Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924183 times)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 09.04
« Reply #3030 on: April 10, 2018, 03:55:38 am »
Just beat the 83p rated and 99p rated dueler god player throwuptheX proving again why im so good at this game if you want a signature on your steam profile message me 5 euro fee ofc

Spoiler
[close]
That was infact a unofficial duel, here you shall fine the REAL OFFICIAL duel with the one the only THROWUPTHEPHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4oswEef4E&feature=youtu.be

I love dueling him
I mean I beat X in europe 7-5 like last week and you're way worse than him how the fuck you are on any lists at all is beyond me

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 03:57:59 am by maccle »
huh

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #3031 on: April 10, 2018, 03:58:57 am »
carried golden in 8v8 tournament and I'm not even on the list smh

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3032 on: April 10, 2018, 04:00:40 am »
Just beat the 83p rated and 99p rated dueler god player throwuptheX proving again why im so good at this game if you want a signature on your steam profile message me 5 euro fee ofc

Spoiler
[close]
That was infact a unofficial duel, here you shall fine the REAL OFFICIAL duel with the one the only THROWUPTHEPHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4oswEef4E&feature=youtu.be

I love dueling him
I mean I beat X in europe 7-5 like last week and you're way worse than him how the fuck are you on any lists at all is beyond me

Well thats a bit mean maccle it was a friendly duel between two friends, we were both playing aggressive and going for chambers knowing that the duel system is flawed in this game there was no intention of competition, if you think I am that bad then I will ft7 you on an NA server and an Eu server and prove my worth.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:04:34 am by golden2 »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: April 10, 2018, 04:20:35 am »

Spoiler
[close]

I love dueling him
I mean I beat X in europe 7-5 like last week and you're way worse than him how the fuck are you on any lists at all is beyond me

Well thats a bit mean maccle it was a friendly duel between two friends, we were both playing aggressive and going for chambers knowing that the duel system is flawed in this game there was no intention of competition, if you think I am that bad then I will ft7 you on an NA server and an Eu server and prove my worth.
It was a official ft7 where you claimed you would beat him and prove your worth as to why you are top10 material.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: April 10, 2018, 04:21:46 am »

Spoiler
[close]

I love dueling him

It was a official ft7 where you claimed you would beat him and prove your worth as to why you are top10 material.

can we bring up the official ft3 watched by the best admin yourself

https://challonge.com/z5pmdno9 - extazz losing 3 round to throwupthex ban him from the list as well
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:26:42 am by golden2 »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: April 10, 2018, 04:30:56 am »

Spoiler
[close]

I love dueling him

can we bring up the official ft3 watched by the best admin yourself

https://challonge.com/z5pmdno9 - extazz losing 3 round to throwupthex ban him from the list as well
I can confirm you went on to beat him in a official ft3, the ft7 you previously linked was invalid but you are correct instating you beathim in a ft3 officially. Congratulations!!! He beat you in a Offical ft7 and you beat him in a Official ft3!!! Whos the real winner?!?!?!? YOU DECIDEE!!!!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: April 10, 2018, 04:31:50 am »
Extazz moved from 94p to 91p, 1p loss for each round you lost to throwupthex in duel so 81p for me !

voluble -50p for rounds lost to x in duel
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:34:13 am by golden2 »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: April 10, 2018, 04:35:53 am »
Extazz moved from 94p to 91p, 1p loss for each round you lost to throwupthex in duel so 81p for me !
Please dont meme ratings, these are accurately measured statistics which truely represent the majority of the community.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: April 10, 2018, 04:38:45 am »
Please dont meme ratings, these are accurately measured statistics which truely represent the majority of the community.

Caskie should be 85 then

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3039 on: April 10, 2018, 10:41:53 am »

Caskie should be 85 then

I should be 87 and golden 86-7. Lonedoge is better by a far margin.

Never seen more overrated "Irish" player from London.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #3040 on: April 10, 2018, 11:09:16 am »
Every Irish player chokes in duels to me

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #3041 on: April 10, 2018, 11:20:35 am »
wait WHAT golden is top 10 now? He hasnt even got 10 braincells to work with, how can he possibly be top 10
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #3042 on: April 10, 2018, 11:21:26 am »

Caskie should be 85 then

I should be 87 and golden 86-7. Lonedoge is better by a far margin.

Never seen more overrated "Irish" player from London.
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3043 on: April 10, 2018, 11:45:01 am »
🔫🔫🔫🔫

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #3044 on: April 10, 2018, 12:39:44 pm »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan