Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924151 times)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1590 on: March 05, 2018, 03:02:25 am »

Vetro, that was early in the groupfight..... What happened then?

Vetro didnt get a kill in like 15 rounds lmao
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Oatmeal

« Reply #1591 on: March 05, 2018, 03:03:03 am »

Vetro, that was early in the groupfight..... What happened then?
Wow, look at the top 10 on Rhein... only one not rated in the top 10...!!

|Viper|

« Reply #1592 on: March 05, 2018, 03:04:07 am »
Vetro you did worse than all of them and the only reason 6te got some of those rounds is because you brought 4 or 5 mercs to help y'all.
I did worse? Are you mentally retarded I'm seriously the second top fragger Mr 7-2. (Also we brough 0 mercs to that one)
First of all our last ft7 I won 7-4 so you can be quiet Mr. I lost to Element all the time. 6te had Wiki, Montoya, Sanders, and Epix (Who ended up joining 6te). Vetro always lying like usual.
an are you sure because you seem to have no proof!?!? You usually don't.

I 7-2'd and 7-4'd you NickCole, you also said I was a 'key player' to Maniac over Steam.

"I hate Ft7's! I really do!" If you hate them that bad don't ask for a whooping kid.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1593 on: March 05, 2018, 03:04:57 am »
Vetro you did worse than all of them and the only reason 6te got some of those rounds is because you brought 4 or 5 mercs to help y'all.
I did worse? Are you mentally retarded I'm seriously the second top fragger Mr 7-2. (Also we brough 0 mercs to that one)
First of all our last ft7 I won 7-4 so you can be quiet Mr. I lost to Element all the time. 6te had Wiki, Montoya, Sanders, and Epix (Who ended up joining 6te). Vetro always lying like usual.

I 7-2'd and 7-4'd you NickCole, you also said I was a 'key player' to Maniac over Steam.

I've beaten vetro over and over why am I not on the list?

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1594 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:13 am »
Irish waited and waited to unleash the mercs and it didn't really help. It was already 1-13 in favor of the Nr4 at that point. We only got about 7 rounds to make the score more respectable. I think the final score was either 8-20 or 9-20, not sure which.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:17 am »
When all of you know Im better than you and you still accept the list the way it is...Shame shame

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

|Viper|

« Reply #1597 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:54 am »

I've beaten vetro over and over why am I not on the list?
Because im not on the list LOL!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1598 on: March 05, 2018, 03:06:08 am »
all we need is the PLG and the whole community will be here
Spoiler
[close]

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1599 on: March 05, 2018, 03:06:25 am »

"I hate Ft7's! I really do!" If you hate them that bad don't ask for a whooping kid.
hey dude you can't talk about steam chats without permission!!!!!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1600 on: March 05, 2018, 03:07:12 am »

Wiki, Sanders, and Montoya told me that they merc against Nr4 and I joined the 6te to see what mers you did bring. I don't remember you beating me twice so nice job pulling that over your ass. Key player my ass. I don't remember saying that about you but I remember you costing the 93rd at least 5 rounds against Nr4 because you tked every round at crucial moments. Btw you are staying banned from the 93rd ts.  8)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 05, 2018, 03:08:19 am »

He only mentioned you as a key player in reference to how weak the 6te groupfighting lineup was at the time. Once Suns, Raf and a few others joined, you got bumped from the the top 8 meleers in the 6te alone and maybe dropped even lower.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #1602 on: March 05, 2018, 03:08:38 am »
y'all salty about some list yikes guys its just a list

|Viper|

« Reply #1603 on: March 05, 2018, 03:08:51 am »

Wiki, Sanders, and Montoya told me that they merc against Nr4 and I joined the 6te to see what mers you did bring. I don't remember you beating me twice so nice job pulling that over your ass. Key player my ass. I don't remember saying that about you but I remember you costing the 93rd at least 5 rounds against Nr4 because you tked every round at crucial moments.
7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1604 on: March 05, 2018, 03:09:37 am »

Wiki, Sanders, and Montoya told me that they merc against Nr4 and I joined the 6te to see what mers you did bring. I don't remember you beating me twice so nice job pulling that over your ass. Key player my ass. I don't remember saying that about you but I remember you costing the 93rd at least 5 rounds against Nr4 because you tked every round at crucial moments.
7-2 my bad LOL
Spoiler
[close]
That was when you won 7-2 which I agree but I beat you the next day 7-4.... Or this is a screenshot of you killing me then saying 7-2 as a joke.