Author Topic: Music multiply glitch  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Theophilos

• Private
    • View Profile
Music multiply glitch
« on: May 19, 2013, 12:55:19 am »
I noticed in the seige server some musicians are able to cause their instruments to play multiple songs at once

I could not figure out how to do this, and have only seen it on the seige server. Anyone know more about this?

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Music multiply glitch
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 01:02:28 am »
I had this happen. It turned out to be a result of switching between the beta and back (Non-steam).

I had to uninstall and install both WB and NW.
A Major Bastard

Offline Theophilos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 01:04:27 am »
I had this happen. It turned out to be a result of switching between the beta and back (Non-steam).

as in, you could hear it multiple times? or that when you played it would play multiple times?

i switched between beta and back twice but have not had this same problem of it being created, very weird glitch...

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 03:37:27 am »

as in, you could hear it multiple times? or that when you played it would play multiple times?

i switched between beta and back twice but have not had this same problem of it being created, very weird glitch...

I could hear others playing but it would double or treble the tune, each one starting slightly after the previous one. I heard a cacophony of horns/pipez etc. Very Annoying.

Download nw and wb pre beta. Use the uninstall for both (in your main folder) then install the new downloaded versions. Worked for me.
A Major Bastard