Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31075 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2019, 06:22:41 am »
ngl, i'm really really hyped for bannerlord
the gameplay looks nice, also i like the new HUD and the new scoreboard, thanks gibby for the vids
so hyped to play this game in solo but also in multiplayer, god damn
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2019, 04:42:51 pm »
the gameplay looks nice, also i like the new HUD and the new scoreboard, thanks gibby for the vids

everything ive seen so far is very underwhelming
7-8 years? since the announcement and we get this?  ???
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2019, 05:04:14 pm »

Personally I think the single player stuff has looked great. I’m not too worried yet for most of the combat cause I know it will be changed multiple times before release. It’s a decent base of a game for now and there’s still months before early access. Hopefully we get into the beta and get to judge it for ourselves tho.

The main thing I don’t like about Bannerlord rn is that you have to pick pre-made classes. Not sure if that’s going to be in the release or if it’s just for the beta.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2019, 05:56:08 pm »
Did anyone recieve a message from Taleworlds yet?

Nock

« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2019, 05:56:31 pm »

Personally I think the single player stuff has looked great. I’m not too worried yet for most of the combat cause I know it will be changed multiple times before release. It’s a decent base of a game for now and there’s still months before early access. Hopefully we get into the beta and get to judge it for ourselves tho.

The main thing I don’t like about Bannerlord rn is that you have to pick pre-made classes. Not sure if that’s going to be in the release or if it’s just for the beta.

totally agree with fartknocker

and even when it'll be out in early access, things will be changed multiple times before the full release so i'm not rly worried tbh

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2019, 10:04:24 pm »
I've uploaded a bunch of Bannerlord videos on my channel if you want to see duels/skirmish mode:

you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2019, 10:34:27 pm »
Having played it a bit so far, the movement still kind of bugs me. I just feel kind of slower? More sluggish almost? Does anyone else feel it too or is it just me.

Also the cavalry definitely needs more polish. They look kind of stuttery as they move around, means your timings cannot be too precise when fighting them. That being said, I have not been bested by a horsemen by just standing in front of the oncoming horse with a downstab. Maybe the lance hit detection is bad or they are just not using any?

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2019, 11:29:59 pm »
Please continue to shill, I'm sure TW_Callum himself reads this thread and adds names to the beta whitelist. If you're that desperate you should have just gone to Gamescom, they were giving beta keys out like candy there.

Thoughts from the beta: spastic two-handed animations are alive and well, hitboxes are pretty hit and miss ( ;) ) and movement is, for lack of a better word, clunky.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 11:33:55 pm by HaroldW »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2019, 11:51:46 pm »
Please continue to shill, I'm sure TW_Callum himself reads this thread and adds names to the beta whitelist. If you're that desperate you should have just gone to Gamescom, they were giving beta keys out like candy there.

Thoughts from the beta: spastic two-handed animations are alive and well, hitboxes are pretty hit and miss ( ;) ) and movement is, for lack of a better word, clunky.
Yes all these active members of the NW community are all shills getting paid by taleworlds :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Nock

« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2019, 12:21:03 am »

Yes all these active members of the NW community are all shills getting paid by taleworlds :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2019, 02:16:32 am »
There's only one thing I like more than NW clout

Bannerlord Beta keys right up my ass
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2019, 03:22:47 am »
There's only one thing I like more than NW clout

Bannerlord Beta keys right up my ass

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2019, 04:07:13 am »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2019, 08:55:26 am »

I know, that's what makes me sad. All the Mount & Blade veterans are waiting with less hope every day but all the persons on the Gamescom can get a key by just playing the game for like five minutes or whatever, i just heard of that, i was not there, unfortunately! I don't think all of them are Mount & Blade veterans. It's not a thing of jealousy, it's just that lots of persons want to participate, give feedback and help too, but are not able to visit Gamescom. I don't think that all the persons with a Gamescom - key have the same dedication like the persons who signed up for the beta. Did they even have to answer questions to make sure they're suitable? Is there anybody here who visited Gamescom and can enlighten us?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 09:22:47 am by Octanidas »

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2019, 12:11:58 pm »

I know, that's what makes me sad. All the Mount & Blade veterans are waiting with less hope every day but all the persons on the Gamescom can get a key by just playing the game for like five minutes or whatever, i just heard of that, i was not there, unfortunately! I don't think all of them are Mount & Blade veterans. It's not a thing of jealousy, it's just that lots of persons want to participate, give feedback and help too, but are not able to visit Gamescom. I don't think that all the persons with a Gamescom - key have the same dedication like the persons who signed up for the beta. Did they even have to answer questions to make sure they're suitable? Is there anybody here who visited Gamescom and can enlighten us?
Ich war da und ja es hat einfach jeder einen Beta Code bekommen, wirklich jeder und eine Bannerlord-Tüte. Selbst mein Freund der mit mir dort war und noch nie das Game gezockt hat geschweige denn am PC zockt hat einen bekommen also wirklich jeder. Habe dann seinen Code bekommen :)