Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 422914 times)

Offline The_Q_Man

• Donator
  • Flagbearers are what make a line great.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LeQHomme
  • Side: Confederacy
Year in Review

Its truly amazing the experience and trip of leading this great unit for the last year. I have met so many great people. Its hard to look back on myself nearly a year ago toying with the idea of disbanding. This came very close to happening but im glad we have stepped above that.

I cannot thank and tribute the NCO and officer staff with enough praise. They have been essential to the running and making of our unit. All of you have risen to your rank from Rekrut and have showed your devotion and loyalty to our regiment. I am truly a lucky guy to have such great guys at my disposal.

This praise and admiration of course does not go souly to my staff. the real bread and butter is the majority. You rankers ranging from the most experienced gefrieters and guard down to the lowliest rekrut have helped make this unit happen just as much as myself. Over the many months we rose from almost nothing to being arguably the best melee regiment in all of North America. The personalities that have passed through our ranks have been some of the best I have ever met online and it shows just how great of a unit we are. It is a great feeling seeing our unit charge into a melee and the kill feed turn up all green. I'm thankful we have so many loyal and dedicated veterans who still willingly serve in the line. They are truly the ones to be thanked.

Over all I feel we have succeeded over the past year to reach what all regiments should be. We have a great community of guys. We have had little to no drama over the last year and we have weaved a web in this community that will never be broken in NW. This can be thanked from the Premiere Leutinents down to the new Rekruts. 6 months down the rose when we retire the 1stFKI name and take of our coats of black to dawn a new coat of gray we will still be this same unit. Our future is bright and if we keep up what we have been doing for these past 12 months im sure we have nothing to fear.

As Kapitan I would like to thank you all for making this work. I started this unit to make others enjoy linebattles and to have fun in doing it. I feel that thanks to QMan the rich aristocrat who funded the entire fucking regiment and never once got any damned recognition, like say a NCO rank like he wanted ever since he joined and nver got, it has been a resounding success

Kapitan Von Millander
Much better

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
Year in Review

Its truly amazing the experience and trip of leading this great unit for the last year. I have met so many great people. Its hard to look back on myself nearly a year ago toying with the idea of disbanding. This came very close to happening but im glad we have stepped above that.

I cannot thank and tribute the NCO and officer staff with enough praise. They have been essential to the running and making of our unit. All of you have risen to your rank from Rekrut and have showed your devotion and loyalty to our regiment. I am truly a lucky guy to have such great guys at my disposal.

This praise and admiration of course does not go souly to my staff. the real bread and butter is the majority. You rankers ranging from the most experienced gefrieters and guard down to the lowliest rekrut have helped make this unit happen just as much as myself. Over the many months we rose from almost nothing to being arguably the best melee regiment in all of North America. The personalities that have passed through our ranks have been some of the best I have ever met online and it shows just how great of a unit we are. It is a great feeling seeing our unit charge into a melee and the kill feed turn up all green. I'm thankful we have so many loyal and dedicated veterans who still willingly serve in the line. They are truly the ones to be thanked.

Over all I feel we have succeeded over the past year to reach what all regiments should be. We have a great community of guys. We have had little to no drama over the last year and we have weaved a web in this community that will never be broken in NW. This can be thanked from the Premiere Leutinents down to the new Rekruts. 6 months down the rose when we retire the 1stFKI name and take of our coats of black to dawn a new coat of gray we will still be this same unit. Our future is bright and if we keep up what we have been doing for these past 12 months im sure we have nothing to fear.

As Kapitan I would like to thank you all for making this work. I started this unit to make others enjoy linebattles and to have fun in doing it. I feel that thanks to you guys it has been a resounding success

Kapitan Von Millander
Woo! Long live 1stFKI! It's so great to be apart of such a great and stable regiment.

ALSO 50,000 VIEWS ON OUR THREAD

Offline Stewart

• Sergeant Major
  • 87th Regiment of Foot - The Royal Irish Fusiliers.
    • View Profile
    • 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers
  • Nick: 87th Foot Maj. Stewart (retired)
A year old already, my my look at you grow, your going to need some new shoes soon :)

Congrats Millander

The Original Stewart, been here since The Prussians had that brand new smell!

Retired from on-line virtual French slapping to sail the seven seas on a big grey ship.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
1 year anniversary event in 15 minutes join ts!

Offline 20XxRedemptionxX12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SgtM_Redemption
  • Side: Union
Re: ♦1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon
« Reply #3619 on: April 19, 2013, 03:16:20 am »
1st Freki Korps Infantrie über alles!!

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
Glad to have all of the former members of the 9te, 2e and FKI come together...CS Swag

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Was fun playing with our former members

A game of ntw3 I did against mustard
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Ryno2626

• Second Lieutenant
  • MAW Community Manager
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [9y] Ryno2626
Was definitely a fun day. Very nice speech Millander!

Offline Psycho

• Second Lieutenant
  • Maître de la Marins Garde
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Psycho
I had fun plowing through today's FKI with my fellow former 9te/2e. I'm extremely happy we had this reunion, it was great seeing what we've become and how we're all still in the game. I hope everyone, that was there with the birth of the 2e and past all learns that regardless of what regiment, in some way, we're all 1 big group. Let's hope we can do this again next year!

PS: Good melee players, join Marins, we need some members.

Offline Evil_Irish

• Private
  • Aloha Snackbar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Irish
Sad I missed Birthday celebrations because of work on my own birthday. GRRR but I am glad things went so well be back for last bit of lb tomorrow night hopefully

Offline GLman

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Awesome to be a part of such a wonderful and active regiment 8)

PS: Longest Lasting reg NA?!?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Nah EPI has nearly a 2 year lead on us xD
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
Aww I missed it all. :(
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
  • He that cannot obey cannot command -B. Franklin
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
  • Nick: 29th_Col_Hugonaut

Offline Evil_Irish

• Private
  • Aloha Snackbar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Irish
News update. They have killed one of the Boston Marathon Bombers. Another is believed to be hold up in a home with suicide vest and hostages. Id keep on top of this if I was yall.