Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 923994 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Both EU and NA updated | 15.03
« Reply #2700 on: March 25, 2018, 06:45:23 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
another thing about Vietnam too was that Congress never declared war officially. so, wasn't full force
Oh so you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence? Or did we have several wars around the world? smh u got lucky kiddo pipe down and try not to become a school shooter! Seems all too common in your 50% obese country (yes i am too food is nice)

I think you mean the full force of the colonial army, the british army didn't fight for us in the war lol. UK lost to farmers and civilians and got trashed. Maybe you guys would have been smarter and adapt you maybe would have won. if you had several wars going on, sounds like your type of government sucks then and you has poor diplomacy. also, again nice deflect going to modern day issues like Toffee did. can't hide your lost to the US pal  ;)

[close]

once you declare independence, different army. the continental army
Okay....I guess I do have to explain it to you.

You said the U.S. didn't have their full force fighting in Vietnam.

Voluble was saying the British Empire didn't have their full force fighting against the Continental Army.

I now leave this here for a second time

bro, look how he worded it  "full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence"  lol. I'm saying the british army didn't fight for the colonies obviously. all I was pointing out
[close]

"full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence"

within context

"your" = Colonials/Americans

"fight for independence" = allusion to American Revolutionary War

"full force of the British Empire" = Redcoats

seems clear to me, general knowledge majority would quickly get the reference :/

stubbornisk

yeah it's stubborn lol. just pointing it out though. "you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence." implying we had the british fighting for us  ??? worded poorly. kind of a grammer nazi   :o

This had nothing to do with being a grammar nazi, literally the post you just made proves you aren't one. You completely misunderstood a point and are refusing to admit it. He didn't imply anything of what you're saying unless you take him completely out of context.

it's worded poorly. guess I will have to break it down

"you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence."  (his response to me)

"you had..." - saying the US had....

"...full force of the british empire during your fight for independence." - US had the full force of the british army

that's how I took it (so if that's out of context ok, literally how I read it). also, my last didn't prove I was grammar nazi...ok, I said I was kind of one. knew someone would quote it and say how many mistakes it had to point that out.

Oatmeal

« Reply #2701 on: March 25, 2018, 06:46:01 am »
who cares

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2702 on: March 25, 2018, 06:56:47 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
another thing about Vietnam too was that Congress never declared war officially. so, wasn't full force
Oh so you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence? Or did we have several wars around the world? smh u got lucky kiddo pipe down and try not to become a school shooter! Seems all too common in your 50% obese country (yes i am too food is nice)

I think you mean the full force of the colonial army, the british army didn't fight for us in the war lol. UK lost to farmers and civilians and got trashed. Maybe you guys would have been smarter and adapt you maybe would have won. if you had several wars going on, sounds like your type of government sucks then and you has poor diplomacy. also, again nice deflect going to modern day issues like Toffee did. can't hide your lost to the US pal  ;)

[close]

Voluble was saying the British Empire didn't have their full force fighting against the Continental Army.

bro, look how he worded it  "full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence"  lol. I'm saying the british army didn't fight for the colonies obviously. all I was pointing out
[close]

within context

seems clear to me, general knowledge majority would quickly get the reference :/

stubbornisk

yeah it's stubborn lol. just pointing it out though. "you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence." implying we had the british fighting for us  ??? worded poorly. kind of a grammer nazi   :o

This had nothing to do with being a grammar nazi, literally the post you just made proves you aren't one. You completely misunderstood a point and are refusing to admit it. He didn't imply anything of what you're saying unless you take him completely out of context.

"you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence."  (his response to me)

"...full force of the british empire during your fight for independence." - US had the full force of the british army

that's how I took it (so if that's out of context ok, literally how I read it). also, my last didn't prove I was grammar nazi...ok, I said I was kind of one. knew someone would quote it and say how many mistakes it had to point that out.
[close]

Risk, I don't require an explanation of your interpretation of his wording, but thank you. The problem as I've already stated is you're taking his statement completely out of context. Now stop, please, this is getting bad.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: March 25, 2018, 07:05:05 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

within context

stubbornisk

[close]

Risk, I don't require an explanation of your interpretation of his wording, but thank you. The problem as I've already stated is you're taking his statement completely out of context. Now stop, please, this is getting bad.

:-\ sorry
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:11:41 am by Risk_ »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #2704 on: March 25, 2018, 07:15:28 am »
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: March 25, 2018, 07:38:54 am »
FEED KHABIB
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2706 on: March 25, 2018, 07:44:16 am »
I think I'll move to Norway, great scenery.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2707 on: March 25, 2018, 08:20:01 am »
Us americans arent the smartest bunch sometimes  :-\
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: March 25, 2018, 09:11:24 am »
Let’s try and keep this on topic

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #2709 on: March 25, 2018, 09:24:24 am »
america has in-n-out burger so its automatically the best country

Oatmeal

« Reply #2710 on: March 25, 2018, 10:08:18 am »
Let’s try and keep this on topic
wenger out

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: March 25, 2018, 10:25:25 am »

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #2712 on: March 25, 2018, 02:29:02 pm »
fuck kovy but he should be higher tbh

drop bill after getting 5-0d round 1

I told you I 7-0d I'm 4 times, this is nothing new

childabusemul~
Your mother cares about melee more than I.
shut up kovy you don't care about NW melee

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2713 on: March 25, 2018, 02:57:56 pm »
yo risk nigga the fact that the redcoats got trashed by farmers is invalid as the redcoats didn't have an OP assassin murdering their enemies' officers and templar advisors!!!!!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: March 25, 2018, 03:16:53 pm »
yo risk nigga the fact that the redcoats got trashed by farmers is invalid as the redcoats didn't have an OP assassin murdering their enemies' officers and templar advisors!!!!!
a week