Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924108 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04
« Reply #3525 on: May 01, 2018, 04:23:59 pm »
Amazing question Mr Iskkon.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #3526 on: May 01, 2018, 05:08:36 pm »
why even bother arguing with NAs?

i love how the EUs blame NA for causing trouble in this thread when the majority of it is just inter-EU banter, with the NAs occasionally showing up and everyone causing a fuss.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3527 on: May 01, 2018, 05:13:00 pm »
WHere ThE FUk aM I? I'm stiLL ActiVE!

giv 99p
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:14:38 pm by Heist »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #3528 on: May 01, 2018, 05:21:52 pm »
Tbh, the only one trying in that gf was Havoc. I know a couple people would run in and spam every round and me and fireboy would kick and teamhit each other to get the other killed as bait. Even with that, I still think the EUs would've came close/beat us because we were a shit team that never played together lol. That's like the USA taking college basketball players that have never played together to the olympics to play against EU pro players. So the argument for that groupfight is pretty trash. But I will say I do think EU players are better than NA especially in terms of teamwork.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: May 01, 2018, 05:31:57 pm »
Tbh, the only one trying in that gf was Havoc. I know a couple people would run in and spam every round and me and fireboy would kick and teamhit each other to get the other killed as bait. Even with that, I still think the EUs would've came close/beat us because we were a shit team that never played together lol. That's like the USA taking college basketball players that have never played together to the olympics to play against EU pro players. So the argument for that groupfight is pretty trash. But I will say I do think EU players are better than NA especially in terms of general skill.
thanks for teling the truth xoxoxox
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3530 on: May 01, 2018, 05:41:53 pm »
NickCole is bad? Sleek is bad? Puppytron is bad?

Mate they carry from time to time on EU gf, so don't fool yourself.

Oh man, I so badly want to see all the FFE players back in their prime and Shrek these NA's now.
cool banter but we weren’t taking that gf serious. After we were up either 6-0 or 6-1 we starting trolling by kicking, punching, tking or b8ing teammates. But if you want to enjoy the win then have fun. Honestly I didn’t give af if we won or lose that gf tbh it was just for the memes.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:46:07 pm by NickCole »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: May 01, 2018, 05:43:45 pm »
un-ironically complaining about ping when Pakistani 160 ping GOD Knightmare consistently and repeatedly destroys 10 ping players
this man speaks the truth!

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: May 01, 2018, 05:45:35 pm »
If I'm there we win

|Viper|

« Reply #3533 on: May 01, 2018, 05:48:17 pm »
Lol.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:00:10 am by VetroG »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: May 01, 2018, 06:17:53 pm »
Was literally a troll match of retards baiting each other and not trying. Granted that most of the people in that group don't like someone and have never played together before as a team nor did they care to
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #3535 on: May 01, 2018, 06:20:54 pm »
ChimpZ VS USA (NA Server)

[close]

ChimpZ VS USA (EU Server)

[close]
Anything else NAs?!!? Or shall we rest it here?!?!?!

watch someone say now how all of them weren't top NA players or they were trolling.
still were NA incase any autismo brings that up.

The fact is they weren't top NA players

What you're doing would basically be like Canada boasting about beating Finland or Greece.... "still were EU incase any autismo brings that up!!1"
Havoc 90p Fireboy 88p NickCole 87p Puppytron(Told he was 87p) Sleek 86p Fartknocker 85p Montoya 85p Unitater(probs 82/83) vs EU's on 120+ping. These ratings are meant to cross over to EU and NA to give a accurate understanding of both communities skills. I can only presume they are relevant to EU and therefore lets relate them to players of that rating on EU (Bare in mind EU list is fucked). Troister 90p Janne 88p Dayboul 87p Dren 87p LeBrave 86p Irish 85p Gi 85p Cazasar 83p <<< Now you claim the people that played for NA are equivalent to the skill level of Greece and Finland on EU yet when u compare the ratings of the players on NA to the EU equivalent then it really does paint a different picture of the skill the NA team had, which is of a pretty high level although u did not bring your BEST lineup. Eitherway dont make excuse that a above average yet not the best NA team lost to a EU team compromised of a similar EU skill levelled team on 120+ping beat u on a NA server. #UTV #SOTC p.s. Im not sitting exams for my grammar anymore so dont be the grammar police and lock me up for bad grammar in the noun prison. k thxs bai xoxoxo

