Author Topic: Cavalry Groupfighting Server [Admins wanted] Website is live!  (Read 107107 times)

Offline DanyEle

• FSE Associate
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Re: Cavalry Groupfighting Server
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 08:29:23 pm »
In-Game Name: BI_Colonnello_DanyEle
Steam Name: daniele1848
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Colonel of BI (Italian Brigade), over 100 members.
Experience: I've been admistrating my own Napoleonic Wars server ITA_Brigata_Italiana on Team Deathmatch for like 2 years. I've been dealing with almost every kind of problem possible throughtout my admin experience players may have and I know what things go like on a server. I can help enforce the rules with the whole team of admins. Moreover, I've been admin of other clan's servers such as : RE ( Reino de Espana) or JSC ( Junta Suprema Central) and i'm still admin of some native servers and some NW servers ( 1ypg), DH_Livgarden, etc..
Reason Why You Want This Role: I've been playing a LOT on this server lately and find it very fun. Still, i've seen many players disrespecting the rules or even ignoring them although the normal players warn them and i've recently noticed a lack of admins during the afternoon.  This is the main reason for I think to be suitable for this role: enforce the rules and improve the server's condition, avoiding players to TKing each other, insulting etc...I'm available pretty much all over the day and often play with my guys of BI.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:47:54 pm by DanyEle »

Offline Vanguard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14pk_Kpr_Vanguard
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 01:38:26 am »
In-Game Name: 14pk_StKir_Vanguard
Steam Name: splinterpl22
Regiment/Rank(If Any):14pk Cuirassier regiment-Veteran Cuirassir
Experience: In-game 450hrs,server admining,sometimes our regimental server,and a server back in native
Reason Why You Want This Role: People sometimes  ignore the rules when they know no admin is online.I play the server quite often[especially in the weekend nights,when i rarely see admins] either before the battle ,or simply in my free time,so i would help to get the game fair and fun for everyone.Admining such a great server would be a pleasure
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:41:51 am by Vanguard »

Offline MustacheWins

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Proconsul_MustacheWins
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 02:32:54 am »
The thing with not finding servers, is a router problem tmk.....
Like, some kind of UPnP flooding protection thingy... not that I am an expert, but i got the same problem when trying to find servers for linebattles xD

Offline Samuel J. Ahonen

• Donator
  • Kan man flyga på en fågel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 11:29:41 am »
Can you edit the "sand" map? The morning light is horrible! It ruins the fun :(
Love the map though ;) It is balanced and well made. It's all about the lighting though :/
The other two maps are lÖvely :)

Offline [91st] Official

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 10:04:51 pm »
In-Game Name: 91st_Cpl_Alexander_Campbell
Steam Name: [91st] Deans
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Corporal of the 91st Argyllshire Highlanders.
Experience: I am Admin on both the Groupfighting Server and 84e Siege Server and of course the regimental servers.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I have been on this server a lot recently. I enjoy the mixing up of not just infantry and now Cav and I am attending a Cavalry Groupfighting Tournament because of this. Of course with every server there is trolls who come on and not all of the time an admin there to help. Since I see this happen a lot and I generally want to be there to help out, I would like to put myself forward as an admin. I have been admin on other servers as stated, and so I have some experience of how to handle situations and other skills such as that which might come in handy. Thanks.

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 10:07:44 pm »
Hello KK-A my name is Falk and i wanna be admin of the Cavalry Groupfighting.

In-Game Name: 15th_YR_Col_Falk
Steam Name: katzomoto337
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15th_Yorkshire Regiment / Colonel
Experience: i play M&b very long / i love cavalry / 2nd in command of the KpA_PK ( KöniglichpreussischeArmee Preussische Kavallerie ) in times of mmrussia3
Reason Why You Want This Role: I love the Server and play VERY often there but later in the evening i see often guys who dont respekt the rules and shoot and shoot and shoot and spam i think when i could be admin i could teach them better ( they would listening me ).

Thank You Falk :)

Offline Davies

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Sdt_Davies
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 04:25:23 pm »
Good server :)

Had some problems with Dragoons shooting, but nothing that better players couldn't deal with.
FK_Sdt_Davies

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 02:16:55 am »
Admin application

In-Game Name: 60th_Col_Peter_Broetz
Steam Name: [60th] Peter
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 60th Rifles/Colonel
Experience: I do a bit of admin on the 15th Humans vs bots server and have done a bit of admin on some smaller servers.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I am on the server rather late at night and there are a few people breaking the rules and no admin to solve the problem or deal with it. Seeing as how this happens regularly I would like to be there to help. I also enjoy playing on this server a lot with friends but sometimes it can be ruined by rule breakers and such.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 03:00:24 am »
In-Game Name: 91st_Pte_Evan_Forbes
Steam Name: Evanovic
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 91st/Pte
Experience: NW Official Servers admin and Groupfighting Server admin. Have 100s of hours playing time on the game and am very active at the moment and will be for the forseeable future. I come on Cavalry Groupfighting frequently and have been pretty successful in one of your Cavalry Groupfighting Tournaments, so I defintely have an interest in cav despite being in an infantry regiment. I also come on very late sometimes, when there's noone to deal with troublemakers, so you can increase your time coverage with me as an admin.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Kaise

• Donator
  • Watashi wa Nihon ni ikitai :O
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kaise
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2012, 10:33:44 pm »
pff i'm just gonna put it again..
In-Game Name:21o_SB_Bat1_Fru_Kaise
Steam Name:Kaise/logging name:ArisTheG
Regiment/Rank(If Any):Fruros(Its more like Lance Corporal and Guard)
Experience:As Admin:?not much...as a cavalry?a lot.being K KA Hussar for some time,but after that,being playing in servers as a cavalry a lot and i think i'm very good.
Reason Why You Want This Role:Well...I log in the server almost every time i'm gonna play M&B:NW...and as i said,being an admin on this server..means a lot to me,bcuz i can keep an order on the server everytime other admins are off.

btw...where are the new maps?

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2012, 10:49:18 pm »
pff i'm just gonna put it again..

Plox don't we can read very well, do not worry.

We can only do so much, organizing a Cav tournament as well regiment stuff is time consuming, making maps even more so. People are free to submit maps to us.

Offline EwJack

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr4_O_TwilghtSparkle
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 10:13:37 am »

We can only do so much, organizing a Cav tournament as well regiment stuff is time consuming, making maps even more so. People are free to submit maps to us.

I blame Tigre

Offline Maroon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maroon
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 02:50:06 pm »
Hey guys, really love your server, being part of a cav regiment myself :P
Just one thing; have you considered disabling lancers? Most of the people on this server just wanna do some sword fighting (on horseback ofc), and having someone spam lances at you at the same time is rather annoying imo.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2012, 03:22:48 pm »
We have considered it, hence why only 1 in 5 or something can go lancer but really, its easy to take down a lancer, even more so if you actually work as a team.

Offline Kaise

• Donator
  • Watashi wa Nihon ni ikitai :O
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kaise
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2012, 03:52:42 pm »
We have considered it, hence why only 1 in 5 or something can go lancer but really, its easy to take down a lancer, even more so if you actually work as a team.
lol word on that.down defence blocks it easily,plus if they fail on hit,they can't block incomming attack.the only bad thing is crouched lance...but even tho its easy to confuse a lancer and kill him.
Btw don't listen to ni,he's nub..no team needed lawl  ;D