Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924195 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04
« Reply #3510 on: May 01, 2018, 11:40:07 am »
un-ironically complaining about ping when Pakistani 160 ping GOD Knightmare consistently and repeatedly destroys 10 ping players

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: May 01, 2018, 11:43:00 am »
NickCole is bad? Sleek is bad? Puppytron is bad?

Mate they carry from time to time on EU gf, so don't fool yourself.

Janne is bad? StaffaN is bad? Ase is bad?

No...but just because you have 3 good players doesn't mean the team is good.

Puppytron also hasn't been very active in months.

If the team was NickCole, Sleek, Runepkyz, AsianP, RussianFury, John Sanders, KnightofStJohn, DjOveryjoy for USA...it would be a different discussion.
Stroke, NA sucks

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3512 on: May 01, 2018, 12:28:31 pm »
ChimpZ VS USA (NA Server)

[close]

ChimpZ VS USA (EU Server)

[close]

Anything else NAs?!!? Or shall we rest it here?!?!?!
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3513 on: May 01, 2018, 12:41:16 pm »

[close]

[close]

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Chimpz of all teams as well lol, the noobs who lost to TBE twice.  :-\

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #3514 on: May 01, 2018, 12:42:16 pm »
im pretty sure that that wasnt the USA roster xd

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #3515 on: May 01, 2018, 12:43:19 pm »
Talk to me when you become a champion of universe and ascend further than the stratosphere
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

MATT123456789

« Reply #3516 on: May 01, 2018, 12:44:00 pm »
Talk to me when you become a champion of universe and ascend further than the stratosphere

I've already accomplished that bud

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #3517 on: May 01, 2018, 12:46:45 pm »

I've already accomplished that bud
Yeah ok let me see your membership card
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #3518 on: May 01, 2018, 01:26:29 pm »

[close]

[close]

watch someone say now how all of them weren't top NA players or they were trolling.
still were NA incase any autismo brings that up.

The fact is they weren't top NA players

What you're doing would basically be like Canada boasting about beating Finland or Greece.... "still were EU incase any autismo brings that up!!1"
Just lol

Those weren't all top EUs either so I guess that settles the matter.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: May 01, 2018, 03:30:55 pm »
NAs never won an official event against EU, we did, why is there still an argument over this? Wins speak for themselves tbh
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: May 01, 2018, 03:40:27 pm »

[close]

[close]

watch someone say now how all of them weren't top NA players or they were trolling.

What you're doing would basically be like Canada boasting about beating Finland or Greece.... "still were EU incase any autismo brings that up!!1"
Havoc 90p Fireboy 88p NickCole 87p Puppytron(Told he was 87p) Sleek 86p Fartknocker 85p Montoya 85p Unitater(probs 82/83) vs EU's on 120+ping. These ratings are meant to cross over to EU and NA to give a accurate understanding of both communities skills. I can only presume they are relevant to EU and therefore lets relate them to players of that rating on EU (Bare in mind EU list is fucked). Troister 90p Janne 88p Dayboul 87p Dren 87p LeBrave 86p Irish 85p Gi 85p Cazasar 83p <<< Now you claim the people that played for NA are equivalent to the skill level of Greece and Finland on EU yet when u compare the ratings of the players on NA to the EU equivalent then it really does paint a different picture of the skill the NA team had, which is of a pretty high level although u did not bring your BEST lineup. Eitherway dont make excuse that a above average yet not the best NA team lost to a EU team compromised of a similar EU skill levelled team on 120+ping beat u on a NA server. #UTV #SOTC p.s. Im not sitting exams for my grammar anymore so dont be the grammar police and lock me up for bad grammar in the noun prison. k thxs bai xoxoxo
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Le_Faisan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: May 01, 2018, 03:54:14 pm »
If this thread is a bit honest add Higen for France.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 12:24:19 am by Le_Faisan »

MATT123456789

« Reply #3522 on: May 01, 2018, 03:59:56 pm »

[close]

[close]

Havoc 90p Fireboy 88p NickCole 87p Puppytron(Told he was 87p) Sleek 86p Fartknocker 85p Montoya 85p Unitater(probs 82/83) vs EU's on 120+ping. These ratings are meant to cross over to EU and NA to give a accurate understanding of both communities skills. I can only presume they are relevant to EU and therefore lets relate them to players of that rating on EU (Bare in mind EU list is fucked). Troister 90p Janne 88p Dayboul 87p Dren 87p LeBrave 86p Irish 85p Gi 85p Cazasar 83p <<< Now you claim the people that played for NA are equivalent to the skill level of Greece and Finland on EU yet when u compare the ratings of the players on NA to the EU equivalent then it really does paint a different picture of the skill the NA team had, which is of a pretty high level although u did not bring your BEST lineup. Eitherway dont make excuse that a above average yet not the best NA team lost to a EU team compromised of a similar EU skill levelled team on 120+ping beat u on a NA server. #UTV #SOTC p.s. Im not sitting exams for my grammar anymore so dont be the grammar police and lock me up for bad grammar in the noun prison. k thxs bai xoxoxo

The NA list isnt accurate

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: May 01, 2018, 04:03:59 pm »

[close]

[close]

The NA list isnt accurate
Well neither is EU but they are not that badly inaccurate to suggest my comparisons are completely unrelatable
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: May 01, 2018, 04:16:25 pm »
why even bother arguing with NAs?