Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61997 times)

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #660 on: February 07, 2022, 10:55:38 pm »
People are complaining about others are playing too slow? If only there was a setting to make the speed of the game faster.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #661 on: February 07, 2022, 10:56:11 pm »
People are complaining about others are playing too slow? If only there was a setting to make the speed of the game faster.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #662 on: February 07, 2022, 10:58:12 pm »
Honestly such a shit attitude from all of you, “Don’t like it don’t play”, with that logic half the community would’ve left by now as many in this game at the moment isn’t enjoying playing due to certain cancer teams/players and if this continues the top level of competitive will dwindle until no top teams are left. Not much you can do as you can’t change how others play but it is definitely a factor in why many people are leaving the community and this is making the game increasingly boring and difficult to enjoy and until a new meta is made I am afraid this decline in players at the top will continue.

I get it, if you bore enough people out the game some of you will finally be top 1.

"guyss why isnt this hireaper and giorno guy not stabbing and falling for our shitty 2v1 bait :((((("

actual jokeman.

If you want to play smart, look at achilles and chuckster. They are only flank which actually know how to counter this style of play and play somewhat aggressive. Crying on fse about playstyles won't help you

As usual my comment just went over your head. I’m not complaining about gameplay. More the attitude of players. The- “Don’t like it don’t play” is the attitude which will eventually kill the game, playing passive makes the gameplay boring for your opponent who will ultimately not enjoy playing anymore and quit, if that happens enough you won’t have a community to play passive against, understand?

LOL what is this cope ???

You literally cry on steam and ts over how "boring" animals play

understand?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #663 on: February 07, 2022, 10:58:37 pm »
Honestly such a shit attitude from all of you, “Don’t like it don’t play”, with that logic half the community would’ve left by now as many in this game at the moment isn’t enjoying playing due to certain cancer teams/players and if this continues the top level of competitive will dwindle until no top teams are left. Not much you can do as you can’t change how others play but it is definitely a factor in why many people are leaving the community and this is making the game increasingly boring and difficult to enjoy and until a new meta is made I am afraid this decline in players at the top will continue.

I get it, if you bore enough people out the game some of you will finally be top 1.

"guyss why isnt this hireaper and giorno guy not stabbing and falling for our shitty 2v1 bait :((((("

actual jokeman.

If you want to play smart, look at achilles and chuckster. They are only flank which actually know how to counter this style of play and play somewhat aggressive. Crying on fse about playstyles won't help you

As usual my comment just went over your head. I’m not complaining about gameplay. More the attitude of players. The- “Don’t like it don’t play” is the attitude which will eventually kill the game, playing passive makes the gameplay boring for your opponent who will ultimately not enjoy playing anymore and quit, if that happens enough you won’t have a community to play passive against, understand?

understand?

45thN is still recruiting btw

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #664 on: February 07, 2022, 11:00:39 pm »

actual jokeman.

understand?

Fuck off weeb ass bitch, go suck a big donkey dick you little slut. I slap your face irl and in game if I have to.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #665 on: February 07, 2022, 11:01:06 pm »

actual jokeman.

understand?

Fuck off weeb ass bitch, go suck a big donkey dick you little slut. I slap your face irl and in game if I have to.

fuck ive been exposed, my cousin typed it not me

Nock

« Reply #666 on: February 07, 2022, 11:05:05 pm »
I've been playing since 2012, people have been whining about slow players or cancer players (eg. when they dont do anything) but honestly, in the state the game and the scene is in right now, it's becoming ridiculous.

People will use whatever non rule-breaking  strategy they can use in order to succeed, and if a team or players succeed by being """cancer""" or too passive, then find a way to counter it instead of whining over it

cant believe people still take this game this seriously
if it bores you to death and makes you want to quit, maybe you never had the patience to play tournaments in the first place
wouldve loved to see some of your faces during the Ledger vs Hokej duel, THAT was true cancer and passive playstyle
just because somebody throws smart and timed stabs once in a bloodmoon doesn't mean they're cancer, they're just outplaying you if they kill you like that, just like zenon fucked me mid twice yesterday
yet i didn't log on FSE to cry about it

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #667 on: February 07, 2022, 11:06:53 pm »
Imagine thinking you can dictate how someone else plays the game.

Also this community would be better if people touched grass, drank water and got 8 hours of sleep at night.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #668 on: February 07, 2022, 11:09:10 pm »
It is what it is, this game is dead anyways if more people leave it will just end my pain, second ppl crying about passive or not doing anything if ur dying to it maybe its good, maybe its some ppls brain that cant compreend and get a good tactic to play against it but i dont blame none with this problem as u guys are born with this problem ! In the end of the day nw is always the same thing, people crying about everything just because they cant win or kill someone, jesus christ get something better to do if it anoys u so mutch ! :)
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #669 on: February 07, 2022, 11:10:18 pm »
Again want to make it clear I’m only stating that playing passive will most of the time cause your opponents to become bored, and bored people won’t play the game. The best way to play at the moment is slow which in turn makes people passive. Of course this issue will be solved when someone much better at the game than my self decides to come up with a counter to this passive meta which I don’t see happening any time soon.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #670 on: February 07, 2022, 11:10:47 pm »
Imagine thinking you can dictate how someone else plays the game.

Also this community would be better if people touched grass, drank water and got 8 hours of sleep at night.
Touching grass certainly got you Junior Moderator ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 07, 2022, 11:11:03 pm »
tbh i acc hope everyone becomes passive so this game can die in peace

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #672 on: February 07, 2022, 11:12:47 pm »
I always said that HiReaper and Giorno flank would kill a game. Good fucking job guys!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 07, 2022, 11:14:34 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #674 on: February 07, 2022, 11:16:42 pm »
Passive play is hardly new it just feels more prominent atm as most of the 'best' aggressive players recently stopped playing. But eventually, new ones will take their place just as Achilles has most likely. The games always been dying I don't think a specific playstyle can be blamed for it it's old af ffs. Playing passive does offer you an advantage if your opponent does not do the same ofc, just as putting 10 men behind the ball in football does. But of course it is still beatable and generally speaking in most cases the better team will eventually still win hence why Envy still wins.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.