Author Topic: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]  (Read 18325 times)

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2021, 01:11:29 pm »
Empire needs to be included in this ngl!  ;D

12nd_Official

« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2021, 10:32:14 pm »
Halo non international regiments  and we are not here sniff sniff

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2021, 10:39:14 pm »
Halo non international regiments  and we are not here sniff sniff

omg why is shawty tryna test me?
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #213 on: December 06, 2021, 03:09:39 pm »
Empire needs to be included in this ngl!  ;D

You cant seriously call Empire an actual regiment

Spoiler
theyre savages beating down upon the gates
[close]
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 06, 2021, 03:37:29 pm »
Give it a week and you'll see that 13e and 15th swap again.  ::)
::)

Offline Messius

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Messius
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #215 on: December 06, 2021, 05:34:18 pm »

Offline MartinCZ

• Second Lieutenant
  • Proud Colonel of the 73e Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Martin
« Reply #216 on: December 06, 2021, 05:47:45 pm »

1) If you want this to be an objective list, you can never put numbers, values, or anything else out of your ass without substantiating facts and resources

2) As a member of one of the largest regiments, your opinion in evaluating this category cannot be considered impartial, especially if you do not provide any evidence to confirm it. Also, the fact that you are a Czech player probably strongly influenced your decision to put the Czech Republic in the top 5 nations. I am also a Czech player but I will never put the Czech Republic in the top 5 even if I add Slovaks as well. I am sure there are more numerous communities than us

3) when compiling a list of anything, you always have to add a comment, where you describe which factors affected the compilation of the current list

4) I dare to say that I have a much better overview than you and I would never dare to publish those lists in this way without any conclusive resources and proofs, but at first glance, I can say that both named and unnamed regiments will definitely not be in this order

5) I can appreciate when someone has the will and the time to make such a list, but the way you did this is most inappropriate because you obviously do not realize at your age how to properly create an objective publication. Everything you've written here is basically just your subjective evaluation, which basically no one can take seriously, and all the hate you've earned here is fully justified, which I don't know if you're aware

6) In addition, you only caused an unnecessary quarrel between the regiments. On the other hand, I find it ridiculous how some group representatives are able to argue here who actually has a bigger cock. You should be the ones who are more sensible and realize that without any substantiated sources and evidence, this whole thread is absolute nonsense and nobody can take this seriously

So, Kubus, either learn from what I wrote or better delete it straight away. And the rest of you be nice to yourself, arguing about this “100% true” list is completely unnecessary.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 06:04:32 pm by MartinCZ »

Offline czRabixel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [KSA] Svea | GenMjr | czRabixel
« Reply #217 on: December 06, 2021, 05:59:19 pm »

1) If you want this to be an objective list, you can never put numbers, values, or anything else out of your ass without substantiating facts and resources

2) As a member of one of the largest regiments, your opinion in evaluating this category cannot be considered impartial, especially if you do not provide any evidence to confirm it. Also, the fact that you are a Czech player probably strongly influenced your decision to put the Czech Republic in the top 5 nations. I am also a Czech player but I will never put the Czech Republic in the top 5 even if I add Slovaks as well. I am sure there are more numerous communities than us

3) when compiling a list of anything, you always have to add a comment, where you describe which factors affected the compilation of the current list

4) I dare to say that I have a much better overview than you and I would never dare to publish those lists in this way without any conclusive resources and proofs, but at first glance, I can say that both named and unnamed regiments will definitely not be in this order

5) I can appreciate when someone has the will and the time to make such a list, but the way you did this is most inappropriate because you obviously do not realize at your age how to properly create an objective publication. Everything you've written here is basically just your subjective evaluation, which basically no one can take seriously, and all the hate you've earned here is fully justified, which I don't know if you're aware

6) At the same time, you only caused an unnecessary quarrel between the regiments. On the other hand, I find it ridiculous how some group representatives are able to argue here who actually has a bigger cock. You should be the ones who are more sensible and realize that without any substantiated sources and evidence, this whole thread is absolute nonsense and nobody can take this seriously

So, Kubus, either learn from what I wrote or better delete it straight away. And the rest of you be nice to yourself, arguing about this “100% true” list is completely unnecessary.

I agree pretty much with everything.
Also as a leader of czechoslovak regiment myself I agree that Czech shouldn't be in top 5. Atm all 3 (at least that I know of) czechoslovak regiment have together about 100 active players + about 20 others that play in international regiments, that makes about 120 active czech and slovak players at max.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 06, 2021, 06:04:27 pm »
*i got a better idea, a 6 point ESSAY should help fix this* lmao

Part of the Nw community is arguing about who has a bigger c*ck, maybe you are just a newgen idk

(Jokes asside, i do agree with the points made)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #219 on: December 06, 2021, 06:06:34 pm »
Give it a week and you'll see that 13e and 15th swap again.  ::)
::)
Did I say a week, I meant a year. Silly me!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MartinCZ

• Second Lieutenant
  • Proud Colonel of the 73e Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Martin
« Reply #220 on: December 06, 2021, 06:11:55 pm »

Part of the Nw community is arguing about who has a bigger c*ck, maybe you are just a newgen idk

Actually I have been here since 2014 xD

well I am probably too old for that now, I just find it completely unnecessary :D

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 06, 2021, 06:21:55 pm »

Actually I have been here since 2014 xD

well I am probably too old for that now, I just find it completely unnecessary :D
Yeah as i said i didnt know

and it is unnecessary, noone will gain or lose anything from it, except a couple of laughs  :)

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #222 on: December 06, 2021, 08:44:51 pm »
no one asked, no one cares thx
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #223 on: December 06, 2021, 08:45:56 pm »

^

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #224 on: December 06, 2021, 09:26:41 pm »
no one asked, no one cares thx
delete yourself
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players