Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924209 times)

Golden. and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Both EU and NA updated | 14.03
« Reply #2145 on: March 14, 2018, 09:12:00 pm »
Are you really saying that YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG FFS is better than some of the people on the us list
yeah he's a bit overrated here but he's a solid groupfighter tbh, duels should be worth more than 5% xd
groupfighting is like makeup for bad players

you only say that because you were never good at groupfighting...Never an all around good player like jackie, mang, kovy, tammo etc

Clutching 5 vs 1s or more is one of the biggest skills you can have which is attributed to groupfighting. Which is why you usually see duelists such as yourself or Godfreid die quickly when 2 or more people are after you

How much a person struggles in a 1v2+ is pretty much entirely dependent on how skilled the pair or group are. But on average I handle 1v2's fine, I won like 6/8 1v2's against Yoloswag and Anthony in a 2v2 not too long ago w/ Maccle as my partner. I won several rounds 1v2 in a 2v2 tournament vs Fireboy and Russian to grab a 3rd place..again w/ Maccle as my partner. Even in the TNWL invitational that you like to bring up where I went 4-18 I clutched a 1v3 vs Fireboy, Moraine, and PJ.

You need to stop making things up about me just because you don't like me lol.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: March 14, 2018, 09:13:31 pm »
Are you really saying that YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG FFS is better than some of the people on the us list
yeah he's a bit overrated here but he's a solid groupfighter tbh, duels should be worth more than 5% xd

you only say that because you were never good at groupfighting...Never an all around good player like jackie, mang, kovy, tammo etc

Clutching 5 vs 1s or more is one of the biggest skills you can have which is attributed to groupfighting. Which is why you usually see duelists such as yourself or Godfreid die quickly when 2 or more people are after you

How much a person struggles in a 1v2+ is pretty much entirely dependent on how skilled the pair or group are. But on average I handle 1v2's fine, I won like 6/8 1v2's against Yoloswag and Anthony in a 2v2 not too long ago w/ Maccle as my partner. I won several rounds 1v2 in a 2v2 tournament vs Fireboy and Russian to grab a 3rd place..again w/ Maccle as my partner. Even in the TNWL invitational that you like to bring up where I went 4-18 I clutched a 1v3 vs Fireboy, Moraine, and PJ.

With moraine it's more like a 1v2
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2147 on: March 14, 2018, 09:15:00 pm »
Don’t let this distract you from the fact that krastinov hasn’t been online since I challenged him to a ft7.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2148 on: March 14, 2018, 09:34:56 pm »
I've been playing NA so long I should be on the US list thanks 

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2149 on: March 14, 2018, 09:37:39 pm »
ur below an 80 in NA

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #2150 on: March 14, 2018, 09:39:03 pm »
ur below an 80 in NA

With the 5% dueling ratio maybe due to ping

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #2151 on: March 14, 2018, 09:53:18 pm »
Um hello the original 6te carry is overrated???? ic how it is windflower Lenoob.
well ur not better than Anthony, Kovy, Pinoy, Swerp etc imo sry  :-\

Well Yolo does usually top frag or is in top 5 and as for some of those people

Pinoy doesnt even try so he usually doesnt frag a lot

Swerp doesn't play the game

Anthony can only block

Kovy yeah ill give you that one
Swerp comes to our gfs. You play more than him but he is still better than you. Kovy should be higher and Ramelon should be of the list since he quit NW.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: March 14, 2018, 09:55:51 pm »
hehe

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #2153 on: March 14, 2018, 10:12:28 pm »

dont forget about our 2v2 godfreid!!! we got 3rd place!!
and i dont remember but considering my melee skill you probably hard carried us to that!!

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: March 14, 2018, 10:27:20 pm »

and i dont remember but considering my melee skill you probably hard carried us to that!!

Last I checked I beat both of you guys in 2 of the past 2v2 tournaments  :D

And I carried you to the finals shinto  ;)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: March 14, 2018, 10:30:07 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

You need to check again then, I've only faced you once in a 2v2 tourney.

Wursti

« Reply #2156 on: March 14, 2018, 10:31:47 pm »
NA more like Saltfarm

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: March 14, 2018, 10:32:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Ive beaten you with Lurvy and Pedro in 2v2 tourneys  :D ;)

Which I went on to win with both of them  :D ;) ;D

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: March 14, 2018, 10:34:33 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Ive beaten you with Lurvy and Pedro in 2v2 tourneys  :D ;)

Which I went on to win with both of them  :D ;) ;D

Oh, you're talking about that weekly 2v2 tourney that no one cared about, and I don't even remember who my partner was  :D  ;)  :D

and the 2v2 tourney I didn't know existed until 30 minutes before cause Shinto needed a partner  ;D

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #2159 on: March 14, 2018, 10:35:18 pm »
Don’t let this distract you from the fact that krastinov hasn’t been online since I challenged him to a ft7.

Was literally on last night
The Myth, The Legend