Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12680 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2019, 04:35:17 pm »
Yeah, I agree, which is why I think no CR at all is better than a bad/inactive CR.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2019, 04:36:22 pm »
just give it to me everyone loves me, im very active and non toxic

can give bribe if needed

Norwegian13

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2019, 04:36:48 pm »
We welcome any and all serious candidates to apply. Candidates shouldn't be discouraged from applying if they're not well known in the community. If they intend on being active, and fulfilling the goal of the role, they're most welcome to apply.

David_Schrein

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2019, 04:40:22 pm »
As my thing was a meme. Im giving my spot to KORE and golden
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 04:42:23 pm by [M]ovement »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2019, 04:49:34 pm »
Name: Golden

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes of course.

Why should you become CR?: As many have already stated the role of the EU CR is rather stagnant. However i'm willing to provide a serious and helpful idea to the role as I shall be acting as a secondary to Herishey and continuing to be an administrator, organiser and general helpful dude for the community. Of course I also have some ideas for integrating the casual and competitive side a little better. Such as not hosting silly things such as the "Lion" tournament. Or at least helping them make that a little better. Furthermore I shall be acting as an open aid to anybody who might require it from the EU side whether that be for a casual person willing to host a tournament or settling some petty dispute. I will also obviously refrain from troll posting and antagonising frenchies as CR. But I will be acting as a moderator to any further community discussion or debate. Hopefully we can finally have a successfull election this year.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Continue to help administrate and progress the competitive community. Hopefully squash any of the ongoing petty disputes. Lastly integrate the whole community better.

Thanks, Golden.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2019, 04:55:54 pm »
Name: Golden

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes of course.

Why should you become CR?: As many have already stated the role of the EU CR is rather stagnant. However i'm willing to provide a serious and helpful idea to the role as I shall be acting as a secondary to Herishey and continuing to be an administrator, organiser and general helpful dude for the community. Of course I also have some ideas for integrating the casual and competitive side a little better. Such as not hosting silly things such as the "Lion" tournament. Or at least helping them make that a little better. Furthermore I shall be acting as an open aid to anybody who might require it from the EU side whether that be for a casual person willing to host a tournament or settling some petty dispute. I will also obviously refrain from troll posting and antagonising frenchies as CR. But I will be acting as a moderator to any further community discussion or debate. Hopefully we can finally have a successfull election this year.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Continue to help administrate and progress the competitive community. Hopefully squash any of the ongoing petty disputes. Lastly integrate the whole community better.

Thanks, Golden.
An actual good applicant

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2019, 04:57:14 pm »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2019, 05:00:49 pm »
Name: Kore

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes

Why should you become CR?:
I have been involved in this community for ages now and I genuinely do believe I am a trusted member who certainly can act as a reliable middleman between the community and the administration.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
I am thinking just being there for the community at this point, acting as a true and unbiased middleman for all sorts of disputes that are currently going on or that are to come. I do have a lot of connections in both competitive and casual community and currently, I am slowly paving my way into the cavalry community as well.
I can not promise any sort of community event at the moment, especially while there are multiple events planned for the month of August already. Will most certainly work on something refreshing for September though.

Regards,
Kore
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2019, 05:05:00 pm »
virgin position

David_Schrein

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2019, 05:10:39 pm »
I vote for both of my n words that applied

yecgga

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2019, 05:25:47 pm »
NW EU CR election in 2019 and the only two applicants are Movement and Gatts.

I want to die
[close]

kek
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 05:28:29 pm by Zülfikar »

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2019, 05:30:24 pm »
Thank you, Gatts.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

yecgga

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2019, 05:31:25 pm »
Thank you, Gatts.

my application is a meme as well

Haze

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2019, 05:33:02 pm »
I suggest shadow and norwegian to look at some people record on this forum before accepting them, even if they show some seriousness, for example, someone like golden disqualify very quickly with some prudent research, being controversial and partisan, that's not the job qualities, we will easily agree on that, have fun  :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2019, 05:58:18 pm »
Disqualify? It's an election sir. You may vote for me or you may not.