, 05:09:28 pm »
where dat 15pp

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: May 08, 2018, 05:11:54 pm »
I edited my post mayne leave me alone

Abit of a harsh system, especially when you consider theres like 1-2 tourneys each week currently
You mean each month. Is it hard to come few times in a month?

@KOBZIK | Yes man, so how can you identify "strong" and "weak" teams? Because of winning against them you will get different amount of points as you said. It is still biased if you will call some new Freddie's team as example - strong.