Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 852117 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3795 on: April 16, 2016, 12:49:02 am »

Concerning the regiment's history, Commissar Jdf, alongside with two good friends, founded the 42nd North Carolina on a mod called North & South on November 29, 2012. Most of our core members have been together since then. We moved to Blood & Iron for a while when North & South lost its interest with the community. After we got ourselves together, we made the final transition to Napoleonic Wars. During our time here, we have had 35 people at our peak and have been through four NANWL seasons.

As for the real history, the Marines' most famous action of this period occurred during the First Barbary War (1801–1805) against the Barbary pirates, when William Eaton and First Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon led eight Marines and 500 mercenaries in an effort to capture Tripoli. Though they only reached Derna, the action at Tripoli has been immortalized in the Marines' hymn and the Mameluke Sword carried by Marine officers. During the War of 1812, Marine naval detachments took part in the great frigate duels that characterized the war, which were the first American victories in the conflict. Their most significant contributions were delaying the British march to Washington, D.C. at the Battle of Bladensburg and holding the center of Gen. Andrew Jackson's defensive line at the defense of New Orleans. By the end of the war, the Marines had acquired a well-deserved reputation as expert marksmen, especially in ship-to-ship actions.

Event Days
Friday: Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Saturday:Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Sunday: Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
USMC_Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline Mogu

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3796 on: April 16, 2016, 12:50:36 am »
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS             

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule : On Monday, a Training is held at 8pm Est for new members.  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

Promotional Video:
Spoiler
[close]

Major Gunny, Commanding     
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Credits; Heinrich and Walko

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3797 on: April 16, 2016, 01:31:15 am »

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne has a very long and rich history in the Napoleonic Wars Community. Originally founded by Diplex, and continued by Karth in September of 2012. The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne provides a highly structured, but enjoyable and realistic regimental expericance for Napoleonic Wars, along with other Games and Modifications. In the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne we expect those wishing to join to join with the expectation of improving at the game, being disiplined, following orders of their superiors, and expressing their ideas and thoughts to the Colonel and Officer Staff if something doesn't feel quite right. We are constantly growing, being one of the few regiments that offer both North American and European events we are home to wide wide range of players from all over the European and American continents. In the end we're a tight night community of players that desire to have fun!

*Note, some ranks have counter parts to represent different companies please inquire here

Officier

Colonel

Sous-Colonel

Chef de Battalion         

Capitaine

Lieutenant

Sous-Lieutenant
Sous-Officier

Aide de Camp

Ajudant Chef

Ajudant

Sergeant Major         

Sergeant

Caporal
Engagé

Caporal Fourrier de Première

Caporal Fourrier

Fusilier/Guard

Soldat de Première

Soldat de Deuxième

Cadet

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matmannen
« Reply #3798 on: April 16, 2016, 06:44:47 pm »
The 1st Evil Brigade has gone through some hardship but Artillery, Cavalry and Lights are still going on.

[YOUTUBE]f2gyXLamVKA[/YOUTUBE]

Join us...

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3799 on: April 16, 2016, 06:54:17 pm »

About the 44th 'East Essex' Regt. of Foot

The 44th East Essex is an organised, disciplined and welcoming Napoleonic Wars British Line Infantry regiment. Our main goals as a regiment are to excel in both melee and ranged combat on the battlefield as well as bringing players together to play other modifications and games. The 44th requires that all members who enlist are above the minimum age of 15 to ensure a mature community is formed. During events, discipline is enforced and members are expected to follow basic rules and regulations to ensure the smooth-running of the regiment. We encourage members to join TeamSpeak regardless if an event is occurring to meet other members and play with us.

Enlisting with the 44th

If you are interested in enlisting with the 44th Regt. of Foot then add one of the officers below via Steam:

Capt. Edwin Parker

CSjt. Alexander Blake

Steam group.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #3800 on: April 16, 2016, 08:50:11 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule
Spoiler
2e Monday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

7thQRC Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

QL Thursday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

RAB Saturday Linebattle [Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, William Crowe, doofes - , or visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com.

