Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 923977 times)

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1725 on: March 05, 2018, 06:20:47 pm »
its sad how im not on the list

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1726 on: March 05, 2018, 06:20:55 pm »
Ziggy should definitely be way higher IMO, very solid player all round who can block like noone else in NL. Even though hes inactive now, he will be here for NWWC.

Block like noone else???
ehh???
Apart from daddy Piercing ofcourse!* sry, niet slaan ;c
ehh???

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #1727 on: March 05, 2018, 07:01:25 pm »
What a shit show this thread has become since you put the NAs on it they should be walled off from us and leave them be special on their own threads

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: March 05, 2018, 07:02:53 pm »
Ziggy should definitely be way higher IMO, very solid player all round who can block like noone else in NL. Even though hes inactive now, he will be here for NWWC.

Block like noone else???
ehh???
Apart from daddy Piercing ofcourse!* sry, niet slaan ;c
ehh???

fffffuck, and glorious leader Nero ofc!1!11!!

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: March 05, 2018, 09:01:52 pm »
Guess im forgotten, everyone on NA list I beat except around 5~ and thats because we never fought. If this is a recent list I understand.

- Shoutout to montoytoy for showing me

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1730 on: March 05, 2018, 09:05:41 pm »
Guess im forgotten, everyone on NA list I beat except around 5~ and thats because we never fought. If this is a recent list I understand.

You’re for sure not forgotten. Damn good player.
It’s recent tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1731 on: March 05, 2018, 09:08:27 pm »
What does it take to get on these lists? Is it judged by tournaments, groupfight scores or event ratings?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1732 on: March 05, 2018, 09:08:40 pm »

I have 3.6k of uploaded screenshots lol, it's actually ridiculous.

Krastinov, you're in a few of these, and you're KD is no more impressive than mine in any of them. You're not my polar opposite, you're me if I couldn't duel lmao.

People need to stop lowballing my groupfighting to make themselves feel better, it's past the point of petty and sad.

If it makes you all feel better, I went like 4-18 in Jorge's invitational groupfight back in August. You may commence BM'ing.

Offline EmoCelestia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: March 05, 2018, 09:11:23 pm »

Krastinov, you're in a few of these, and you're KD is no more impressive than mine in any of them. You're not my polar opposite, you're me if I couldn't duel lmao.

People need to stop lowballing my groupfighting to make themselves feel better, it's past the point of petty and sad.

If it makes you all feel better, I went like 4-18 in Jorge's invitational groupfight back in August. You may commence BM'ing.
Since you allowed it, why don't you go competitive at another game other than a dead one with less than 50 people who even care about the games melee and comp. I did this, and realized how petty and shitty this community is and how dead the competitive scene actually is. It was all around healthier for the mind and soul.

- ps godfried when I remember playing you were to much of a conservative to groupfight

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1734 on: March 05, 2018, 09:19:01 pm »
 I always knew I was better then Godfries.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #1735 on: March 05, 2018, 09:19:22 pm »
my country when

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1736 on: March 05, 2018, 09:19:45 pm »

my boy sniper will nut on all you

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1737 on: March 05, 2018, 09:23:38 pm »
Spoiler

Since you allowed it, why don't you go competitive at another game other than a dead one with less than 50 people who even care about the games melee and comp. I did this, and realized how petty and shitty this community is and how dead the competitive scene actually is. It was all around healthier for the mind and soul.

- ps godfried when I remember playing you were to much of a conservative to groupfight
[close]

My dueling style is more conservative than how I groupfight.

The thing about me and groupfights is I just don't enjoy them unless I'm outnumbered, so I tend to play on whatever side is stacked against, but that generally means the only thing lunging gets you, is yelled at lol.

I always knew I was better then Godfries.

Also true

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1738 on: March 05, 2018, 09:24:47 pm »

31e Groupfighting taught me how to melee with you and StJohn. One of my career highlights is losing 7-6 to you heh
The list is for like right now active players so I'm not sure if you still play NW. Still love u bro

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1739 on: March 05, 2018, 09:38:35 pm »

31e Groupfighting taught me how to melee with you and StJohn. One of my career highlights is losing 7-6 to you heh
The list is for like right now active players so I'm not sure if you still play NW. Still love u bro
31e best regiment ever.