Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924018 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | Both EU and NA updated | 15.03
« Reply #2685 on: March 25, 2018, 04:54:50 am »
another thing about Vietnam too was that Congress never declared war officially. so, wasn't full force
Oh so you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence? Or did we have several wars around the world? smh u got lucky kiddo pipe down and try not to become a school shooter! Seems all too common in your 50% obese country (yes i am too food is nice)
Go cry more about being on team England n00b!! You still lost the war lmao.

Suns

« Reply #2686 on: March 25, 2018, 05:15:00 am »
fuck kovy but he should be higher tbh

drop bill after getting 5-0d round 1

I told you I 7-0d I'm 4 times, this is nothing new

shut up kovy you don't care about NW melee

MATT123456789

« Reply #2687 on: March 25, 2018, 05:19:19 am »
Lol sun's beat kovyFodder in the tournament t ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2688 on: March 25, 2018, 05:20:00 am »
another thing about Vietnam too was that Congress never declared war officially. so, wasn't full force
Oh so you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence? Or did we have several wars around the world? smh u got lucky kiddo pipe down and try not to become a school shooter! Seems all too common in your 50% obese country (yes i am too food is nice)
Go cry more about being on team England n00b!! You still lost the war lmao.

go invade canada and lose again lololo
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Suns

« Reply #2689 on: March 25, 2018, 05:23:00 am »
yeah, this time the canadians wont have the british army crutching their defense LMFAO

modern day, invading mexico would be harder than canada LOL

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: March 25, 2018, 05:28:32 am »
Mexico would be hard to take over considering quite a bit of the population is in some contact with cartels so it's kind of a guerilla war you'll have then where you'll deal with population that you don't know about and if they can be hostile or friendly. Mostly hostile ofcourse since you are invading their country.

Saw this in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan. Random population just scattering about joining different sides, and you can't fire upon them unless you are fired upon so it will usually lead to a few casualties.

Oh well, feel like pure shit just want SOUTH AFRICA back

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: March 25, 2018, 05:59:01 am »

I think you mean the full force of the colonial army, the british army didn't fight for us in the war lol. UK lost to farmers and civilians and got trashed. Maybe you guys would have been smarter and adapt you maybe would have won. if you had several wars going on, sounds like your type of government sucks then and you has poor diplomacy. also, again nice deflect going to modern day issues like Toffee did. can't hide your lost to the US pal  ;)

Common US deflection. We killed more of them. But yeah that doesn’t mean you won does it? And you’ll also note risk that all armies of the age walked in lines

yeah, it was a "rule of war" back then, but why did you guys lose if we fought like that? that rule helped armies like the British and you guys just straight up lost. US  also used guerrilla warfare which seems like you guys never adapted to. maybe get some more competent commanders next time.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2692 on: March 25, 2018, 06:12:36 am »

I think you mean the full force of the colonial army, the british army didn't fight for us in the war lol. UK lost to farmers and civilians and got trashed. Maybe you guys would have been smarter and adapt you maybe would have won. if you had several wars going on, sounds like your type of government sucks then and you has poor diplomacy. also, again nice deflect going to modern day issues like Toffee did. can't hide your lost to the US pal  ;)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: March 25, 2018, 06:16:26 am »
Spoiler

[close]

once you declare independence, different army. the continental army

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: March 25, 2018, 06:19:04 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Okay....I guess I do have to explain it to you.

You said the U.S. didn't have their full force fighting in Vietnam.

Voluble was saying the British Empire didn't have their full force fighting against the Continental Army.

I now leave this here for a second time

Suns

« Reply #2695 on: March 25, 2018, 06:26:19 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Voluble was saying the British Empire didn't have their full force fighting against the Continental Army.

:l don't mind Risk he's not making Americans look smart right now

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: March 25, 2018, 06:26:59 am »
Spoiler

[close]

bro, look how he worded it  "full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence"  lol. I'm saying the british army didn't fight for the colonies obviously. all I was pointing out

Suns

« Reply #2697 on: March 25, 2018, 06:29:07 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

bro, look how he worded it  "full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence"  lol. I'm saying the british army didn't fight for the colonies obviously. all I was pointing out
[close]

"full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence"

within context

"your" = Colonials/Americans

"fight for independence" = allusion to American Revolutionary War

"full force of the British Empire" = Redcoats

seems clear to me, general knowledge majority would quickly get the reference :/

stubbornisk

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: March 25, 2018, 06:34:43 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

within context

seems clear to me, general knowledge majority would quickly get the reference :/

stubbornisk

yeah it's stubborn lol. just pointing it out though. "you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence." implying we had the british fighting for us  ??? worded poorly. kind of a grammer nazi   :o

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: March 25, 2018, 06:38:55 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

within context

stubbornisk

yeah it's stubborn lol. just pointing it out though. "you had the full force of the British Empire during your fight for independence." implying we had the british fighting for us  ??? worded poorly. kind of a grammer nazi   :o

This had nothing to do with being a grammar nazi, literally the post you just made proves you aren't one. You completely misunderstood a point and are refusing to admit it. He didn't imply anything of what you're saying unless you take him completely out of context.