Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924115 times)

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04
« Reply #3420 on: April 30, 2018, 04:26:32 pm »
NAs be like this after one message of extazz :
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 04:28:32 pm by Maharbaal »

AeroNinja

« Reply #3421 on: April 30, 2018, 04:31:04 pm »
NA's after losing stuff and then come on FSE to cry

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3422 on: April 30, 2018, 05:12:41 pm »
Real talk Voluble is actually a mastermind, in the background ruining everyones lists
I mean most of this updated list isnt me as i muted up when the other 3 was doing it so dont blame me
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Oatmeal

« Reply #3423 on: April 30, 2018, 05:27:15 pm »
hahahaha typing fast xDDDDD you get in guys it’s a gif of typing hahahaha xDDDD toasted

#relatable #NA #mayonaise

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3424 on: April 30, 2018, 05:40:33 pm »
#mayonaise

MATT123456789

« Reply #3425 on: April 30, 2018, 06:37:35 pm »
Funny eu's talking shit but they won't ft7 me cuz I'll destroy their fragile need egos

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #3426 on: April 30, 2018, 07:00:58 pm »
Funny eu's talking shit but they won't ft7 me cuz I'll destroy their fragile need egos

Are you just trolling or special needs?

And whilst I personally disagree with a lot of things on here, as this is a list about performance/skill Bagins should be above Extazz, even though I've found his teamplay to be somewhat lacking occasionally due to greed, he's very well rounded. Extazz usually does well but if you actually watch him duel you see that many of his wins are a result of his patience rather than his skill (not saying he isn't very good, but my point still stands), I mean MrDixon got highly placed in a duel tournament last year just because he played like aids, yeah good for you if you're patient but that doesn't necessarily mean you are the most skilled.

MATT123456789

« Reply #3427 on: April 30, 2018, 07:05:42 pm »
I'm not trolling, I 7-2d maximou the other day on an EU server.

Ill do the same to y'all chumps

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #3428 on: April 30, 2018, 07:10:29 pm »
I'm not trolling, I 7-2d maximou the other day on an EU server.

Ill do the same to y'all chumps

Who? My mistake of even replying to you as you're clearly just trying to get attention. Well glad to have given you some.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #3429 on: April 30, 2018, 07:24:59 pm »

And whilst I personally disagree with a lot of things on here, as this is a list about performance/skill Bagins should be above Extazz, even though I've found his teamplay to be somewhat lacking occasionally due to greed, he's very well rounded. Extazz usually does well but if you actually watch him duel you see that many of his wins are a result of his patience rather than his skill (not saying he isn't very good, but my point still stands), I mean MrDixon got highly placed in a duel tournament last year just because he played like aids, yeah good for you if you're patient but that doesn't necessarily mean you are the most skilled.

No point discussing the list when 100000 point team ChimpZ get trashed on by 0 point tbe team twice in tournaments now

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #3430 on: April 30, 2018, 07:27:43 pm »

Is not a problem if you get mad about my 1v1  tournaments wins but you could hide it better.
If you thing the 1v1 this limit has patience that just prove your weak level in 1v1.
You talking about Bagins have better skill than me so , What does Bagins do that I can not do?
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: April 30, 2018, 07:39:59 pm »

Is not a problem if you get mad about my 1v1  tournaments wins but you could hide it better.
If you thing the 1v1 this limit has patience that just prove your weak level in 1v1.
You talking about Bagins have better skill than me so , What does Bagins do that I can not do?

Taking actual risks that makes the game enjoyable in dueling instead of boring everyone to death by just waiting patiently, doesn't mean you are better skill wise
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #3432 on: April 30, 2018, 07:46:49 pm »
Top 10 - European Players

Spoiler
1.Bagins