Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 289467 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
babyjesus is a stuppid btich fraud cheater autovblocking scum irrevocable piece of shiet

im the goat baby

Didn’t even place top 5 in Kahoot
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
babyjesus is a stuppid btich fraud cheater autovblocking scum irrevocable piece of shiet

im the goat baby

Didn’t even place top 5 in Kahoot
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
I liked experiencing USMC and 63e leading tonight. Truly an enlightening experience

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
I liked experiencing USMC and 63e leading tonight. Truly an enlightening experience

Want to experience 3eVolt leading? Give me Oberst like you promised me when I joined. It was also brought to my attention that you don't pay Risk a salary to play. What is this? 2013? Give the man a salary like everyone else.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Want to experience 3eVolt leading? Give me Oberst like you promised me when I joined. It was also brought to my attention that you don't pay Risk a salary to play. What is this? 2013? Give the man a salary like everyone else.

Or join 1a where Grim and I are leading  8)

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

If you can match or improve upon my base salary of $175,000 per 1v1. I'll consider it.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile

If you can match or improve upon my base salary of $175,000 per 1v1. I'll consider it.

I'll double it, ezpz

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

I'll double it, ezpz

I've just been informed by my agent that I have a no-trade clause in my contract. Unless I am released by the LG, I cannot join the 1aSvea until my contract is up after this season. I'm sorry. We can't talk anymore or it will be considered tampering and we will have to get the law (Risk) involved. Good day, sir.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile

I'll double it, ezpz

I've just been informed by my agent that I have a no-trade clause in my contract. Unless I am released by the LG, I cannot join the 1aSvea until my contract is up after this season. I'm sorry. We can't talk anymore or it will be considered tampering and we will have to get the law (Risk) involved. Good day, sir.

Your agent's lying to you smh.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

I'll double it, ezpz

This is your last warning: cut off any further communication or else you WILL be prosecuted.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

I'll double it, ezpz

This is your last warning: cut off any further communication or else you WILL be prosecuted.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
Our first NANWL Match edited, ready to be rendered and uploaded for tomorrow.

click here to join the 84th

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
Very nice

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
Glenn can I get what pack u use

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
LG is now a shooting reg

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer