Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305137 times)

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was having an amazing day until I suddenly and unexpectedly got banned from the 15th Human vs Bots server...

I decided to join the server as I would normally do when I get on and would spend about 2 - 3 hours on this server. I am always playing fair, never mean to people that includes no racism or discriminating towards others either. I chose to be a sapper to help the "frontline" be secure for as long as possible, building sandbags constantly where people needed them and keeping them repaired too.

About 30 minutes into the game, I suddenly got banned off the server and i'm not sure if it was someone else with a similar IP address or they had banned the wrong person so I thought it was an accident that an admin had made but then realised I couldn't get on it the next day and this has been going on since 25th March. Pls pls pls sort something out..  :'(
Here you go bud, https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22920.0
I already read it, bullshit I know!

Offline Welshy123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I connected and got instantly banned as soon as i spawned....

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I connected and got instantly banned as soon as i spawned....
I think it's cause we are welsh :D

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
15th Humans vs Bots, confirmed working for England.

Lawbringer

I got banned for saying that I was going to vote for Ron Paul

can i get unban pls?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile

can i get unban pls?
No, why would anyone vote for ron paul? gross.

Lawbringer

can i get unban pls?
No, why would anyone vote for ron paul? gross.

He was a better candidate then Ron Jeremy

Offline Thar

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nyos
  • Side: Confederacy
So one of my guys got banned for no reason... Begin the boycott!

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
<3

Offline colonel studmuffin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
name colonelstudmuffin
the 15th humans versus bots
I was playing the game normally and just complaining that my brother got banned for an hour for a bad reason.
I broke no rules
about 5:25 april 4th
eastern standard time
ID: 1207034
Why I should be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because when I was permanently banned I had broken no rules. I will explain the situation. I was complaining because my brother had been banned for an hour, we had lagged out of a match and assumed the server crashed from all the lag. when we got back in we went back to doing what we were before. I was a sapper, and he was a bot commander. problem was that the bot team had by this time gotten a fifth commander, so he was the sixth by mistake, thus breaking the rule. but without even a warning the admin banned him for an hour instead of switching him to the human team and giving him a warning. I was upset so I asked the admin to unban him, granted I did not know if the admin could or not but I never got one response from the admin. after asking several times with no response I called the admin a jerk out of aggravation, and was then banned...permanently! now I could understand a warning to stop saying such things or if the admin couldn't unban my brother then a simple "I can't " from the admin would have been fine. But I received no warning and broke no rules... jerk isn't the nicest thing to say but it is by no means a slur and I only said it twice... I love playing on the server and am sorry for any offense I caused to the admin, cenkris I believe. all in all I broke no rules though, and especially none that according to the list on the website warranted a permanent ban... I beg to be reinstated and promise to be more polite next time I have a grievance. Again, I am sorry, but I broke no rules. The admin banned many people though, over and over again.. seemed a bit excessive and none got a warning..

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
name colonelstudmuffin
the 15th humans versus bots
I was playing the game normally and just complaining that my brother got banned for an hour for a bad reason.
I broke no rules
about 5:25 april 4th
eastern standard time
ID: 1207034
Why I should be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because when I was permanently banned I had broken no rules. I will explain the situation. I was complaining because my brother had been banned for an hour, we had lagged out of a match and assumed the server crashed from all the lag. when we got back in we went back to doing what we were before. I was a sapper, and he was a bot commander. problem was that the bot team had by this time gotten a fifth commander, so he was the sixth by mistake, thus breaking the rule. but without even a warning the admin banned him for an hour instead of switching him to the human team and giving him a warning. I was upset so I asked the admin to unban him, granted I did not know if the admin could or not but I never got one response from the admin. after asking several times with no response I called the admin a jerk out of aggravation, and was then banned...permanently! now I could understand a warning to stop saying such things or if the admin couldn't unban my brother then a simple "I can't " from the admin would have been fine. But I received no warning and broke no rules... jerk isn't the nicest thing to say but it is by no means a slur and I only said it twice... I love playing on the server and am sorry for any offense I caused to the admin, cenkris I believe. all in all I broke no rules though, and especially none that according to the list on the website warranted a permanent ban... I beg to be reinstated and promise to be more polite next time I have a grievance. Again, I am sorry, but I broke no rules. The admin banned many people though, over and over again.. seemed a bit excessive and none got a warning..
They don't unban people, are you blind?

Offline colonel studmuffin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
figured I would ask anyway...
I love the server after all

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
rip love affair  :-[

15th dont love you back
<3

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Should the 15th HvB change their banning policy?
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No
30 (37%) We should play on another server instead
Total Members Voted: 81

This is a poll that i did for my thread. I hope this sheds some insight on just how much people disagree with your policy. To an extent we have actually lowered the number of people who play on your server.  It has become evident that a majority of people disagree with your policy. I now ask, will you change your banning policy to reflect public interest?

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
Should the 15th HvB change their banning policy?
40 (49.4%) Yes
11 (13.6%) No
30 (37%) We should play on another server instead
Total Members Voted: 81

This is a poll that i did for my thread. I hope this sheds some insight on just how much people disagree with your policy. To an extent we have actually lowered the number of people who play on your server.  It has become evident that a majority of people disagree with your policy. I now ask, will you change your banning policy to reflect public interest?
lol