Author Topic: Possible solution for Sapper trolling  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matmannen
  • Side: Neutral
Possible solution for Sapper trolling
« on: August 27, 2015, 06:40:49 pm »
I think we have all experienced them, sappers who build towers out of Large Chevau-friche (or what ever they are called), either in NW or mods. In AZW they can drag a match out for the longest of time, and in a NW siege they can spend vital build points in a matter of seconds. Today I realized what can be done to fix this problem.

Imagine a script on every server, if any player uses 50+ build points in less then 5-10 seconds they are autokicked. 50+ Build points is like 10 (5 poins each) segments of large chevau-friche. So serious sapper would laydown 10 of those in that short of time.

Would this be possible? I have experienced scripts that autokick people after a certain amount of TK:s...

Offline To_be_determined

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 68th_Rifles_Chn_USUX
Re: Possible solution for Sapper trolling
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 08:53:48 pm »
Wouldn't the BP already be spent? Betty's mod allows you to instantly build such skytowers, just so you can waste BP. A kick won't do much good when the damage has already been done.

Offline Matmannen

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matmannen
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:29:56 pm »
You forget several things:

1. A common match begins usually with around 200 build points. 10 is 50 points. Sure that is a quater of all the points, but the thing is they were stopped.

2. They get kicked, instantly, if a kicked three times=ban script was aded they would be gone, for some time atleast.

3. Just because there is a mod that people can use (really adding a seperate mod into a server should result in an instant ban with the VAC protection) doesn't mean that this problem isn't worth looking into and worth fixing...

Offline [88th]Gman101512

• Private
  • Regimental Clerk Serjeant Gman of the 88th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 09:59:12 pm »
Only if sappers were smarter these days... Its a good thing i build responsibly :)