Author Topic: Dumbledore & Grindelwald, Nagini, and many more in Fantastic Beast Sequel.  (Read 1509 times)

Offline moviepost

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
For us Harry Potter fans, Fantastic Beast : The Crimes of Grindelwald is going to be too much to handle, there are too many to see in one movie! starting with the relationship between Albus Dumbledore and Grindelwald, the story of Nagini, and the possibility of Voldemort's origin.

Movie Synopsis : "Gellert Grindelwald has escaped imprisonment and has begun gathering followers to his cause—elevating wizards above all non-magical beings. The only one capable of putting a stop to him is the wizard he once called his closest friend, Albus Dumbledore. However, Dumbledore will need to seek help from the wizard who had thwarted Grindelwald once before, his former student Newt Scamander."

Once again Newt Scamander(Eddie Redmayne) is going to take us to the journey of times before Harry Potter. With more revelations of amazing magical beings like the most discussed Maledictus a.k.a Nagini(Claudia Kim). And we're also going to see Young Albus Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald played by A-list actors Jude Law and Johnny Depp.

Fantastic Beast : The Crimes of Grindelwald is going to drop in the cinema this November 8th. What are your thoughts?

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
Thanks, bot.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
They're getting better, though
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline тoвi

• Major
  • 9y Rdm ой блять
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y_Rdm_tobi
Harry Potter sucks  ;D

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Thanks, bot.
you gonna punish that bot?

you know you have all the powers in the world right

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
hi jk rowling

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
Seems like its an actual human at work again.