No part of your argument made sense. Using the ratings to back up your argument is autism because 1) The ratings/ratings, in general, are highly subjective and a person who's an 85 could just as easily be a 75 depending on who's making the list. 2) Few people in NA agrees with the accuracy of the list and 3) You even just said the EU list isn't accurate. So if both lists are inaccurate....why bother trying to do an equivalency test? Your comparisons are completely unreliable based on the arbitrary nature of ratings, and the rest of your argument is based on that.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #3536 on: May 01, 2018, 06:55:36 pm »
EUs are trash in general lmao
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: May 01, 2018, 06:59:14 pm »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3538 on: May 01, 2018, 07:18:15 pm »
Was literally a troll match of retards baiting each other and not trying. Granted that most of the people in that group don't like someone and have never played together before as a team nor did they care to

troll match

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: May 01, 2018, 07:38:57 pm »
ChimpZ VS USA (NA Server)

[close]

ChimpZ VS USA (EU Server)

[close]
Anything else NAs?!!? Or shall we rest it here?!?!?!

watch someone say now how all of them weren't top NA players or they were trolling.
still were NA incase any autismo brings that up.

The fact is they weren't top NA players

What you're doing would basically be like Canada boasting about beating Finland or Greece.... "still were EU incase any autismo brings that up!!1"
Havoc 90p Fireboy 88p NickCole 87p Puppytron(Told he was 87p) Sleek 86p Fartknocker 85p Montoya 85p Unitater(probs 82/83) vs EU's on 120+ping. These ratings are meant to cross over to EU and NA to give a accurate understanding of both communities skills. I can only presume they are relevant to EU and therefore lets relate them to players of that rating on EU (Bare in mind EU list is fucked). Troister 90p Janne 88p Dayboul 87p Dren 87p LeBrave 86p Irish 85p Gi 85p Cazasar 83p <<< Now you claim the people that played for NA are equivalent to the skill level of Greece and Finland on EU yet when u compare the ratings of the players on NA to the EU equivalent then it really does paint a different picture of the skill the NA team had, which is of a pretty high level although u did not bring your BEST lineup. Eitherway dont make excuse that a above average yet not the best NA team lost to a EU team compromised of a similar EU skill levelled team on 120+ping beat u on a NA server. #UTV #SOTC p.s. Im not sitting exams for my grammar anymore so dont be the grammar police and lock me up for bad grammar in the noun prison. k thxs bai xoxoxo

No part of your argument made sense. Using the ratings to back up your argument is autism because 1) The ratings/ratings, in general, are highly subjective and a person who's an 85 could just as easily be a 75 depending on who's making the list. 2) Few people in NA agrees with the accuracy of the list and 3) You even just said the EU list isn't accurate. So if both lists are inaccurate....why bother trying to do an equivalency test? Your comparisons are completely unreliable based on the arbitrary nature of ratings, and the rest of your argument is based on that.
I say it is not accurate because one person sometimes has a overiding opinion compared to others but for the most part our list is general in order of skill apart from a few people who are too low and a few too high that is all. Never going to get a perfect list just like the NA one. Few people in NA agree with the list? Credit goes to: Havoc (for compiling the list) and Yoshie, NickCole, Maniac, Godfreid, Rafael, RussianFury, DjOverjoy, Fartknocker, Krastinov, Suns, KnightofStJohn, Anthony, Jorge, and anyone else I'm forgetting for contributing. <<< hmmmm i think you might just be salty with your rating or something who knows....
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?