Author Topic: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List  (Read 26451 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2019, 01:40:57 pm »
i see a lot of bad faith Gibby.... for the moment i'm pretty sure Maximou is better than you on native and not only on the ludus but in tournament and spécially in 1V1.

Native and NW are not same you can have the best sword skill but if you dont know the NW meta GF meta etc.. you are totaly shit and same with every pro native player who come on NW scene.

Also in 5V5 sword bayo tournament, 10-9 is not a river score and at 9-9 it's just luck. Say i'm better than Max because i won a match 10-9 with a shit score it's pretty funny.

I do find it funny that every post you make reads like a response to a personal attack. Like I said to Rikkert, I'm not going to resort to bragging to try and justify my own rating. Instead, if you want to know if Maximou is likely to beat me, you should ask people who have actually played against me.

I'd also like to clear up a few things in your post that are factually incorrect:
1) Maximou and I have never been in a tournament duel against each other on Native
2) Maximou has never won a duel tournament on Native
3) I have never used the recent result to argue I'm better than Maximou
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2019, 02:49:37 pm »
People arent personally attacking you. People are just stating that it's weird that you'd put yourself at the top without knowing other NW sword players well enough. Yeah you've won those two tournaments. But that was with Proudboys and I believe with Chimpz for the other one?

It's just a bit odd to make a list of a community when you don't know a huge part of it (the cav scene). And you've only really 'proven' yourself in those two tournaments where the sword player can win without having much impact (not saying you didnt have any impact). It's like if I joined the best cav reg right now and then won the next cav tournament by just focussing on not dying, whilst they carry me. I wouldn't suddenly make a cav list and claim that I'm now the best cav player.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2019, 03:04:25 pm »
Imagine complaining about someone's opinion
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2019, 03:14:42 pm »
i see a lot of bad faith Gibby.... for the moment i'm pretty sure Maximou is better than you on native and not only on the ludus but in tournament and spécially in 1V1.

Native and NW are not same you can have the best sword skill but if you dont know the NW meta GF meta etc.. you are totaly shit and same with every pro native player who come on NW scene.

Also in 5V5 sword bayo tournament, 10-9 is not a river score and at 9-9 it's just luck. Say i'm better than Max because i won a match 10-9 with a shit score it's pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/se3p0nvshvI?t=1408

yes very lucky

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2019, 03:17:58 pm »

Your knowledge of the scene lies on NW LeBrave. I would refrain from making comments about stuff you have no idea about.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2019, 03:19:17 pm »
Gibby should be at the top simple as that, people complaining about that are just stupid.  I doubt there is any NW player from the sword community (cav and such) who could beat gibby or even get a round on him lmao.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2019, 05:41:21 pm »
Updated the list with some more input from other players, ty to those who are helping out xx
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2019, 06:22:54 pm »
Not having Erik at the top, yikes.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2019, 06:25:27 pm »
Not having Erik at the top, yikes.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Tournesol

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2019, 06:26:23 pm »
Sword duel tournament when? 

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2019, 06:35:34 pm »
Add Janne, played very well on sword to win 6v6 + 2 swords with DDB.

Marxeil was carried by him.  ;D

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2019, 06:37:01 pm »
People arent personally attacking you. People are just stating that it's weird that you'd put yourself at the top without knowing other NW sword players well enough. Yeah you've won those two tournaments. But that was with Proudboys and I believe with Chimpz for the other one?

It's just a bit odd to make a list of a community when you don't know a huge part of it (the cav scene). And you've only really 'proven' yourself in those two tournaments where the sword player can win without having much impact (not saying you didnt have any impact). It's like if I joined the best cav reg right now and then won the next cav tournament by just focussing on not dying, whilst they carry me. I wouldn't suddenly make a cav list and claim that I'm now the best cav player.

Having a sword as their primary weapon doesn’t translate to them being good with it. I’ve come across several cav players who are great when they’re on a horse, but absolute ass in dismounted duelling.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2019, 06:53:48 pm »
Spoiler

Having a sword as their primary weapon doesn’t translate to them being good with it. I’ve come across several cav players who are great when they’re on a horse, but absolute ass in dismounted duelling.
[close]

that‘s something very rare, after all these years I couldn’t name an excellent cav player who‘s trash on the ground tbh

but I get your point, playing cav doesn‘t always automatically makes you better - even though in most cases it helps tremendously
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2019, 10:10:17 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

that‘s something very rare, after all these years I couldn’t name an excellent cav player who‘s trash on the ground tbh

but I get your point, playing cav doesn‘t always automatically makes you better - even though in most cases it helps tremendously
I mean when I first started native I got a lot of NW cav players to trial or join my team as cav, when doing trainings in general inf onlys they was not so good and some of them were highly rated in the cav scene here on NW.

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 07:21:50 pm »
why im on that list, im playing with a bow not with a sword  ??? ;)