Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 135330 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Admin App
« Reply #855 on: June 02, 2019, 04:51:48 am »
Nickname: SiphoDias
GUID: 1602104 I think
Steam: SiphoDias
How long have you played on the server?: Not entirely sure on the time, over a year I'd guess
Current weekly hours on the server?: Sporadic due to my career, at least 4
How active can you be?: Again, sporadic due to my career. Usually on weekends but on weekdays as well if I'm home
Timezone/Location: Central/AR, though I do travel around a lot
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: Helped admin the BBG Hunger Games
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Quite a few of the admins know me, like FEGELEIN, Kitten, Little Girlie, Zayes, Santiago, and tired. Napoleon Bonaparte has said that he would vouch for me.
Why do you want this role?: To make the server fun and engaging for everyone to the best of my ability

Approved. Add me on steam - lookup bbg tired

Offline Danny_Cracker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Danny_Cracker
Offense: Not sure. It was without warning because it happened when I was offline.
Why should you be unbanned? Because of whatever I did will not happen again. Whether it was a racial slur (which I don't recall saying) or spamming build points, it will not be done again. However, the build point thing was justified by an admin when I asked him if I could build sky towers, and he said it's fine as long as the fortifications were built. Also, another occasion I can recall is where I had to destroy a few sandbags to get to an explosive crate so I can ignite it to kill the bots. And the last occasion I recall is when a user which will be unnamed destroyed my stuff, so I kept kicking him when he tried to reload. We called for a truce and I warned him I'd do it again, but he did it again so I kept doing it and he told the admin. No justice there for me, which made me angry. EDIT: I also was given the N word pass which you could find in the server logs which I thought was legit. Sorry.
User ID #: 1259560
Time/Date: 6:/8/2019 1:31 PM
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:42:11 pm by Danny_Cracker »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
Unban Request:
Name: Danny_Cracker
Offense: Not sure. It was without warning because it happened when I was offline.
Why should you be unbanned? Because of whatever I did will not happen again. Whether it was a racial slur (which I don't recall saying) or spamming build points, it will not be done again. However, the build point thing was justified by an admin when I asked him if I could build sky towers, and he said it's fine as long as the fortifications were built. Also, another occasion I can recall is where I had to destroy a few sandbags to get to an explosive crate so I can ignite it to kill the bots. And the last occasion I recall is when a user which will be unnamed destroyed my stuff, so I kept kicking him when he tried to reload. We called for a truce and I warned him I'd do it again, but he did it again so I kept doing it and he told the admin. No justice there for me, which made me angry. EDIT: I also was given the N word pass which you could find in the server logs which I thought was legit. Sorry.
User ID #: 1259560
Time/Date: 6:/8/2019 1:31 PM

Unbanned, Please follow server rules and have fun.

Offline DangerrrY

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin app
« Reply #858 on: June 09, 2019, 05:47:58 pm »
Nickname: BBG501st_SldVtr_DangerrrY
GUID: 1792992
Steam: DangerrrY
How long have you played on the server?: Over a year with breaks I'd guess
Current weekly hours on the server?: At least 10 hrs
How active can you be?: At least 1 hour per day
Timezone/Location: EET/UA
Current Regiment/Clan: BBG501st
Admin experience: None (have admin experience in other games)
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Echo is the only one, I guess
Why do you want this role?: To make the server fun and to do my best to protect the server from bad players

Offline Conquerus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: [30th]Pte_Conquerus
GUID: 1932866
Steam: Conquerus
How long have you played on the server?: About 6 months
Current weekly hours on the server?: Around 10-15hrs. Maybe more.
How active can you be?: I can be on for 1-2+ hours a day
Timezone/Location: AUS
Current Regiment/Clan: 30th
Admin experience: None (have admin experience in other games)
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Quite a few. Not sure how many of them recognise me though. Arg, Fonzy, Tired, Cripple, Blee, Jungle, Kitten, Quixotic, Awesomepelt, Napoleon, Zayes and Echo
Why do you want this role?: Because of my weird timezone, I don't often see very many admins on. I also would like to make this server a better place and to contribute to activity in the server.

