Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924119 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1275 on: March 01, 2018, 12:02:41 pm »
Spoiler
There are two attacks in this game up and down with a bayonet, therefore dueling is fundamentally flawed as there is no way for 2 competent players to consistently out play one another with only 2 variables. Kicks, chambers/block-chambers etc, can easily be either dodged out manoeuvred or blocked. So duels come down to one of the two players making a mistake ending in one of them to die. In NA you can argue that the "fastest" speed allows this to happen more quickly. However in EU we have already transcended beyond this and players such as Hokej and Ledger have the patientce and competence in dueling to not make mistakes for such a long period of time that duels last stupid amounts of time, no NA players have reached this level of competence in melee yet and therefore have not experinced such long duels. Additionally their meta melee style is different to ours and they decide rather than winning the duels, reside to spam eachother, go for risky chambers and kicks and make many mistakes resulting in more people winning in duels quicker. Overall it seems Eu's have dueled enough to understand that the system is flawed and Na's are yet to discover this and are still spamming like children.
[close]

Mmm, the thing is, on fastest you have less recovery time when you make a mistake, and NA does have a more aggressive meta than EU does.

That being said, you shouldn't talk about NA duels like you have vast experience in them lol. I've been in a duel that's taken 30+ minutes before and it's ridiculous, and honestly, at a point, it starts being more and more about patience than competence.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1276 on: March 01, 2018, 12:13:27 pm »
if ur good u chamber every attack

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 01, 2018, 01:10:06 pm »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1278 on: March 01, 2018, 01:49:41 pm »
if ur good u chamber every attack
senpai

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1279 on: March 01, 2018, 01:56:38 pm »
Bill would've won the 2v2 tournament if he did it by himself. Since you know, the "king" of groupfighting.

Also I have a higher forum rank than pepper. Should I feel proud or sad about that?
But we won the 2v2 tournament before the last one?

Pedro had 100 ping and I clutched two 2 vs 1s

You mean you had your buddy kovy (who wasnt even in the tourny) shoot you when you were down 4-1 to Dan and I(who have never teamed together before may I add) so it would cancel the last round. Either way you still lost to us with your cheating friend "King"
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1280 on: March 01, 2018, 03:17:23 pm »
read my book

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

AeroNinja

« Reply #1281 on: March 01, 2018, 04:32:05 pm »
E PEENS ALERT!!!!

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: March 01, 2018, 05:04:43 pm »
Bill would've won the 2v2 tournament if he did it by himself. Since you know, the "king" of groupfighting.

Also I have a higher forum rank than pepper. Should I feel proud or sad about that?

You mean you had your buddy kovy (who wasnt even in the tourny) shoot you when you were down 4-1 to Dan and I(who have never teamed together before may I add) so it would cancel the last round. Either way you still lost to us with your cheating friend "King"

Like i said pedro had 100 ping and you still only beat us by one round... not my fault kovy trolled

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1283 on: March 01, 2018, 05:29:06 pm »

Like i said pedro had 100 ping and you still only beat us by one round... not my fault kovy trolled
5-2 but it's ok
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 01, 2018, 05:53:58 pm »
Pretty sure it was 5-4 but its ok

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #1285 on: March 01, 2018, 05:58:47 pm »

Boohoo.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1286 on: March 01, 2018, 06:21:00 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1287 on: March 01, 2018, 06:32:15 pm »
With how much salt is here I’m surprised this thread isn’t locked yet
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 01, 2018, 06:53:42 pm »
i'm better than you all  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1289 on: March 01, 2018, 07:06:29 pm »

Boohoo.

Hope you’re having fun with your ban from NA Groupfighting  ;)
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know