Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924078 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1755 on: March 05, 2018, 11:32:47 pm »

I have 3.6k of uploaded screenshots lol, it's actually ridiculous.

Krastinov, you're in a few of these, and you're KD is no more impressive than mine in any of them. You're not my polar opposite, you're me if I couldn't duel lmao.

People need to stop lowballing my groupfighting to make themselves feel better, it's past the point of petty and sad.

If it makes you all feel better, I went like 4-18 in Jorge's invitational groupfight back in August. You may commence BM'ing.

Lol, sick handful of screenshots but honestly your only positive trait in groupfights is that you're so good at blocking that you happen to end up being the last one to die. You're just a very mild inconvenience to the enemy team since you're incapable of making aggressive plays, it's only natural that your ability to stay alive for so long equates to you being able to feed off other people's plays whilst keeping your dying to a minimum (assuming your team wins the round for you).
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1756 on: March 05, 2018, 11:40:07 pm »
i don't see dutch players trash talking each other

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1757 on: March 05, 2018, 11:46:21 pm »
i don't see dutch players trash talking each other
You have no PASSION
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1758 on: March 05, 2018, 11:56:16 pm »
Spoiler

Krastinov, you're in a few of these, and you're KD is no more impressive than mine in any of them. You're not my polar opposite, you're me if I couldn't duel lmao.

People need to stop lowballing my groupfighting to make themselves feel better, it's past the point of petty and sad.

If it makes you all feel better, I went like 4-18 in Jorge's invitational groupfight back in August. You may commence BM'ing.

Lol, sick handful of screenshots but honestly your only positive trait in groupfights is that you're so good at blocking that you happen to end up being the last one to die. You're just a very mild inconvenience to the enemy team since you're incapable of making aggressive plays, it's only natural that your ability to stay alive for so long equates to you being able to feed off other people's plays whilst keeping your dying to a minimum (assuming your team wins the round for you).
[close]

Everything you've said make me think you know nothing about how groupfights work or how I groupfight lol. You're honestly a joke of a player, and the only reason people ever notice you were in a match is because you never stop talking about how good you think you did after it. Face it, the one thing you thought you were better at, you're not. You go on a stacked side and kill outnumbered players and then say you carried, even though you honestly topfrag as often as I do.

You're hot garbage, but hot garbage is still garbage.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:58:27 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #1759 on: March 06, 2018, 12:03:27 am »
Spoiler

Since you allowed it, why don't you go competitive at another game other than a dead one with less than 50 people who even care about the games melee and comp. I did this, and realized how petty and shitty this community is and how dead the competitive scene actually is. It was all around healthier for the mind and soul.

- ps godfried when I remember playing you were to much of a conservative to groupfight
[close]

My dueling style is more conservative than how I groupfight.

The thing about me and groupfights is I just don't enjoy them unless I'm outnumbered, so I tend to play on whatever side is stacked against, but that generally means the only thing lunging gets you, is yelled at lol.

I always knew I was better then Godfries.

Also true

Yo........ Delete that shit. Your standards are low playa.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 06, 2018, 12:07:25 am »

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1761 on: March 06, 2018, 12:11:37 am »

I think Bill sums up Godfried's pathetic attempt to validate his melee skills pretty well

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: March 06, 2018, 12:16:05 am »
love me some 89 rated billiam
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1763 on: March 06, 2018, 12:18:24 am »
I thought Canadians are nice people, why are Godfried and Krastinov being mean to each other  :'(
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 06, 2018, 12:21:12 am »
Let me post some old screenshots for shtis and giggles

too bad I didnt take as nearly as many as i should

Back when I carried godfreids regiment to victory

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:45:21 am by BillTheButcher »

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 06, 2018, 12:27:48 am »
Spoiler

BAck when I carried godfreids regiment to victory

[close]
We wasted like 8 rounds trying to get you 60 kills smh

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 06, 2018, 12:33:25 am »
lol

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 06, 2018, 12:34:54 am »
Spoiler

[close]
We wasted like 8 rounds trying to get you 60 kills smh
Its ok ive dropped 60 numerous times
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:36:26 am by BillTheButcher »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1768 on: March 06, 2018, 12:35:58 am »
Spoiler

I think Bill sums up Godfried's pathetic attempt to validate his melee skills pretty well
[close]

It's not an attempt to validate my melee skills, it's a rebuttal to Krastinov who was saying he's my "polar opposite" and that he was so much better at groupfighting. When that's really not the case.

Spoiler

[close]

At least I had the decency to put mine in a spoiler. Also my screenshots really aren't that old.

And yeah, we had some fun times in the 4th, too bad you had to go around throwing BS accusations at me because of 1 loss in a tournament.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1769 on: March 06, 2018, 12:39:56 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Everything you've said make me think you know nothing about how groupfights work or how I groupfight lol. You're honestly a joke of a player, and the only reason people ever notice you were in a match is because you never stop talking about how good you think you did after it. Face it, the one thing you thought you were better at, you're not. You go on a stacked side and kill outnumbered players and then say you carried, even though you honestly topfrag as often as I do.

You're hot garbage, but hot garbage is still garbage.

That's hilarious considering most of the time I was in the 3e/91st I was generally on the same side as you which often was not a pushing side and like usual you are almost nonsentient. Just a brick wall with a bayonet. You get kills because the people around you have allowed you the opportunity to stab an enemy(as rare as that is lol), people respect you because you are able to survive for an absurd amount of time but you'll never be known for making contributions to a groupfight. You're as delusional as anybody if you believe that you're anywhere near my level when it comes to groupfighting, sorry pal.

God DAMN you make me regret holding your hand like we were a pair of homosexuals during gfs
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:42:06 am by Krastinov »
The Myth, The Legend