Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post | June-August Term  (Read 19610 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Community Rep Post | June-August Term
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2018, 06:14:24 pm »
problem is pubs don’t wanna play comp cause they’d get shit on

blame bbg/15e for killing comp
getting shit on is never fun

Blaming the 15e/bbg is kinda dumb

I don’t know why you ignorantly blame the BBG for the state of competitive in NW. NW has been on a dying path for years, and the competitive side of the community is simply unsustainable with the majority of incoming or remaining players simply want to play the game for the games sake, no large tournaments or 1v1s. So many regiments have taken this path of going casual, HRE, LIR, 87th, 15e, 2ndHan, 6teSLR, and more - simply as a testament to the change of NW. so please, do not blame the 15e or BBG, and accept that the very nature of NW has changed from competitive to casual.

bbg bot survival is limited to 15e recruiting only

nw community boycotted 63e for the same reason

Have you ever been on the server? Tired had allowed other regs 1 recruitment msg per map now for months. In fact HRE and LIR recruit quite a lot from there
1 message per map for other regiments.
*Admin message* JOIN THE 15E BBG GAMING COMMUNITY!

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2018, 06:55:14 pm »
Spoiler

I don’t know why you ignorantly blame the BBG for the state of competitive in NW. NW has been on a dying path for years, and the competitive side of the community is simply unsustainable with the majority of incoming or remaining players simply want to play the game for the games sake, no large tournaments or 1v1s. So many regiments have taken this path of going casual, HRE, LIR, 87th, 15e, 2ndHan, 6teSLR, and more - simply as a testament to the change of NW. so please, do not blame the 15e or BBG, and accept that the very nature of NW has changed from competitive to casual.

Have you ever been on the server? Tired had allowed other regs 1 recruitment msg per map now for months. In fact HRE and LIR recruit quite a lot from there
[close]

Actually it says every 25 minutes in purple right now

str_server_message_1 Want_to_get_better_at_combat?_Join_the_15e/1stLC_and/or_join_BoB_Groupfighting_server_to_test_your_skills

The regiments who are part of the BBG do get a benefit to recruiting, that was kind of the point. But since May, the LIR actually has gotten more recruits off of Bot Survival than the 15e.
I've allowed public recruiting since March 2017 on bot survival, if people don't recruit, that's on them.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2018, 06:58:47 pm »
tbh, i was always more annoyed with the admins typing random crap in admin chat, or using admin chat to have a convo with another admin about the weather or some other unimportant topic.  all of that purple text spam that had nothing to do with admining the server. that makes me want to leave the server faster than anything else.   I will say recruitment messages in admin chat are the worst, but most servers outside the official servers do it, so it is whatever i guess.  Some servers more than others only use their servers for recruitment purposes and that is it.   They never cared about maintaining them or making sure they were taken care of.    63e siege was the most obvious offender of this.   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2018, 07:11:18 pm »
fuck the 15e!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2018, 09:33:32 pm »
wtf why is bob being repped?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2018, 12:02:57 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Actually it says every 25 minutes in purple right now

str_server_message_1 Want_to_get_better_at_combat?_Join_the_15e/1stLC_and/or_join_BoB_Groupfighting_server_to_test_your_skills

The regiments who are part of the BBG do get a benefit to recruiting, that was kind of the point. But since May, the LIR actually has gotten more recruits off of Bot Survival than the 15e.
I've allowed public recruiting since March 2017 on bot survival, if people don't recruit, that's on them.
It should say this:

str_server_message_1 Want_to_get_better_at_combat?_Join_an_actual_competitive_reg_and/or_join_BoB_Groupfighting_server_to_test_your_skills

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2018, 12:22:39 am »
I'd be down for a Campaign event again tbh, that shit was fun.
Can be arranged however most days are taken or are uninterested problem with campaign events is getting regiments to work together. Also its the maintaining and editing of the map and the  rules and enforcement of said rules that make it really a hit or miss. Fibriks campaign is a prime example of a good campaign at its beginning but fell off towards the end.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2018, 01:08:37 am »
I'd be down for a Campaign event again tbh, that shit was fun.
Can be arranged however most days are taken or are uninterested problem with campaign events is getting regiments to work together. Also its the maintaining and editing of the map and the  rules and enforcement of said rules that make it really a hit or miss. Fibriks campaign is a prime example of a good campaign at its beginning but fell off towards the end.

#BringBackFibrik

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2018, 02:55:39 am »

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2018, 04:53:16 pm »
Good luck Jake. Comp NA regiments ruin the game, casual events were always more fun.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2018, 12:07:58 am »
Good luck Jake. Comp NA regiments ruin the game, casual events were always more fun.
Thank you esteemed cavalier

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2018, 06:38:34 pm »

Because pedro asked me. And I'm a nice guy.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2018, 08:21:11 pm »
Good luck Jake! It's definitely late into NW but hard times need good men to fix them and I believe in the JakesterDream™
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2018, 08:22:47 pm »
tbh, i was always more annoyed with the admins typing random crap in admin chat, or using admin chat to have a convo with another admin about the weather or some other unimportant topic.  all of that purple text spam that had nothing to do with admining the server. that makes me want to leave the server faster than anything else.   I will say recruitment messages in admin chat are the worst, but most servers outside the official servers do it, so it is whatever i guess.  Some servers more than others only use their servers for recruitment purposes and that is it.   They never cared about maintaining them or making sure they were taken care of.    63e siege was the most obvious offender of this.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2018, 08:55:27 pm »

Because pedro asked me. And I'm a nice guy.

Ridiculous, be meaner
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.