Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924438 times)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1695 on: March 05, 2018, 06:07:28 am »
Spoiler
Only person I can imagine coming close is Jackie and im pretty sure i've surpassed him by now...

Mang use to be up there but he quit obviously so...

who else?
you know if I'm having a hard time remembering names I use adjectives with the same letter to start
Rustic RussianFury
etc

even Russian would be lying his ass off if he agreed to that he knows that...Plus the countless times ive ran him off of NA GF
My god you are truly delusional.

Okay... That's enough with this "I'm better than Bill" façade; Duel the mouth breathing son of a bitch then dude.
lol
[close]
Okay then, keep that figurative cock holster shut.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1696 on: March 05, 2018, 06:07:56 am »
Spoiler
Only person I can imagine coming close is Jackie and im pretty sure i've surpassed him by now...

who else?
you know if I'm having a hard time remembering names I use adjectives with the same letter to start
Rustic RussianFury
etc

even Russian would be lying his ass off if he agreed to that he knows that...Plus the countless times ive ran him off of NA GF

Okay... That's enough with this "I'm better than Bill" façade; Duel the mouth breathing son of a bitch then dude.
lol
[close]
Okay then, keep that cock holster shut.
you're a big guy

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #1697 on: March 05, 2018, 06:11:32 am »
Spoiler

who else?
Rustic RussianFury
etc

lol
[close]
you're a big guy

That's what she said.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 05, 2018, 06:13:26 am »
Spoiler

who else?
Rustic RussianFury
etc

lol
[close]
you're a big guy

That's what she said.
;)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1699 on: March 05, 2018, 06:18:55 am »
Russian ft7 me bic boy show me how big you are bic boy

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1700 on: March 05, 2018, 06:34:01 am »
Kras isnt that great but ya hes honestly a better overall player than godfreid...

I can name so many people who are

boy what the fuck, you looking at your own k/d too much to notice me defecating on the rest of your team in GFs, I can't vote for someone who doesn't understand that Krastinov is currently one of the top gfers. god DAMN you ppl get slammed so hard by me yall lose your god DAMN minds
The Myth, The Legend

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 05, 2018, 06:35:36 am »
Kras isnt that great but ya hes honestly a better overall player than godfreid...

boy what the fuck, you looking at your own k/d too much to notice me defecating on the rest of your team in GFs, I can't vote for someone who doesn't understand that Krastinov is currently one of the top gfers. god DAMN you ppl get slammed so hard by me yall lose your god DAMN minds
ummm yea...cool

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 05, 2018, 06:38:24 am »
but Godfried is best NA
that was voted in by eu's...
I'm not talking about the poll

If Godfreid topfragged half as many times as I have then maybe I'd consider him a solid 87.
pls stop he smashed you already in front of the entire community (old gen vs new gen right?)

Ya hes rly good at taking multiple stabs in a round without dying!!!!1!
The Myth, The Legend

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 05, 2018, 06:38:47 am »
Russian ft7 me bic boy show me how big you are bic boy
dummy dicc

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 05, 2018, 06:43:26 am »

ummm yea...cool
In all honesty, you can't deny my claim to being a top gfer. If you disagree then you without a doubt are delusional like everyone is stating. It seems to me that some people just can't understand someone being moderate level at dueling can also be exceptional at groupfighting. I'm the polar opposite of Godfreid except for the fact that groupfighting matters more than duels.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1705 on: March 05, 2018, 06:58:11 am »
I don't know man, I top board pretty consistently for awhile now, while leading nonetheless. It may be close, Bill, but I think I just out edge you when it comes to that.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 05, 2018, 07:03:07 am »
dont fall for the bait please

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 05, 2018, 07:30:56 am »

ummm yea...cool
In all honesty, you can't deny my claim to being a top gfer. If you disagree then you without a doubt are delusional like everyone is stating. It seems to me that some people just can't understand someone being moderate level at dueling can also be exceptional at groupfighting. I'm the polar opposite of Godfreid except for the fact that groupfighting matters more than duels.
Well thats kinda what I said...I said youre better overall just be glad the King of NW acknowledges you.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1708 on: March 05, 2018, 07:38:57 am »
I cant even remember the last time ive seen you play? How on earth would you have any idea who is good and who isnt.
Yeah I haven't had a laptop for the past month so I don't know. I think have a good idea though, it's not like I've never played against any of those players.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #1709 on: March 05, 2018, 07:58:18 am »
take me off list pls it was a meme that I was on their to begin with as i don't play anymore, if I comeback then yall can readd me somewhere

also take me off as one of the people who made the list as thats just not true, theodin showed it to me and asked for my opinion i gave them one comment and they didn't even make the change so i honestly had nothing to do with it

oh and whoever thought it was a good idea to put yoshie above me is a fucking idiot im a better group fighter and duelist, buddy has never won at tournament without russian fury carrying his tilting francophone ass
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:00:52 am by maccle »
huh