Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924055 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Both EU and NA updated | 14.03
« Reply #2190 on: March 15, 2018, 05:47:34 am »
Someone uses my other key and I use to have a 3kd on there with most kills  ;D ;)

Everyone knows I have more than just 3k kills on there

Glad you admitted that you cant gf though...maybe you will admit you autoblock also sooner or later

Since I dont care whether Im banned on NA gf or not I was banned using Kovys name a long time ago by Raf  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;)
So thank you for calling me best NA godfreid...which You already knew anyways

Just realized I have the highest Kd on two accounts LOL

Trying to take credit for Kovy's KD, smh, you always find new levels to stoop to, to feel better about yourself, everyone knows Kovy>You, this is getting sad. You also can't read apparently, it doesn't say you have 3k kills lol  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D.

You accusing me of autoblocking alone is proof you're not best NA lol

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: March 15, 2018, 05:50:30 am »
I was under Kovys name trolling when I was banned.

You just made yourself look really stupid and admitted I was the best. You can even ask raf yourself If I was the one he banned.

And I am the only one who owns that Key it was the first NW key ive purchased so  ;D ;D

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2192 on: March 15, 2018, 06:01:12 am »
fascinating conversations everyone, great job

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: March 15, 2018, 06:02:25 am »
fascinating conversations everyone, great job
You're welcome dommy boy  ;)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #2194 on: March 15, 2018, 06:19:27 am »
Also Windflower is dog poop at gfing and melee. I should at least be above him smh

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: March 15, 2018, 06:20:34 am »

You just made yourself look really stupid and admitted I was the best. You can even ask raf yourself If I was the one he banned.

And I am the only one who owns that Key it was the first NW key ive purchased so  ;D ;D

If you have to argue with your own NA community for pages upon pages that youre the best, then youre not the best. You dont see any EU saying that they should be in the top 3 instead of the frenchies, because everyone knowns that they are the EU kings of NW. If you were actually the best, everyone would recognize it, and there would be no argument.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: March 15, 2018, 06:24:33 am »

If you have to argue with your own NA community for pages upon pages that youre the best, then youre not the best. You dont see any EU saying that they should be in the top 3 instead of the frenchies, because everyone knowns that they are the EU kings of NW. If you were actually the best, everyone would recognize it, and there would be no argument.
You know nothing about NA or the history behind this...So please piss off.

Ive been underrated past 3-4 years because I am not liked in the community not because of my skill level...And its funny seeing players Im much better than so high rated. Thats why I am arguing about the ratings.

Numbers dont lie though No NA player dominated the game as consistently as The King

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2197 on: March 15, 2018, 06:28:32 am »
Also Windflower is dog poop at gfing and melee. I should at least be above him smh
lol you don't even play the game dumbass

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: March 15, 2018, 06:29:06 am »

Ive been underrated past 3-4 years because I am not liked in the community not because of my skill level...And its funny seeing players Im much better than so high rated. Thats why I am arguing about the ratings.

Numbers dont lie though No NA player dominated the game as consistently as The King

Youre probably not liked because you act like an entitled arrogant cunt, just saying...

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: March 15, 2018, 06:31:01 am »

Youre probably not liked because you act like an entitled arrogant cunt, just saying...

Stick to EU before I come over on the EU servers and 7-0 you poop stain

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2200 on: March 15, 2018, 06:32:42 am »
ink and paper make men bleed

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2201 on: March 15, 2018, 06:40:31 am »
I like Bill  :)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: March 15, 2018, 06:42:48 am »

Stick to EU before I come over on the EU servers and 7-0 you poop stain

You know I'm right, so the only thing you can result to is personal attacks. Thanks for proving my point!

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #2203 on: March 15, 2018, 06:45:44 am »
And I still out carry you in every comp event we have.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2204 on: March 15, 2018, 06:48:11 am »
And I still out carry you in every comp event we have.
lol I can't remember the last time you ever carried in a comp event for us, you're lying through your teeth

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