Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 923991 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1245 on: March 01, 2018, 03:25:59 am »
NA cry babies, if I remember you guys played your first RGL only a year ago and you were charging in gfs with no line and no admin like fucking wildlings from GoT. You didnt even understand the concept of groupfighting until us Eu's taught you how to play properly, fucking neanderthals. You played gf's on retarded maps, you had a ft 30 or something with fucking toilet breaks in your RGL matches haha. Dueling is fucking stupid in this game go watch Hokej vs Ledger, you will die of starvation before the duel ends. We beat you in EU vs NA already, maybe ask for a rematch if you are still so butt hurt about it. Besides only good players you guys have are Canadian.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1246 on: March 01, 2018, 03:37:27 am »
Crikey this is going to go down well

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 01, 2018, 04:17:35 am »
BLOODY CRIKEY WOTS GOIN ON ERE WANKERS

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1248 on: March 01, 2018, 04:39:59 am »
I top fragged most Nr8 groupfights. Please give me a 90. Thanks
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #1249 on: March 01, 2018, 04:58:28 am »
dont appropriate my culture, its 2018 this isnt cool

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1250 on: March 01, 2018, 05:08:29 am »
dont appropriate my culture, its 2018 this isnt cool
And yet non Canadians apologize. Smh this isn’t cool at all

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1251 on: March 01, 2018, 05:14:51 am »
NA cry babies, if I remember you guys played your first RGL only a year ago and you were charging in gfs with no line and no admin like fucking wildlings from GoT. You didnt even understand the concept of groupfighting until us Eu's taught you how to play properly, fucking neanderthals. You played gf's on retarded maps, you had a ft 30 or something with fucking toilet breaks in your RGL matches haha. Dueling is fucking stupid in this game go watch Hokej vs Ledger, you will die of starvation before the duel ends. We beat you in EU vs NA already, maybe ask for a rematch if you are still so butt hurt about it. Besides only good players you guys have are Canadian.

Man, it's almost like medium speed melee causes duels to be skill-depraved and is boring as shit to watch...... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Oatmeal

« Reply #1252 on: March 01, 2018, 05:17:58 am »

Man, it's almost like medium speed melee causes duels to be skill-depraved and is boring as shit to watch...... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Suns

« Reply #1253 on: March 01, 2018, 05:31:57 am »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1254 on: March 01, 2018, 05:47:13 am »
There are two attacks in this game up and down with a bayonet, therefore dueling is fundamentally flawed as there is no way for 2 competent players to consistently out play one another with only 2 variables. Kicks, chambers/block-chambers etc, can easily be either dodged out manoeuvred or blocked. So duels come down to one of the two players making a mistake ending in one of them to die. In NA you can argue that the "fastest" speed allows this to happen more quickly. However in EU we have already transcended beyond this and players such as Hokej and Ledger have the patientce and competence in dueling to not make mistakes for such a long period of time that duels last stupid amounts of time, no NA players have reached this level of competence in melee yet and therefore have not experinced such long duels. Additionally their meta melee style is different to ours and they decide rather than winning the duels, reside to spam eachother, go for risky chambers and kicks and make many mistakes resulting in more people winning in duels quicker. Overall it seems Eu's have dueled enough to understand that the system is flawed and Na's are yet to discover this and are still spamming like children.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1255 on: March 01, 2018, 05:49:00 am »
Meh, if you guys could block consistently then your duels would last longer as well.  :-*
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Suns

« Reply #1256 on: March 01, 2018, 05:51:48 am »
There are two attacks in this game up and down with a bayonet, therefore dueling is fundamentally flawed as there is no way for 2 competent players to consistently out play one another with only 2 variables. Kicks, chambers/block-chambers etc, can easily be either dodged out manoeuvred or blocked. So duels come down to one of the two players making a mistake ending in one of them to die. In NA you can argue that the "fastest" speed allows this to happen more quickly. However in EU we have already transcended beyond this and players such as Hokej and Ledger have the patientce and competence in dueling to not make mistakes for such a long period of time that duels last stupid amounts of time, no NA players have reached this level of competence in melee yet and therefore have not experinced such long duels. Additionally their meta melee style is different to ours and they decide rather than winning the duels, reside to spam eachother, go for risky chambers and kicks and make many mistakes resulting in more people winning in duels quicker. Overall it seems Eu's have dueled enough to understand that the system is flawed and Na's are yet to discover this and are still spamming like children.

"2 Variables"  ::)

"Attacking up" "Attacking down" "Kicks" "Chambers" "Block Chambers" "Sidesteps*"

Seems like you gave at least 5 variables to me.  :-\

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 01, 2018, 05:54:31 am »
@sums

Did you really read his post?????????????
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Oatmeal

« Reply #1258 on: March 01, 2018, 05:58:30 am »
What a fucking retarded thing to say: “these two players have transcended the game by not making mistakes and being patient.” Literally so many players can do that, it’s just most normal functioning members of society don’t want to spend an hour in a ft7. EU’s seem very divided on if ft7’s and duels are relative to skill level... it’s almost as if you’re bad at dueling!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 01, 2018, 06:01:28 am »
What a fucking retarded thing to say: “these two players have transcended the game by not making mistakes and being patient.” Literally so many players can do that, it’s just most normal functioning members of society don’t want to spend an hour in a ft7. EU’s seem very divided on if ft7’s and duels are relative to skill level... it’s almost as if you’re bad at dueling!

You can't be bad at dueling if you are patient and don't make mistakes and pretty much block only.