Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 631769 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4395 on: May 27, 2022, 04:58:45 pm »
Both were autobans, unbanned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4396 on: June 02, 2022, 07:32:20 pm »
In-game Name: randomplayer
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk
Reason For Ban: TK and then leaving the server
Time/date (If Known): Yesterday
Apology/Statement Against Ban: accidental tk before leaving the server in time for event. Sorry, won't happen again.
Player ID (If Known): 1978524

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4397 on: June 02, 2022, 07:42:16 pm »
In-game Name: randomplayer
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk
Reason For Ban: TK and then leaving the server
Time/date (If Known): Yesterday
Apology/Statement Against Ban: accidental tk before leaving the server in time for event. Sorry, won't happen again.
Player ID (If Known): 1978524
Unbanned.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4398 on: June 17, 2022, 07:38:29 pm »
So like where's the server?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #4399 on: June 17, 2022, 09:05:00 pm »
So like where's the server?

Hardware issues. Back soon!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 10:29:19 pm by bobertini »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: June 18, 2022, 10:31:09 pm »
Server is back up :)

Offline Rommel1891

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18th_Col_Rommel
« Reply #4401 on: July 02, 2022, 11:02:08 pm »
Your In-game Name:Marless
Their In-game Name:TZO_ShanksLeRoux
Reason For Ban:he killed when he enters the game and he continues being retard since 3 months
Evidence (screenshots):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/933370000847306802/992895724410900600/unknown.png
Time/date (this is very helpful to us):02.07.2022

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: July 02, 2022, 11:20:32 pm »
Reason For Ban:he killed when he enters the game and he continues being retard since 3 months
Evidence (screenshots):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/933370000847306802/992895724410900600/unknown.png

Good evidence, shame tho it can't be viewed.

Offline Rommel1891

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18th_Col_Rommel
« Reply #4403 on: July 02, 2022, 11:58:46 pm »
Evidence (screenshots):

look at the log

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: July 05, 2022, 04:18:31 pm »
Evidence (screenshots):

look at the log

I will when you provide the image properly so I can see the extra context. Til then, no.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: July 06, 2022, 01:04:10 pm »
Evidence (screenshots):

look at the log

I will when you provide the image properly so I can see the extra context. Til then, no.
Well done already my 5th NW key banned from your server it's time for me to buy a new one

Interesting, consider yourself currently on the ban on sight list if so.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: July 06, 2022, 01:13:18 pm »
Spoiler
Evidence (screenshots):

look at the log

Well done already my 5th NW key banned from your server it's time for me to buy a new one

you prefer to watch the screen of a Turkish man who is hated by 60% of the Turkish community who troll with my speudo (vexis) he has already been cropped several times by an admin and yet he continues so I can make one myself complaint to forbid him to play like he did with me even if the teamkill is forbidden what he also does is forbidden if you don't even respect the own rules that you have set on your server I can't do anything about it do it man
[close]
Feel free to make a report if you have any evidence of this and he will be punished also. Acting like an imbecile yourself isn't going to get you anywhere other than banned, if there is a breach of the rules report it. We don't have cameras in every corner of each map so funnily enough not every rule break is seen. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: July 06, 2022, 01:15:38 pm »
His nationality makes no difference here either so quit that silly act of yours  :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: July 06, 2022, 01:25:47 pm »
Spoiler
Evidence (screenshots):

look at the log

you prefer to watch the screen of a Turkish man who is hated by 60% of the Turkish community who troll with my speudo (vexis) he has already been cropped several times by an admin and yet he continues so I can make one myself complaint to forbid him to play like he did with me even if the teamkill is forbidden what he also does is forbidden if you don't even respect the own rules that you have set on your server I can't do anything about it do it man
[close]
Feel free to make a report if you have any evidence of this and he will be punished also. Acting like an imbecile yourself isn't going to get you anywhere other than banned, if there is a breach of the rules report it. We don't have cameras in every corner of each map so funnily enough not every rule break is seen. :)
I don't have a screen because I don't have to report a guy who is looking for my attention but strawhead can confirm that I asked him several times to tell him to stop rommel doing his but he always started again I have the messages with him on discord, in short, I don't have to do anything to confuse myself with human waste from nw do what you want and then that's it
Well someone isn't going to be punished without evidence of them doing something, that is how both this game and life in general tend to work. We can't just take the word of someone who breaks the rules themselves and is known as an idiotic troll. You're right you don't have to do anything to confuse yourself from the human waste as you're already categorised as it.

Fluxyy

« Reply #4409 on: July 06, 2022, 01:30:43 pm »
Spoiler
Evidence (screenshots):

look at the log

[close]
I don't have a screen because I don't have to report a guy who is looking for my attention but strawhead can confirm that I asked him several times to tell him to stop rommel doing his but he always started again I have the messages with him on discord, in short, I don't have to do anything to confuse myself with human waste from nw do what you want and then that's it
Well someone isn't going to be punished without evidence of them doing something, that is how both this game and life in general tend to work. We can't just take the word of someone who breaks the rules themselves and is known as an idiotic troll. You're right you don't have to do anything to confuse yourself from the human waste as you're already categorised as it.
It is better to leave it there otherwise I will end up like a certain French good day everyone
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 01:33:30 pm by ShanksLeRoux »