Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924324 times)

|Viper|

Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1605 on: March 05, 2018, 03:11:02 am »
Vetro you did worse than all of them and the only reason 6te got some of those rounds is because you brought 4 or 5 mercs to help y'all.
I did worse? Are you mentally retarded I'm seriously the second top fragger Mr 7-2. (Also we brough 0 mercs to that one)
First of all our last ft7 I won 7-4 so you can be quiet Mr. I lost to Element all the time. 6te had Wiki, Montoya, Sanders, and Epix (Who ended up joining 6te). Vetro always lying like usual.
an are you sure because you seem to have no proof!?!? You usually don't.

I 7-2'd and 7-4'd you NickCole, you also said I was a 'key player' to Maniac over Steam.

"I hate Ft7's! I really do!" If you hate them that bad don't ask for a whooping kid.
Wiki, Sanders, and Montoya told me that they merc against Nr4 and I joined the 6te to see what mers you did bring. I don't remember you beating me twice so nice job pulling that over your ass. Key player my ass. I don't remember saying that about you but I remember you costing the 93rd at least 5 rounds against Nr4 because you tked every round at crucial moments.
7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
That was when you won 7-2 which I agree but beat you the next day 7-4.... Or this is a screenshot of you killing me then saying 7-2 as a joke.
Don't try to hide yourself like that Nick! You know I won why would I screenshot and just say I 7-2'd you? I have no reason in the world to do that. Seriously you lost deal with it loser LOL

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1606 on: March 05, 2018, 03:12:53 am »
Spoiler
Vetro you did worse than all of them and the only reason 6te got some of those rounds is because you brought 4 or 5 mercs to help y'all.
I did worse? Are you mentally retarded I'm seriously the second top fragger Mr 7-2. (Also we brough 0 mercs to that one)
First of all our last ft7 I won 7-4 so you can be quiet Mr. I lost to Element all the time. 6te had Wiki, Montoya, Sanders, and Epix (Who ended up joining 6te). Vetro always lying like usual.

I 7-2'd and 7-4'd you NickCole, you also said I was a 'key player' to Maniac over Steam.

"I hate Ft7's! I really do!" If you hate them that bad don't ask for a whooping kid.
Wiki, Sanders, and Montoya told me that they merc against Nr4 and I joined the 6te to see what mers you did bring. I don't remember you beating me twice so nice job pulling that over your ass. Key player my ass. I don't remember saying that about you but I remember you costing the 93rd at least 5 rounds against Nr4 because you tked every round at crucial moments.
7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
That was when you won 7-2 which I agree but beat you the next day 7-4.... Or this is a screenshot of you killing me then saying 7-2 as a joke.
Don't try to hide yourself like that Nick! You know I won why would I screenshot and just say I 7-2'd you? I have no reason in the world to do that. Seriously you lost deal with it loser LOL
[close]
You lie 24/7 so barely anyone in this community trust you anymore. So I wouldn't be surprised if that screenshot is a joke. If you are that mad that I kicked you from the reg then you should probably use that anger to go lose some weight.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1607 on: March 05, 2018, 03:13:20 am »
Oatmeal holds the lightweight champ belt so thats an automatic spot on the list plus an extra 10 points.

Suns

« Reply #1608 on: March 05, 2018, 03:14:04 am »
Bias fam

my ping sucks/not end of the groupfight.

bill should be higher than everyone in the USA list, it's clearly personal bias as stated before

honestly, I've had trolling beef with bill and im not on the friendliest terms with him but this doesn't stop me from saying I think he is #1 in all of the USA, NA even.

