Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 305012 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Almost dead.

Like the rest of multiplayer.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
Humans vs Bots is full.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:45:13 am by MaxLam »

Offline LastSpartan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Åbo_Soldat_Spartan
  • Side: Confederacy
Just posting to subscribe as notify apparently sends replys to email which I don't want  >:(
Åbo = Turku

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Humans vs Bots is full.

You're in no position to slander...

Being German will soon be a bannable offence over at Minisiege.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
Don't forget to take your pills.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Don't forget to take your pills.
I won't, as long as you don't forget yours, for your severe Vitamin D deficiency  ;)

Offline Charles546

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Cool server.  :D

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Cool server.  :D

Thanks Charles, if its sincere. We are enjoying good EU pops & higher NA pops in the last few days. Players enjoying maps such as Helm's Deep, Minas Tirith, Fugitive's Drift, Rorke's Drift, etc. Good times of late, very few bans.

yecgga

I don't have about this server cuz I'm banned on that server since one year, and the ban reason was very stupid.

Offline LastSpartan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Åbo_Soldat_Spartan
Helm's Deep? Minas Tirith? I must've been around at all the wrong time 'cause haven't seen these maps yet :O
Åbo = Turku

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Helm's Deep? Minas Tirith? I must've been around at all the wrong time 'cause haven't seen these maps yet :O

Well currently we have 46 maps total. With another 7 in the works.

Helm's Deep is Map 1 & Minas Tirith is Map 4 of our 46 map rotation.

Offline Bluffa

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hey guys, and staff of the 15th humans vs bots server.

I know you guys would not probably permit me a unban request but I want you guys to at least hear me out.
So, I've been putting off asking about this since I've been banned 5 months ago, I love this server, I used to go on this server regularly due to the fact that none of my friends would ever play with me on this game. Now, I was banned because of running past a cannon to get to the other side. Unfortunately I was told off, and immediately banned. At that time I was completely fuming why I was even banned. If you guys consider that was a ban able reason, please accept my apologies.
I really want to get back to this server as I have been putting off this for 5 months, I ask you guys to please consider my unban request as I wont do it again.
Thank you.  :)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Hey guys, and staff of the 15th humans vs bots server.

I know you guys would not probably permit me a unban request but I want you guys to at least hear me out.
So, I've been putting off asking about this since I've been banned 5 months ago, I love this server, I used to go on this server regularly due to the fact that none of my friends would ever play with me on this game. Now, I was banned because of running past a cannon to get to the other side. Unfortunately I was told off, and immediately banned. At that time I was completely fuming why I was even banned. If you guys consider that was a ban able reason, please accept my apologies.
I really want to get back to this server as I have been putting off this for 5 months, I ask you guys to please consider my unban request as I wont do it again.
Thank you.  :)

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
good morning,

When will you guys follow your own rules about recruiting. I spoke to angryscotsman to see if he wanted to join my reg as a sapper as he was good at it. there was about 2 min left on the clock and admin cam back and said that's your one message. that's fine I know the rules. next round I send one saying "angryscotsman do you want to be my friend on steam" which is not a recruiting message plus its in a different round which would be ok and I was starting up a conversation with him. not sure why this ban was put in place as I did nothing wrong. did he ask you to ban me me because I was talking to him...

regards

Major Olafsson of the RRA

Steam name RRA_Maj_Olafsson

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
good morning,

When will you guys follow your own rules about recruiting. I spoke to angryscotsman to see if he wanted to join my reg as a sapper as he was good at it. there was about 2 min left on the clock and admin cam back and said that's your one message. that's fine I know the rules. next round I send one saying "angryscotsman do you want to be my friend on steam" which is not a recruiting message plus its in a different round which would be ok and I was starting up a conversation with him. not sure why this ban was put in place as I did nothing wrong. did he ask you to ban me me because I was talking to him...

regards

Major Olafsson of the RRA

Steam name RRA_Maj_Olafsson

It's 1 recruitment message per regiment, per round. Contact info in the message, no singling individuals out for recruitment. So in fact, we we're following our own rules of recruitment for anyone on the server.

Also, your ban was for being abusive to a player. Actually breaking 2 rules yourself. Congrats sir.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 03:26:05 pm by [15th]Harvain »