Offline Username

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Rhh
Offense: Saying the "N" word
Why should you be unbanned? I pinky promise i will be a good boy this time
User ID #: 1800110
Time/Date: 10:40 pm

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Rhh
Offense: Saying the "N" word
Why should you be unbanned? I pinky promise i will be a good boy this time
User ID #: 1800110
Time/Date: 10:40 pm
Reason for the Temp Ban
 07:45:47 - *DEAD* [Rhh] cnigger

You weren't permenatly banned. You received a temp ban then rejoined the server later in the day.
Thank you for posting don't slur again.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline chivez

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: AsLaN
Offense: Multiple requests from pubs for trolling
Why should you be unbanned?:
I just started the game. It's not something I did willingly.
User ID #:1948220
Time/Date:(When you got banned)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Admin applications for all BBG server will now be done on our Discord. If you have any questions please pm me on fse or steam.

Discord: https://discord.gg/3vJNZ8Y
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline chickenbutt356

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Baron_Robar_Royce
Offense: No idea. I logged on today and was banned (no prior warning from an admin, i hopped off yesterday, hopped back on today and was log banned). I will be honest and admit that i did a few racial slurs. The ban was probably from an admin back checking the logs.
It's a first time offense and I've never been banned on the server, and given that the admins check for log bans, i'm not stupid enough to comment again with slurs or racism. I don't troll in general and i enjoy the server, so if i'm unbanned i'll cease any further racist comments. I don't usually act like that, but its still inexcusable and i'm sorry.
User ID #:627516
Time/Date:(When you got banned) No idea. I was log banned.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
click here to join the 84th

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Offense: No idea. I logged on today and was banned (no prior warning from an admin, i hopped off yesterday, hopped back on today and was log banned). I will be honest and admit that i did a few racial slurs. The ban was probably from an admin back checking the logs.
It's a first time offense and I've never been banned on the server, and given that the admins check for log bans, i'm not stupid enough to comment again with slurs or racism. I don't troll in general and i enjoy the server, so if i'm unbanned i'll cease any further racist comments. I don't usually act like that, but its still inexcusable and i'm sorry.
User ID #:627516
Time/Date:(When you got banned) No idea. I was log banned.
Banned for racial slurs
*DEAD* [Baron_Robar_Royce] you fuckng nigger 
20:02:10 - *DEAD* [Baron_Robar_Royce] WELCOME NIGGERS

Unbanned for tomorrow have fun!(longer ban if used again)

ALL UNBAN REQUESTS WILL BE DONE ON THE BBG DISCORD
Thanks

Offline [[1e_Grenadiers]Rose]

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: [[1e_Grenadiers]Rose]
GUID: 377728
Steam: [DWAR]ImmortalGeneral
How long have you played on the server?: 5 Years
Current weekly hours on the server?: 10+
How active can you be?: On every other day minus military deployment potentially.
Timezone/Location:Eastern (EST)
Current Regiment/Clan: [1e]
Admin experience: Starbound Custom Server Hosting and Administration (Couple years)
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?:Quixotic
Why do you want this role?: Help to get pubs organized so it's more fun / host more events / Help to fill in when other admins aren't online.

Offline chickenbutt356

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Offense: I did nothing. I have logs for the entire chat. An admin named 'KoR_Militia_Elderly_Catfish' banned me after threatening to kick me for being 'not nice' in their words. I never threatened the admin, i didn't curse, i wasn't even hostile. Check the logs for proof. All i said was that they were admin abusing by trying to force all the players to go arty guard and he threatened to ban people if they didn't. When i called him out on it he used the words 'be nice, i'm new' to justify his toxic behavior and clear abuse of power. If he is new, then clearly he should know the rules as a new admin, and forcing people to go a class they don't want to with the threat of a ban, is a clear abuse of power. Him saying 'be nice' was clearly a cheap attempt to frame me as the aggressor for disagreeing, and unlike myself his underlings the other players called me degenerate names like a 'faggot' (a slur, which he im sure didnt punish), and other things.
Why should you be unbanned? I didn't do anything wrong, and the admin clearly abused his newfound power. I want an unban and repercussions other than simply a 'stern talking to'. This kind of behavior is rare on bbg, which i appreciate, and having someone toxic like this as an admin doesn't bode well. I'm not asking for them to lose their position, but they deserve a chewing out/talking to.
User ID #: 627516
Time/Date: 7/20/19 4:55 pm est.