Offline Methenor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: April 17, 2016, 07:36:57 am »
Well, I've recently been playing Full Invasion 2 Amber a lot, more or less my preference is the LOTR maps haha

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: April 17, 2016, 09:31:22 am »
Fi2 is the sort of mod that you go on for abit of a mess around with guys in a regiment. Not on the scale you are looking for. I am sure there are a few regiments, mine included that play a mod night once a week. We do this, N&S, March of Rome and Anglo Zulu.

If you  are interested in playing along then you can enquire if you like.

www.18eligne.org
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: April 17, 2016, 12:03:08 pm »
cool

Offline Lors Snow

• First Lieutenant
  • Honor to the End
    • View Profile
    • 13thRS
  • Nick: SnowFoX
« Reply #3804 on: April 17, 2016, 01:28:17 pm »

" Nemo Me Impune Lacessit "
                                                                                                                                  ( YOU WILL NOT HARM ME WITH IMPUNITY)

We are looking  for Line inf , Cav , Arty , Skirm, rifles , musician,persons for administration .
You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents, randoms, your mom, your dog, etc. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth, marching in a line, and shooting at each other. We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all, but inactivity for longer than 4 weeks may result in a kick from the regiment, unless you talk to an officer about your inactivity. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

Want to join us ?Look for me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031072298/

Offline Vaska

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vaska
« Reply #3805 on: April 17, 2016, 10:43:31 pm »
Looking for a regiment or members?

yes i am pm pls

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #3806 on: April 17, 2016, 10:51:10 pm »
Which are you looking for, a regiment or members? :P

Offline ArkhanTheBlack

• Sergeant
  • Lieutenant/King's American Regiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: April 19, 2016, 09:23:28 pm »

The 61st South Gloucestershire Regiment of Foot is a line/light infantry regiment dedicated to having fun and exciting time playing NW. We are happy to take recruits from both EU and NA, but please note that our team server and all events are based in the EU. We try to participate in four events a week, including at least one training and multiple multi-regiment line battles, with opportunities for random 1v1s and 2v2s as well. We accept recruits of all ages who are able to speak English, are willing to obey orders, and will add a good dimension to our community. None of our events have mandatory attendance; We would just like all members to try and be present for as much as they can. We do not require members to use historical names in game. The regiment is also looking to expand its gaming community from NW into other games, including TF2, Verdun, and many others.

Interested in joining? Add Maj. Some_Pineapple or Ens. Arkhan on Steam:

Maj. Some_Pineapple
Ens. Arkhan

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:56:01 pm by ArkhanTheBlack »
Commanding Officer of the King's American Regiment

"The village was on fire and the Germans had made it into the churchyard. The cry of 'Up the Glosters!' was heard and after 3 bayonet charges the Germans were driven back. Each charge was led by a different officer and all 3 were seriously wounded - Captain Norris, Lieut. Dewsnap and 2nd Lieut. D. Norris."

Offline CroatianKnight

• First Sergeant
  • Captain of the 6th RoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6th_Capt_CKnight
« Reply #3808 on: April 20, 2016, 02:50:22 pm »

6th (Warwickshire) Regiment of Foot

Frendly and active regiment looking for active and open minded members! We welcome everyone from all around Europe, although we ask that you can speak English, have teamspeak and act mature. We appericiate active members, and we're always looking to fill out the command structure of our regiment.
We take place in many events, and as such, we offer a place in a varied gaming community - competitive, but not too serious. Regardless of your experience level or age, we're happy to have you, for with discipline and a willingness to learn, our more experienced players will be willing to share their expertise and improve your skills.

We have both teamspeak and an ingame server for you to spend your time on, as well as our custom skin.

FSE thread : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29055.0

In game server : 6th_Official

Teamspeak : 134.255.217.177

Lieutenant Colonel Selen
               Captain CKnight

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #3809 on: April 21, 2016, 11:04:45 pm »
I'm looking for an EU reg to join.

I am NA so I will probably never show up.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time