why can't we just go back to this list?
Spoiler
Bill 90 (91 preferred*)
RussianFury 90
Suns 87
AsianP 87 (Uses PEDs)
John Sanders 87
KnightofStJohn 86
Maniac 86
Rafael 86
Runepkyz 86
DjOverjoy 86
Pinoy 86
Godfreid 85
Ramelon 85
Krastinov 85
Fireboy 85
Nickcole 85
Kovy 84
Havoc 84
Dodge 84
Winters 84
Anthony 84
YoloSwag 83
Maple 83
Sleek 83
Armada 83
Wiki 82
Liquid 82
VetroG 82
Jaax 82
Fox 81
Wall 80
Dom13 79
Montoya 78
Theodin 77
Eastern Fox 76
Risk 75
[close]

|Viper|

« Reply #1609 on: March 05, 2018, 03:14:38 am »
Spoiler

7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
You lie 24/7 so barely anyone in this community trust you anymore. If you are that mad that I kicked you from the reg then you should probably use that anger to go lose some weight.
you're lying now LOL.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1610 on: March 05, 2018, 03:14:43 am »
It's not that hard to get back on the list Vetro. At the next tournament show everyone why you deserve to be on the list and win the tournament. People such as Suns,DJ, AsianP and Bill, just to name a few have consistently placed/won during recent tournaments over the past 6 months. I know for a fact you've never won a meaningful tournament (regarding placement on the list)

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1611 on: March 05, 2018, 03:15:18 am »
hi guys just trying to get my post count higher

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1612 on: March 05, 2018, 03:16:27 am »
Spoiler

7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
You lie 24/7 so barely anyone in this community trust you anymore. If you are that mad that I kicked you from the reg then you should probably use that anger to go lose some weight.
you're lying now LOL.

Vetro even knows youre a serial liar lmao stop

|Viper|

« Reply #1613 on: March 05, 2018, 03:16:43 am »
It's not that hard to get back on the list Vetro. At the next tournament show everyone why you deserve to be on the list and win the tournament. People such as Suns,DJ, AsianP and Bill, just to name a few have consistently placed/won during recent tournaments over the past 6 months. I know for a fact you've never won a meaningful tournament (regarding placement on the list)
I remember we did a 4v4 tournament I forgot who hosted it, it was me,pred,nick and yoshie and nick tkd every round which made us loser against rafs team getting us 3rd place.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 05, 2018, 03:17:46 am »
Spoiler

7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
you're lying now LOL.

Why have I lied about? I admitted to losing to vetro in a ft7 and then beat him the next day. Hawkince don't be mad about the gf last night that the Nr4 was being cheap (or didn't mean to) and would of lost if y'all didn't reset.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1615 on: March 05, 2018, 03:18:26 am »
so who made this new list?
Speak up heretic
i did as i felt it was my duty as an extremely active NA player to make a true, unbiased competitive melee list
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

|Viper|

« Reply #1616 on: March 05, 2018, 03:18:57 am »
Spoiler

7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
you're lying now LOL.

Why have I lied about? I admitted to losing to vetro in a ft7 and then beat him the next day. Hawkince don't be mad last the gf last night that the Nr4 was being cheap (or didn't mean to) and would of lost if y'all didn't reset.
Why have I lied about, very good English you got. But you admit you lost to me? Or are you gonna run again.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 05, 2018, 03:20:22 am »
Spoiler

7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
you're lying now LOL.

Why have I lied about? I admitted to losing to vetro in a ft7 and then beat him the next day. Hawkince don't be mad last the gf last night that the Nr4 was being cheap (or didn't mean to) and would of lost if y'all didn't reset.
Why have I lied about, very good English you got. But you admit you lost to me? Or are you gonna run again.
Vetro first of all everyone knows I don't give 2 shits about dueling. Second I always told people that you beat me in a ft7 so I don't know why you care so much if I ever lied about that. I don't run from anyone since this is a game...

|Viper|

« Reply #1618 on: March 05, 2018, 03:21:36 am »
Spoiler

7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
you're lying now LOL.

Vetro first of all everyone knows I don't give 2 shits about dueling. Second I always told people that you beat me in a ft7 so I don't know why you care so much if I ever lied about that. I don't run from anyone since this is a game...
Well in NickColes opinion this is a video game! If this is just a game why do you care so much? Seriously stop playing yourself you do it a lot even Suns admitted it LOL.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 05, 2018, 03:22:12 am »
If you want to talk about running away think about how many times you tried to hide your name and identity because you were getting a bad rep in a video game.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:23:43 am by NickCole »