Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 52363 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 12:15:36 am »
Sword only ? No thank you won't be attending to be rekt by gibby etc

Wtf why scared of gibbo he is ez clap men

Sike

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 01:22:27 pm »
Two swords could be fun but only swords ? Meh
(that reminds me of the golden days of Tiberias Groupfighting server on native xD)

Tournesol

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 02:08:41 pm »
(that reminds me of the golden days of Tiberias Groupfighting server on native xD)

It wasn't your golden days though

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2019, 02:14:42 pm »

Those never happened, i'm still waiting.

Tournesol

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 02:20:18 pm »

It happened trust me,  RGT 2015 77y vs 91st shame it lasted only one night xD

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2019, 02:28:03 pm »

Hiddsy, Rikimaru, Herishey top 3 on the score board all on the right flank. Ez carry, Dren is still bad!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2019, 02:29:52 pm »

Hiddsy, Rikimaru, Herishey top 3 on the score board all on the right flank. Ez carry, Dren is still bad!
Yh i was about to say it was all about Gren Higgsy that night =°

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2019, 02:31:44 pm »
Spoiler

Yh i was about to say it was all about Gren Higgsy that night =°
[close]
It was defo a team effort on both flanks, with whoever was left going in the middle.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 02:33:44 pm »
i remember slavic and JHS being next to tib and i !

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 02:35:58 pm »
I remember SpaceKiller not being allowed to play even though he was in the reg two weeks!!!!!

I think JHS, Raii, Infictus, Abe and Slavic were all there but I honestly can't remember who else as it was so far back.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 02:39:26 pm »
I remember SpaceKiller not being allowed to play even though he was in the reg two weeks!!!!!

I think JHS, Raii, Infictus, Abe and Slavic were all there but I honestly can't remember who else as it was so far back.
Yeh both Space and Axiom were not allowed to pley =/
And you probably forgot god bumfluff i'm sure he was the one keeping the team from falling apart (just like he did in that last tournament with PR =DD)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:50 pm »

And you probably forgot god bumfluff i'm sure he was the one keeping the team from falling apart (just like he did in that last tournament with PR =DD)
Was he there? I'm sure he wasn't or I'd remember.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 02:50:04 pm »

Was he there? I'm sure he wasn't or I'd remember.
Nah he wasn't... but he should have !!!!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2019, 02:50:53 pm »
Good thing there was hiddsy to replace axiom
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2019, 02:52:01 pm »
What a guy.