Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924353 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1395 on: March 02, 2018, 08:47:29 pm »
Kovy asianp djoverjoy are all better than godfreid and russian overall as well. I could name more people too

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1396 on: March 02, 2018, 08:48:08 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Not to mention the last few duels where i beat you including the tourney Dan hosted which was also the reason you un-added me. Either you're washed up bill or Russian or Godfreid is more deserving of it than you.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: March 02, 2018, 08:49:59 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Not to mention the last few duels where i beat you including the tourney Dan hosted which was also the reason you un-added me. Either you're washed up bill or Russian or Godfreid is more deserving of it than you.
I beat you our past 1-2 duels? and I have beaten you in more ft7s lol. Plus you abuse adderall.

You are welcome to ft7 me today also lol  :D

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #1398 on: March 02, 2018, 08:50:22 pm »
Asian showing up with the evidence

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 02, 2018, 08:51:06 pm »
We havent done a ft7 since the time where you asked for a rematch after the tournament and I beat you 7-3. I'm sorry bill but you havent beaten me in over a year.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: March 02, 2018, 08:51:51 pm »
Asianp has always been envious since I took over as 58es best player and beat him in a tournament while he was in there. He left and joined 71st there after only to join back when we were about to win NWL...Sad case

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: March 02, 2018, 08:52:29 pm »
We havent done a ft7 since the time where you asked for a rematch after the tournament and I beat you 7-3. I'm sorry bill but you havent beaten me in over a year.
youre lying your ass off...We can ft7 today if you want also

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: March 02, 2018, 08:53:06 pm »
youre lying your ass off...We can ft7 today if you want also
I actually wanted us to be semi-friends and even re-added you but you decided to become a dick after you lost. Says more about you than me.  Also I don't need to prove anything. I already have the evidence and you have none. You are resorting back to your lying ways. Smh

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: March 02, 2018, 08:57:12 pm »
Imagine if the king abused adderall like AsianPEDS

come ft7 me today lol since I am so washed up
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 08:59:37 pm by BillTheButcher »

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: March 02, 2018, 08:59:54 pm »
Imagine if the king abused adderall like Asianpeds

Spoiler
[close]
Like I said Bill I have nothing to prove and plus I dont feel like spending 30 minutes in a ft7 today. Just making sure people more deserving of the spot gets it :)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: March 02, 2018, 09:00:54 pm »
Imagine if the king abused adderall like Asianpeds

Spoiler
[close]
Like I said Bill I have nothing to prove and plus I dont feel like spending 30 minutes in a ft7 today. Just making sure people more deserving of the spot gets it :)
Ok drug abuser    :D

Since ive beaten you in our last ft7 I think you kno better

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: March 02, 2018, 09:02:13 pm »
bill there you go with the lying again. We talked about this!

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: March 02, 2018, 09:03:24 pm »
But but you abuse adderall which is a PED

Oatmeal

« Reply #1408 on: March 02, 2018, 09:04:08 pm »
alright here’s our lineup tonight on pub duel NA:
Kingbill vs AsianPED
suns vs russian
Me vs godfried

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: March 02, 2018, 09:04:40 pm »
But but you abuse adderall which is a PED
So you acknowledge that you're lying?  ???