Author Topic: Disbanded [Founded 9.26.13]  (Read 77977 times)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Disbanded [Founded 9.26.13]
« Reply #600 on: March 08, 2015, 05:45:42 am »
I like how for a final hurrah on the forums Ody chose to basically emulate Jorvasker. Way to  live up to the proud standard of a raging 12 year old with extra chromosomes.
Why am I still here

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #601 on: March 08, 2015, 05:46:19 am »
Hello Dear North American Community,

I would like to make a public apology for my behavior. I have been trolling on the forums, and instigating/provoking fights for quite some time. At first, my follies led to enjoy myself and bring about a good laugh; but those days are over. I know realize my small comedic-acts did not simply reflect myself, but my regiment too. I pride my regiment to be strict, serious, and professional, and for me not to uphold the responsibilities that I expect from my own rankers is beyond pathetic. I understand the message presented by the Administration clearly, and I truly wish to apologize for my mischievous activities. With all do respect, if it is possible, I would like to receive a final chance of redeeming my wrong doings, by possibly lowering the ban. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely - Lyova Eoffe (Odysseus)

I fucking love you, Zzedd.

Pathetic.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #602 on: March 08, 2015, 05:46:26 am »
I like how for a final hurrah on the forums Ody chose to basically emulate Jorvasker. Way to  live up to the proud standard of a raging 12 year old with extra chromosomes.

Top fucking kek

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #603 on: March 08, 2015, 05:46:29 am »

I would like to make a public apology for my behavior. I have been trolling on the forums, and instigating/provoking fights for quite some time. At first, my follies led to enjoy myself and bring about a good laugh; but those days are over. I know realize my small comedic-acts did not simply reflect myself, but my regiment too. I pride my regiment to be strict, serious, and professional, and for me not to uphold the responsibilities that I expect from my own rankers is beyond pathetic. I understand the message presented by the Administration clearly, and I truly wish to apologize for my mischievous activities. With all do respect, if it is possible, I would like to receive a final chance of redeeming my wrong doings, by possibly lowering the ban. Thank you for reading.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #604 on: March 08, 2015, 05:47:41 am »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #605 on: March 08, 2015, 05:48:16 am »
All this time, I couldn't figure out why people hated him so much. I knew he made his relations with people unnecessarily rough, buuuuuuuuuuuut....

Can I still list that I was a loyal member for six months without it being a black mark on any applications I make?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #606 on: March 08, 2015, 05:48:20 am »
This thread has turned from a thread about Ody's terrible regiment into just PURE AUTISM.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 08, 2015, 05:49:00 am »
All this time, I couldn't figure out why people hated him so much. I knew he made his relations with people unnecessarily rough, buuuuuuuuuuuut....

Can I still list that I was a loyal member for six months without it being a black mark on any applications I make?
We don't hate you we hate Ody glad to see you've been enlightened young one

Offline BlackFysh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DeLaitre
« Reply #608 on: March 08, 2015, 05:49:41 am »

I would leave anything Ody related out of anything you ever do in this community. 

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 08, 2015, 05:49:44 am »
This thread has turned from a thread about Ody's terrible regiment into PURE AUTISM.

Why am I still here

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 08, 2015, 05:49:50 am »

We don't hate you we hate Ody glad to see you've been enlightened young one

Welcome to the club, NickyJ.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 08, 2015, 05:49:55 am »
After dealing with almost two years of ody's autism, I am finally glad to see this shit gone. Ody is probably one of the most immature people I have ever spoken to in my life. He's just a childish, vain, and annoying person who literally contributed absolutely nothing but finely ground salt to this community. His chody faggotry has annoyed basically everyone in this community at one point or another. It is a glorious day for us to see him leaving the community, and hopefully he won't return. These forums and this game is slightly less autistic as a result.

Lawbringer

« Reply #612 on: March 08, 2015, 05:50:15 am »
I was in odys reg for a day

lele

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 08, 2015, 05:50:31 am »
This thread has turned from a thread about Ody's terrible regiment into just PURE AUTISM.

Ody is pure autism

Offline BlackFysh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DeLaitre
« Reply #614 on: March 08, 2015, 05:50:49 am »
I was in odys reg for a day

lele

Did he leave any marks?